Mainkan peranan rawak Troublesome School: saat Generation! (Private)

xXDreamWriterXx posted on Dec 15, 2014 at 02:41PM
So it is the same high school for "troublemaker" supernaturals but this time, the babies are all grown up and are attending the school! Like parent, like child.

Name:
Species:
Powers:
What "trouble" did you cause?:
Appearance:
Bio:
Other:

Mainkan peranan rawak 10208 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 10208

hampir setahun yang lalu xXDreamWriterXx said…
Shana looked over at the door. "Y-Yes! I'm fine!"
hampir setahun yang lalu sieluvzsoul said…
Sora smiled to himself. "Ok good." He got back to cleaning.
Shana sighed and slipped underwater.
Sora cleaned for about 30 minutes. "Done!" He walked back up to his room.
Shana was kneeling in front of her duffle bag, wrapped in a towel but her arms and legs were bare to reveal many bruises and cuts all over arms. She was looking for something to wear to bed.
Sora covered his eyes right away. "Oh god! Sorry Shana!" He left the room and closed the door, blushing. He hadn't noticed her scars yet.
Shana quickly turned to look and blushed deeply. "N-No it is my fault. This is your room after all." She looked at her bag and frowned. "Um...Sora? Do you have an extra shirt I can borrow?"
Sora walked back in, looking at her face only. "Yeah....." He rushed towArds his gore.
Shana made sure her left eye was covered so he couldn't see it. "Sorry. I usually just sleep naked."
Sora frowned. "What....how come? Actually, you don't have to answer that, you don't have to answer any of my questions." He took out a shirt, and walked over to Shana handing it to her. "You can sleep in my room for the time being. I'll sleep downstairs on the couch. Night beautiful." He closed the door and began walking off.
Shana reached out to stop him but it was too late. She sighed and let the towel drop before putting on the shirt which went a bit past her knees. She turns off the lights and crawled into his bed. She winced a bit but let Sora's scent fill her nose and let it lull her to sleep.
(Timeskip to next day. Ill go)
Sora woke up and yawned. His back was hurting. He stood up and stretched, then his back stop hurting, and walked back up the stairs, to his room, to check on Shana.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
Shana was sleeping while holding the pillow close to her under the blanket, tears escaping and falling down her cheeks. "I'm sorry...Im sorry....Im sorry...." She kept muttering in her sleep.
Sora walked in and sighed at what he saw. He walked over and moved the blanket, stroking her hair. "Shana....."
Shana slowly began to relax as he stroked her hair. "Sora..."
"It's ok. I'm here Shana." Sora said.
Shana moaned slightly and slowly opened her eye. "Sora? Why are you at me house?" She gasped. "My father will kill you!"
Sora shook his head. "Look around....you're not there anymore beautiful. You're safe at my house."
Shana sat up and looked around to see that h was right. She was back at his house. "I'm...safe..." She didn't realize that her bruised arms were showing after sitting up.
Sora saw the bruises. "Oh....Shana." He gently took hold of her arm. "I'm going to kill that bastard."
Shana winced slightly when he touched her arm. "No! Don't. I don't want you to get hurt. Plus, you might get arrested. I couldn't live with myself if something bad happened to you."
Sora sighed and kissed her hand. "I don't want that bastard living after hurting you Shana."
Shana looked down sadly. If he saw the rest of her body, he would be furious. "I'll be fine...I'm use to this..."
Sora sat on the bed beside her. "Please show me anything else he did. Please? I promise I won't get mad....."
Shana closed her eyes and moved her hair away from her black left eye. She slowly got out of bed and removed his shirt. She was wearing red lace underwear and bra but that wasn't the shocking part. From her neck down, she was covered in ugly bruises. From large to even larger size. There were even cuts on her. Some old and some new. Overall, it was amazing that she was still alive and able to stand. She never reopened her eyes as she stood there. She refuses to look at her body.
Sora gasped. "Oh Shana...." He stood up and gently hugged her. "No one will ever touch you as long as I'm here."
Shana rested her head against his shoulder, a few tears falling down her cheeks. "Thank you so much. I...I love you."
"I love you too Shana." Sora said. He pulled back slightly and kissed her.
Shana's eyes widened. Even after seeing her body, he still wants her. She closed her eyes and slowly kissed him back.
Sora pulled back. "Your pretty much naked Shana."
Shana blushed, totally forgetting. "Oh yeah. " She grabbed the shirt and put it back on. "Sorry."
Sora shrugged and smiled. "I didn't mind. But I figured you did."
Shana kept blushing. "Well...yeah."
Sora smiled. "Are you hungry?"
Shana shrugged as her stomach growled. "M-Maybe a little..."
Sora nodded. "C'mon I'll make breakfast. Today its best to just stay home and let you rest your body." He gently pulled her downstairs, after putting a warm blanket around her shoulders.
Shana held the blanket close to her and blushed slightly, smiling softly. "Thank you."
Sora smiled. "Of course!" He set her down on the bar and got started on breakfast.
Shana smiled as she watched him cook.
Sora finished within an hour. There were pancakes, sausage, bacon and eggs.
"Go head and eat all you want Shana. Then later, wanna help me put up the Christmas tree and decorations?"
Shana's entire face lit up at the mention of Christmas decoration. "Really?! I would love to!"
Sora nodded. "Awesome." He handed her a plate, then walked into the living room coming back with a guitar. "Member I told you I'd play for you?"
Shana smiled more as she nodded. "Yes!"
"Aight then. Lemme tune it." Sora said. He began to tune the guitar.
Shana began eating, watching sora as he tuned his guitar.
Sora finished tuning. "Any song you wanna hear? Hell, I'll sing it too."
Shana shook her head. "No. Just pick anything! I'll gladly listen."
Sora smiled. "Ok. I think I'll do Demons by Imagine Dragons."
Shana nodded. "Okay!"
Sora nodded and started playing. He sang in an amazing voice you'd ever hear a boy his age sing. Strong yet amazing.