Bleach RP This is the RP!

VioletShingami posted on May 12, 2009 at 12:20AM
OKAY! I am TIRED of waiting! Lets start already!

Bleach RP 3369 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 3369

hampir setahun yang lalu rusty746454 said…
"sooo maybe we could...."
hampir setahun yang lalu VioletShingami said…
"Could what?Im up for ideas."Lini said.
hampir setahun yang lalu Hijara said…
Thanks for welcomeing me rusty and annvie9!:)
"Welcome Nakai."Aizen said "Aizen what do you want with me?"Nakai asked Aizen as he walked in to a big room."You don't know yet?Your an arrancar."Aizen said"How is that?I'm a soul reaper not an arrancar!"Nakai yelled.Nakai turns around to see an arrancar."What is with all the yelling?I'm trying to sleep..."Stark said still half asleep."Stark just go somewere else and sleep."Aizen said in a pissed off voice.
Bye,bye hope you liked it!:)
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 Thanks for welcomeing me rusty and annvie9!:) "Welcome Nakai."Aizen berkata "Aizen what do anda want wit
hampir setahun yang lalu RoseShingami said…
(lol.oh yeahz welcome!!!!)
-Denkou shi neko-
Denkou shi neko ran around like crazy.'Did lord.Did he see me?'Then she just started laughing like crazy."That extreme thrill!How exciting!!!!"
hampir setahun yang lalu annvie9 said…
Yumiko woke up, still half asleep. She had slept for only 4 hours.
"Ah, gosh, what do I do now?" Yumiko sleepily thought aloud. She sat up, and her stomach growled. I guess the only way I could get food is if I get a gigai. she thought.
So she went off to Urahara's place.
(brb okay?)
-Denkou shi neko-
She started screaming in exciment!"THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!"
hampir setahun yang lalu The3rdL said…
Shizuka heard his name called and turned to see a young girl with a Lieutenants badge with the mark of the 2nd Squad
"I see Soifon finally replaced Omaeda"
Aizen:"Nakai go get your sword."Nakai:"Yes aizen."
-Denkou shi neko-
"HAHAHA!!!!"She yelled.
(sorry my computer went off,T-storm)
Nakai:What the?
hampir setahun yang lalu sarah16 said…
[Welcome to the RP!C= sorry I wasn't on sooner to welcome you]
Its alright sarah16.(Rose shingami are you still on?)
(lol.its okays!yup!)
-Denkou shi neko-
"Must have more power!!!!"She puts her hands together and says some words.A ligtning bolt hits all the trees in her way and burn them all.
(attention!this is not kidou!kiari has abilities that are NOT kidou.If u remember earlier:kiari saved kenshin and rescued him from her captain!lightning is her thing!!)
Nakai runs up and punches kiari in the stomach and as she fell he grabes her just befour she hits the ground.
(Hey Nakai's sword is a lightning type zanpakuto.Its name is kokurai!Kokurai=Black lightning!)
(lol!im lightning too!so is my captain!!my zanpakutos name is Denkou shi neko)
-Denkou shi neko-
Last thing she remembers.I boy coming up and punching her."What?"Then she blacked out.
*15 minutes later*
Kiari woke up with a sudden burst of energy."Where am I?How did I get here?"She turns her head and sees a boy."and who are you?????"
Nakai:I'm Nakai.Are you alright?You went insane and i saved you.
 Nakai:I'm Nakai.Are anda alright?You went insane and i saved you.
Kiari rubbed her eyes."yes Im fine.Thank you for asking."Then her eyes widen as she relized the second part of what her said."I DID WHAT???"
(I might not answer till like 5 min after ur post cause im cleaing my room :C)
Yumiko slided open the door to Urahara's shop. A boy with red hair is sweeping.
"Whadya need?" he asked unpolitely, without looking up.
"I'll need a gigai, preferably non-registered and untraceable, one where you can still use kido in it. I'll also need one of those Soul Candy things, now." Yumiko replied.
At this, the boy glanced at her, and left the room. He came back a couple minutes later with a couple boxes.
"Here ya go. That'll be 4500 Yen."
"Mmkay." Yumiko remembered she had 20,000 Yen in her pockets still.
She got her stuff and left the store.
"um..my name is Kiari Lyria.Who are you?"Kiari asked.
"i'm Nakai.I have no last name."Nakai said.
"well i guess i could try to talk Aizen into letting kenshin see her when he gets better?" she wasnt on top of her evil genuis with all this medince
"oh...So are you a captain?or maybe a leiutant?"Kiari asked."Im the leiuntant for the 3rd squad!"
"maybe.I dont think Kiari will be willing to come here.Maybe we could get them to meet up in the real world?"Lini eyed all of Kuros medications."Are you going to be okay with all that in you system?Cant you get drunk off all that?"
(r u still on Hijara?)
hampir setahun yang lalu aizen said…
She panted a little.
"Yea i replaced him, he was a good for nothi...." she trailed off in mid sentence.
"but thats not what i wanted to talk to you about. Its about Kiari...."
Kiari sneezed.'I only sneeze when people talk about me.....'
(does anyone know where rusty is?violet is waitin fo rher to post.)
(sorry i'm still on)
Nakai:so because we have nothing else to do lets go for a walk.
"awwww just this" She smiled bigger than she had ever. "This is just my happy medication" she giggled. "I'll be fine."
"well i guess i could get Gin to open up the garganta for us." she said sluggish.
"but where is Kenshin." She looked down at herself.
"and i hate to say it but....i dont know if i am in any condition to even move." She picked up a pair of cruches {i hope thats how you spell it}.
"but that never stopped me before." she grinned
Kiari looked up in suprise."Okay!"Kiari smiled at him."Can you help me up please?"She h eld out her hand to him.
hampir setahun yang lalu aizen said…
{i am her sister. She just said she is busy createing a website or something but is trying to post as much as can.}
Lini ran and blocked the door."You shouldn't move you crazed lunatic!"She smiled."Do you want to be any more ingured?Kenshin with that gay guy getting healed so relax okay?"
hampir setahun yang lalu sarah16 said…
[yay alot of poeple are on]
"Yeah."Nakai said as he grabed kiari hand.
hampir setahun yang lalu supersilver108 said…
"ka...o..ru"
[oh sorry welcome 2 the rp]
Kuro twirled around nearly loseing her balance.
"HAHAHA!!!!" she laughed loudly then pointed her crutch {still dont know how to spell it, ill look it up here in a minute] at Lini
"You got a thing for pinkie dont you" she giggled.

{szayel-pinkie}
(oh!hello!!!)
"Thank you!"Kiari said."So where will we go?"Kiari turned her back to Nakai.
(you can go now if u want...then come back saying somethin like"lets go this way.")
"Yes kuro.I have a thing for the gayest guy in history!"Lini rolled her eyes then just broke down laughing."let me help you back to the bed and lets talk guys!"
"ah....im hungry"
 "ah....im hungry"
Kuro looked at her.
"but mom....." she said in a childish voice. "I dont wanna sit down...." wow Kuro would have killed herself if she ever saw this on tape.
"So you and gay boy sitting in a tree K-I-SS-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a arrancar in a baby carriage!"
Nakai:Aizen is neer i'll go see what he wants.Aizen:Nakai kidnap that person your with in 2min.Nakai:yes sir.Nakai to kiari:lets go this way!(Are you ready to be kidnaped?)
"Th-tahts no-not fun-funny!"Lini started laughing like crazy and started crying cause she was laughing so hard."Oh m-my g-god!"She bit her lip till she stopped laughing.She got up."Now young lady!I am your mother!Do not talk to me like-"She started laughing again and fell to the foloor.After she calmed down she but her arms cossed over the bed and er head on them,her legs were in a kneeling postion."Well I heard you have a thing for Gin!"
OoC: Guys, what time is it in the RP?

Quickly, Yumiko changed into her gigai. Then, she got some food from a vendor on the street, and walked around again.
"It's rather windy tonight." she said.
She looked up at the sky, and felt for the first time in her life, lonely.
"well...." Kuro probable would have never admited it but the medince was getting to her. "Its just a thing....kinda like you and gay boy wonder. I mean his smile is just so cute, his hair is just soft and shiney, he has the funniest personality, he makes me laugh......" she went on and on and on till she almost died of lack of air.
"Do you like anyone....well besides gay boy wonder of across?" she ask a bit more serious

{its night so yea were just talking...}
kenshin got out from there he was outside of las noches

"where am i" he said 2 himself
 kenshin got out from there he was outside of las noches "where am i" he berkata 2 himself
(its around nite)
"Okay."Kiari headed off in the direction he was headed in.
(you know wat?i was rereading a couple pgs of the rp and i read bout suki and kenshin and i thought.I want a boyfriend in this rp!I want really bad.Vi is over and she is laughing at me but i want one!!!!Any body want to be it???violet said the only option is probaly the new guy cause kenshin is tooken and my captain is too old....XD)
Lini blushed.She mutered."Hitsugya and Utitake."
(i told rose that bout the relationship thing cause i think this.

NEW RULE:You are only allowed to date or go out with other Rp-ers.You cant go out with a actual character till its discussed between al of us.The only person so far that can break this rule is rusty cause everyone thinks her and gin should get together.if u guys dont like this rule then tell me and i'll take it down.)
(is anyone even on?except me and rose?)
[im on]