Brucas Peyton

lizisme posted on Mar 07, 2008 at 07:50PM
What was your favourite season of Peyton and your least Favourite? im going to post this in the leyton spot too and see what they choose
the only season i liked peyton in was season 2 but i can't stand her now... my least favourite season is this season season 5
last edited on Mar 07, 2008 at 07:51PM

Brucas 9 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu brucas4ever said…
my favorite season of peyton is 2, i really didn't see through her at first, until she cheating again with lucas...
my least favorite season of her is season 4 &5 her acting has gotten so bad, like the whole Ian thing i was, this may sound mean but i was laughing both times because of her faces, i and her character is just so annoying..
hampir setahun yang lalu broody4cheery said…
my fave season of peyton was season 2 aswell and i can't stand her in season 5, i use to love peyton now i'm quickly becoming sick of her
hampir setahun yang lalu Nine00 said…
Everybody thinks that Hilarie is suuuuch an amazing actress *lol*. How did SHE end up being nominated when JOY didn't? (Uhm..Joy's actually is waaay better than Hilarie's sry)
hampir setahun yang lalu mcewen_girl said…
^^IKR!!! Joy is 1000x better than Hilarie!!
My fav season is 2 b/c she was with Jake...my least is a 4th b/c that's when the backstabbing,two-faced, bitch was with Luke
hampir setahun yang lalu livelovelaugh said…
i love joy she is an amazing actress and can create every emotion perfectly and her roles have been really hard but anyway i love peyton but i think i love her more in season 5 coz shes jus really amazing and graceful she is finding out who she is and is getting on with her life i really admire her this season and worst was season one coz i hated her then
I think she's annoying unless she is with Jake...
hampir setahun yang lalu dermer4ever said…
My favorite season for Peyton is season 5 and my least favorite was season 2. by the way Hilarie is an amazing actress. actually they are all great actors.
Well, she's good at playing annoying and i got nothing against Hilarie, she seemes really nice and all, it's just PEYTON!
hampir setahun yang lalu mcewen_girl said…
^^haha me too!!! I think that if hilarie played another character I might like her