Avatar The Last Airbender The Voice Of The peminat

Avatar-Is-Life posted on Jul 20, 2008 at 08:07PM
I know I'm new to this fan club but i feel this topic should be started.

There is no way they need to end Avatar. Zuko's mother and many other things are left to be discovered. And its not like new threats wont come, right?

Another thing is that I havent been able to watch Avatar for MONTHS because Nickelodeon Screwed over this show by taking it off of Nickelodeon. Although they kept it on Nicktoons, the Graveyard for Past Nicktoons that have been discontinued, I Dont Get That Channel on DirecTV! And even if I did, Avatar does NOT belong there. They have enough Spongebob that they can spare 1/2 an hour for one frickin episode of Avatar!

The reason I entitled this topic "The Voice Of The Fan" is because together we have a strong enough voice to if not get the Company to make new Avatar episodes, at least get it back on Nickelodeon.

Thank You for taking the time to read this. I'll have some statistics and other valuable information next time i post here.

Your opinions are appreciated.
last edited on Jul 20, 2008 at 11:28PM

Avatar The Last Airbender 18 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu lance171 said…
i agree with you they cant stop avatar go to nick.com and sign the petition under the message board
hampir setahun yang lalu 123cosmo4 said…
I hate to say it, but it is over. The chinese the end sign says it all. I do wish there was another series though.
hampir setahun yang lalu Nieat said…
I LOVE AVATAR!!!!!!!! i dont think they relize how many fans the show really has.
hampir setahun yang lalu Avatar-Is-Life said…
i know exactly what you mean they are blind
hampir setahun yang lalu 123cosmo4 said…
Toph blind or blind blind?
lol BLIND BLIND BLIND BLIND BLIND!
If anyone has any News PLEASE post it or a link here.
hampir setahun yang lalu 18wanda said…
I have heard some news around. I have heard some news that some of the unsolved mysteries are meant to be left unsolved.
that sux but i heard other stuff 2
I am glad you did. I hope there is a book 4. I would die if there wasn't
me too. me too.
hampir setahun yang lalu Bubbly131 said…
book 4 is still a possibility! read my post for more info!
link
ok.
i did and i replied to it.
You know I wonder about a book 4. I heard from one of my avatar friends that thoese mysteries are left to be unsolved.
hampir setahun yang lalu rockwutiwear said…
i say we have another 3 seasons based on the previous water avatar. He was tight.
hampir setahun yang lalu ktlady said…
^but like he said, there wasn't a whole lot of conflict.

I'm all for more... but I don't want to force the creators to make more avatar. I want them to be up to the job. Enthusiastic. The energy was half the fun of Avatar.
I guess..... but w/out more i will DIE.......