Booth and Bones Booth

Chlarkfan posted on May 30, 2007 at 11:53PM
Don't you think that they should be together?? name the reason why or why not

Booth and Bones 6 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu angelbuff_01 said…
Yes i truly believe they should be together. They are both strong and can take care of themselves but they still need a pillar to lean on. But watching their relationship progress keeps us interested and watching the show. We know they belong together and on some level i think that they do to, they just need to figure it out first.
hampir setahun yang lalu hahahannahaha said…
yeah, tbh i dont think i would watch it if there was no chance of them getting together, then it would just be people looking at dead people... lol,
but i think its good how they're building the tension up so much !!
hampir setahun yang lalu piperpayton22 said…
yes but slowly cuz when they do get together then if something bad happenes i dont want to watch
hampir setahun yang lalu TB1983 said…
I think those two belong together. They fight, bicker and push each other but that is the basis of some of the best realtionships. In the end, they get each other and that is all that matters. Those two were made for each other.
hampir setahun yang lalu Eirinaki_b_13 said…
Totally!!!! They are so amazing together, they take care of each other and they do a lot of things for each other because they want to not because they have to as a couple... I mean for example when Booth said your people are my people, it reminds me of what couples do, like: you should be nicer to my friends honey! But Booth dint have to do it, he did it for her... They would be such a great couple!!!!!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu jelenabones said…
heart
YES!!!!!They belong to each other.Brennan is inlove with Booth even if she is too scared to admit it,and Booth loves her with all his heart!And i am shour that they will be together,because they have that cind of chemistry that is wery hard to disclaim...And they are so good together...They are ment to be,and they will be such amasing couple!!!
 YES!!!!!They belong to each other.Brennan is inlove with Booth even if she is too scared to admit it,