Mainkan peranan rawak Raven Academy for the 'Special' Kids

Kat-chan posted on Aug 15, 2015 at 12:09AM
Raven Academy, a boarding school for all but humans. Usually if you find yourself here you are either the child of rich parents that don't have time to waste on you so they send you here or orphans.

All ages are accepted, but we are not responsible for drugs, sex and other problems your child may encounter. However we do have class. One that is, and it is of meditation and learning to control powers. I warn you that there are fights on the campus. We are also not in charge of that. We DO however have a small student council that may or may not enforce their own rules and the only person who can expel a student is me, the principal. I hope your child enjoys their stay.

Yours truly, Mr Porridge the principal.

General Rules:

No God modding
No excluding anyone out (all are welcome)...unless your human.
There are a FEW cases in which a human can sneak in.
Bad words, sex and mature content is allowed
If you are a human and you are caught you will be killed or expelled.
Can't have more than 5 powers/abilities
Have fun!!!

Student Council Rules (can be broken):

Only 3 student council members (allowed including the president)
No sneaking into opposite sex’s dorm (but people do this all the time)
Lights out at 10 (unless there is a special event, which there are on occasions)

Members:

Amelia Black - Siren - kat-chan
Julliette Yen - Witch - kat-chan
James Davis - Vampire - kat-chan
Charlotte Fairchild - Nightmare - kat-chan
Akio Arcadia (teacher) - ??? - Tiger-gaming
Roukhan Vulra - Draki - Mirra1007
Cynti Kichida - Fox demonnes - Mirra1007
Thaida N' Haeriyn - Elf - Firebird06721
Mephi Saint O'Feles - Witch - Beckie545
Veronica Silicca (teacher) - Cat girl - Tiger-gaming

OKAY THAT'S IT NOW JOIN TO MAKE A CHARACTER ALL YOU NEED IS THIS:

Name:
Appearance:
Power/ability:
Species:
Bio:
Other:
last edited on Apr 18, 2016 at 02:47AM

Mainkan peranan rawak 211 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 211

hampir setahun yang lalu Firebird06721 said…
"Yeah, definitely!" Thaida said, glad to have finally befriended someone. "What's his class like?" She asked as the pair made their way into the building.
hampir setahun yang lalu Kat-chan said…
"It's fun." Charlotte assured her. "It's one of the more practical classes, so we're usually not just stuck in a stuffy classroom the whole time. We're actually up and doing stuff."
hampir setahun yang lalu Beckie545 said…
"Oh not teach per say, more like share any tips or tricks you have! Uh, if you want to I mean. Honestly I just wanted to make friends with you, and the whole necromancer thing was just icing on the friendship cake." Mephi chuckled nervously, and rubbed the back of her head. "Ah, making friends is hard."

Mephi was used to scripted words, to carefully crafted spells hidden in persuasive silver tongued speeches and debates, to subtle uses of passive-aggression until it's possible to strike down an enemy - she never really got a chance to work on casual conversation or making friends who didn't know who she was in the royal life, nor the on-the-run life.
Julliette's eyes widened at that. "F-friends? Y-you, um, want to be friends with me?" She glanced away briefly, before looking back to Mephi with a bit of uncertainty. "A-are you sure? N-not a lot of people, ah, l-like the idea of being f-friends with me. And, um, I-I probably couldn't contribute much to the f-f-friendship. I just, um, I, uh, I like skeletons?"

She found herself stuttering nervously as she spoke. Most people found her love of death weired, and she was often avoided. It was a bit odd to her that this girl was offering to be her friend. She almost didn't want to get her hopes up.
hampir setahun yang lalu Tiger_gaming said…
As Akio is walking to the classroom he spotted students, "hey, where are you classes?" He said in a monotone like voice as he approached.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
"Sounds great. I can only go so long without actually doing something, you know?" As they walked into the building, Thaida looked at Charlotte and hesitantly, worried that if it was something to do with her species she'd come of as rude, she asked "Are you going to, um, leave the sunglasses on...or um,"
(Question: who are the council members?)
The students went back to the classroom, then Akio continued to walk to his own class. "I wonder what the classes are this time, hopefully they will listen or it will be such a bore!" He said his thoughts out loud, he then went to a vending machine to get some cola, "don't mind if I do" he said as he materialize a small coin which entered the machine, as the cola dropped the coin went back out. "I really need to stop this kind of things." He said as he opened the can and drinking from it
Kat-chan commented…
I haven't really decided on that yet :P I'll let anda know once I figure it out. hampir setahun yang lalu
Charlotte laughed somewhat awkwardly at the question. "Yeah, I don't take them off. I kind of need them." she replied vaguely. Taking off her sunglasses was a bad idea, especially if she was about to go into a classroom, filled with people.

James, who had been listening in silence to Mephi and Julliette's conversation, looked up as they neared the classrooms, hearing Aiko's question. "We have class with you, sir. Or, at least I do." he replied, glancing to the other two.
"Well then, welcome to my class" akio said in a gentle smile from his sleepy face, then he went ahead to the class.
Tiger_gaming commented…
Oh ye he has some bedhair hampir setahun yang lalu
Mephi smiles, her eyes crinkling and points to her skeleton knee-high socks, "So do I! I really would love being friends with you. I mean, if you wanted? If you don't wanna be friends you can just tell me, I don't wanna bug you or anything."
"No!" Julliette said firmly, before realising how that must have sounded. "I mean, yes. I-I mean, it's not that I don't want to be your friend. It's just...kind of unusual."
"Oh, I'm- uh, sorry if that was a little intrusive of me." She apologized, awkwardly. "Do you usually sit in the front or the back?" Thaida asked. They were some of the first students in the room so practically all the seats were open. She was glad she didn't have to walk into class alone. Especially since most of the students had known each other a long time now.
Charlotte shrugged half-heartedly. "I usually like to sit at the front, but I don't really mind sitting somewhere else, if you'd prefer that."

James entered the classroom, nodding politely upon seeing Charlotte. "Miss Fairchild." he greeted formally, souning half mocking as he passed her.

"Mr. Davis." she greeted in reply, a knowing smile on her face.
"Front sounds great." She said, setting her stuff down in one of the front row chairs. A boy entered and addressed Charlotte. "Who's that?" Thaida whispered to Charlotte, intrigued.
"Hm?" Charlotte questioned, putting her things in the chair next to Thainda's. She glanced back at James, who had found a seat about three rows back. "Oh, him? That's James Davis. We go way back."
"Sounds like an interesting story." She laughed. "You two friends? Should I introduce myself?"
"I don't know if 'friends' is quite the word I'd use, though I suppose it works." she said with a slight chuckle. "Go on ahead and introduce yourself before class starts."
"Well I'll want the details on that later." She laughed, with a smirk. She walked over to the boy. "Hi, I'm Thaida. I'm new, Charlotte said I should stop over and introduce myself. You two now each other pretty well, I take it?"
(Is that on akio's class?)
James snorted at that. "Yeah, you could say we're old friends. Emphasis on old." He shook his head, grinning. "I'm James. Nice to meet you."
Tiger_gaming commented…
I got ignored.... hampir setahun yang lalu
(Yeah feel free to have class start any time now)

"Nice to meet you too, James." She replied, as she wondered about how these two knew each other. As class was about to start she decided to take her seat, "I'll see you around then." She said, before turning and walking back to her seat.
((So sorry, Tiger! I didn't see your post, my bad. Yes, they're in Akio's class))
"Is it? Gah, I'm sorry if I'm being weird, making friends is... surprisingly difficult actually. But I'm glad we can be friends! May I call you Jullie?" Mephi smiles, then looks to the side, "Oh this is my other... friend? I think? I hope? James.... James?!" Mephi spun in a quick circle, before realizing that he had well and gone.

"Oh sweet Morgana, I hope he didn't think I was ignoring him - unless vampires can somehow turn invisible and I just never knew of it before, or he's playing a joke.... Wait... Holy fuck," She turns back to Julliette, "Do you think class has started yet? Oh no oh no oh no, I don't even know where to go, I'm completely new, when does class start? Is it going on? Is it already finished? Can I not even get an education correctly anymore? I know I'm not used to going to schools, but Mephi come on!" Mephi tries to hit her heavy book into her face in exasperation, but her hair came forward so that her face collided with dreads instead of the heavy tome.

Mephi looks up at Julliette, "Mordred have mercy- did I make you late too? Some friend I'm turning out to be."
Julliette watched, slightly overwhelmed, as Mephi seemed to have a breakdown over something a simple as being a bit late for class.

"Um," she piped up once Mephi seemed to be done, "I don't mind being a little late. Besides, I don't think class has really started yet. We'll probably just end up a bit late. Come on, I'll show you where class is." She took Mephi's hand, guiting her towards the classroom.

Amelia entered class in the nick of time, casting a glance around the room before making herself comfortable in the very back.
As Julliette pulls her along Mephi speaks up, "Uh, sorry, my family had always placed a lot of... emphasis on education, is all. Always had to have good understanding of how the world works, and how to be prepared, and etcetera. Sorry. And thank you!" Mephi squeezes Julilette's hand lightly to convey her thanks, before the two enter the classroom and slip into some empty seats, hopefully unnoticed.
The door opened as akio was swesting very much as he ran inside the room veronica is chasing him, "I told you I don't have money, by the way, don't you have class?!" Akio yelled as he jumped on the teachers desk and grabbed a beam in the ceiling. "All I asked is ¥600!" Veronica yelled back as she stepped on a student's table and reached akio. But before she can reach akio materialized a robotic rat, "a-are you teasing me?" Veron said, clearly pissed because her tail is standing.
Charlotte watched the scene unfold, trying to fight of an amused grin. "Um, sir?" she piped up, a bit of laughter in her voice as she stared at him, hanging from the celing. "Instead of fighting with your co-worker, shouldn't you be...you know...teaching?"
"You heard the student" Akio said a he shoo'd veronica, "yeah, yeah. By the way the teachers will have a meeting later at 10:00 pm so students won't get involved" veronica said pointing at akio before leaving, Akio lets go of the beam and he landed on the floor, "that aside, I'm akio arcadia, just call me akio because I don't like formalities, well then, lets start the introductions then we will create teams like last year" Akio said as he leaned in the teachers table.
Charlotte glanced around the room briefly before returning her gaze to Akio. "We just have to say our names, then?" she questioned.
Thaida shared a strange look with Charlotte, stifling a laugh. It was an interesting first impression to say the least. Certainly not what she had expected, but she supposed she admired Mr. Arcadio, or, Akio's laid back, approachable attitude. Thaida leaned over to Charlotte "Teams?" She asked, feeling a little behind. It seemed most of the students here had been here for a very long time. She felt uncomfortable not knowing how everything worked.
"State your name, age, ability and a little about yourself" akio said as he leaned more on the table, then he grabbed a water bottle, and drank from it. "Refreshing" he said to himself.
Shrugging, Charlotte swiveled in her seat to face the rest of the class. "My name is Charlotte Fairchild, and I manipulate the fears of others." she said simply, making a point of not saying her age. It was one of the few things that she didn't like taking about. She adjusted her sunglasses before continuing. "Something about myself...um...I like movies. The worse they are, the more I enjoy them."
Mephi nodded along as she listened to the girl- Charlotte - introduce herself. She noticed that the girl didn't say her age, but didn't question it deciding to instead mentally note it down. Once Charlotte had finished, Mephi lightly cleared her throat and pushed up her glasses, "Hello, my name is Mephi Saint O'Feles, I am 17 years of age, and I am a witch, so I dabble in various forms of magick, though my favourites are shadow and animation. Animation magick is actually why you could say that my hair has a mind of it's own most of the time, and people say I have a way with words."

Mephi smirked softly, this, this is what she can do. She can't talk one-on-one casually, but she's been trained all her life to make speeches and talk to the general public, and fuck if she wasn't good at it, even without using any powers. "I enjoy reading, potion making, gymnastics, and parkour, and I do not at all have any semblance of a 'green thumb' as it were." She smiled brightly at the class again, before busying herself by cleaning off her glasses, resting her elbows on her history book, placing the frames back on her face, as she waited for the next speaker.
Julliette was up next. She cleared her throat nervously before beginning. "Um, I'm Julliette Yen. I'm a n-necromancer, s-so I can summon and control dead things. I'm 13 and, um, I-I like reading a lot..." Her voice trailed off towards the end of her introduction, and she bit her lip anxiously once she was finished speaking.
"You know you should practice making speeches like mephi" Akio said as he leaned on the table. "Plus I like necromancers" He added with a warm smile.
Julliette smiled shyly at his comment, casting her gaze bashfully down at her desk. It wasn't often she got complemented, which made her a bit awkward on the rare occasions in which she did.
(Hey kat, who are the student council members?)
"Okay then, who is next?" Akio said taking a sip to his bottle. The next student introduced then the next and so on. "Anyone" akio asked again after most of the class is almost finished.

(Nearly half of the class are npc so feel free to control them)
(Can the classroom look like this?)
 (Can the classroom look like this?)
Kat-chan commented…
Yeah, sure, that works hampir setahun yang lalu
Thaida listened curiously to Charlotte. She was shocked to hear Charlotte say she manipulated the fears of others. Perhaps this should scare her but Charlotte had been nothing but kind so far. Thaida decided to finally pipe up. "I'm Thaida, I have influence over nature, healing, and telekinesis. Something about myself....I love archery, swordplay, reading, and music."
James spoke up once Thaida had finished. "I'm James Davis, 76 years old. I have enhanced senses, speed and strength. And...uh...I like music."
"Are you by far a vampire?" Aki asked James as he looked so curiously from his sleepy face. He then looked at Thaida's elfen ears. He was very amused.
"Yup. I'm a vampire." James confirmed before grinning, showing off his fangs in the process.
"So, are you afraid of garlic or something?" Akio said as he examined the fangs, "this class feels like it will be fun" Akio said to his mind as he made a small grin in his sleepy face.
James rolled his eyes at the question. "I really hate that stereotype." he muttered before speaking up. "Okay, look, no. The belief that vampires are repelled by garlic is an over dramatization." he explained. "Vampires aren't afraid of garlic at all. But because we have really sensetive noses, the smell is really strong, and really gross to us, so most of us avoid it."
"I see" akio said as he stopped examining the fangs, "and no, I do not believe such sayings, I heard it once when I heard two humans, so I checked it" he said as he continued to lean. "Anyone else?"
Sighing, Amelia spoke up next. "My name is Amelia Black. I'm 19 years old. I can manipulate and breathe in water, and also hypnotise people - though I rarely do it, so relax. And I like water, swimming, and music."
"I, too like swimming, especially competitive strokes" Akio said with a 'aha!' face. Looking at the time akio saw that its nearly time for dismissal, (or 12:00 pm) all that is left is to introduce himself, "i'm pretty sure that you know me, but for the new transferred," Akio started, "I'm akio arcadia, I like to hide my age so, no asking! My ability is materialization," akio said as he stopped leaning and bended forward a little, in a near instant a whip-blade appeared from his hand. "Also I'm open to duels, extra classes and the such." He continued, "thats it. Dismissed" He said as he left the room.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
Students filed out of the class as they were dismissed, running back to whatever they had been doing before.
After akio went out the classroom, he went directly straight into a nearby vending machine to buy the same drink. "Who will approach me first I wonder" he said as he drank the cola with a small grin.