Booth and Bones Intimate Moment between Brennan and Booth - Yanks in the UK/ SPOILERS

Addicted2TV posted on Aug 28, 2008 at 03:59PM
What is it? Coz Sky One say they've been tipped off that there is an intimate moment between Brennan and Booth in the Mini before they crash into a double decker ...

(which by the way shouldn't even be in London as they have now taken them off London Roads.)

Booth and Bones 4 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu tvfan5 said…
well there is one REALLY cute part when Booth is in the parallel parking spot trying to get out.

he basically just tells brennan that she shouldn't sleep with Ian cuz he isn't special, but she is special. and that there isn't one guy in London who wouldn't wanna sleep with her.

it was VERY cute <3
hampir setahun yang lalu ilurvedward said…
that was one of my fave moments!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu Addicted2TV said…
I enjoyed it immensely ... funny thing I saw no crash?? What's Sky One up to?

I watched it on the Internet because in the UK it hasn't even shown it yet!
hampir setahun yang lalu craze_star said…
The moment in the car when booth tells bones she's special is pretty cute and funny. The way cam reacts when she hears their conversation just makes it seem special. The other intimate moment you should check out is the moment when booth and brennan are having a drink in the pub after Pritchard [The lady cop] has basically told bones she should stop resisting and sleep with booth. [I love the background music playing during that moment, its almost makes me feel that this is actually the turning point in their relationship, where basically the innocence of friendship...etc is gone. Also that sleeping with him is gonna take a lot of courage, like its gonna be a long mountain to climb...but then again that's just how the background music made me feel.] The way bones looks at booth in the pub gave me the shivers. It was intense. whoa. I just loved that part, it was cute. Intimate, intense. whateva.