Brucas Tell Me What Anda Think

kuhriissten posted on Jul 10, 2008 at 05:25AM
this is just a thought, but does anyone else believe that lucas could be in love with the IDEA of peyton? personally, i think he loves the fact that she loves art, music, books and whatever else they have in common. but besides their common interests, has lucas ever did some embarrassing speech to win peyton? like he did for brooke TWICE. and one in the rain! (very romantic, i know :]) he fought for brooke, and it feels like he never fought for peyton

he fought for brooke...why didnt he fight for peyton even though she said "not right now" to his proposal? how is a guy "that in love with a girl" supposed to just walk away? he should be doing everything in his power to get the "love of his life" to say yes. lucas GAVE UP on peyton, is that supposed to be true love? its all pain and drama to me

i know lucas has always been like "i love you peyton" "i will always love you" "true love always" “i don’t know what to do without peyton” so im still having trouble with the idea that he just walked away from peyton and fell in love with another girl, who he was about to MARRY, i thought lucas was supposed to be in love with peyton, so why would he just walk out on her?

in season 1, didnt haley ask why lucas was with brooke and he said it was because she wasnt covered head to toe in issues (peyton). and if peyton was so in love with lucas she wouldve said yes to him when he proposed but she wasnt ready...she wasnt ready?! what? i thought these two were head over heels for each other! i thought peyton was soo in love with lucas, why wouldn’t she want to be with him forever? here again, peyton is covered in her issues. so why did peyton say no? its like she wants pain and drama in her relationship. lucas said it wasn’t enough, meaning he doesn’t want to be with someone who doesn’t love him enough to take the chance to be with him forever, even though they were young, they were supposedly in love and it shouldn’t have mattered if they were in love. look at Naley, they were in high school when they got married, and their love IS true love.

so tell me, why did lucas walk out on the girl he loved so badly? i just think hes fed up with the drama peyton creates and hes just in love with the idea of her and what they COULD be if peyton didn’t have so many issues

and sooo lucas will go back to brooke cause shes issue free and amazing! and theyre chemistry is like fireworks during the 4th of july on crack hahaha
BRUCASFOREVER<3

Brucas 7 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Broody_4_Cheery said…
brilliantly said. i could just imagine the crap some leytoners would say in rebuttal.
hampir setahun yang lalu Janni said…
a\you are right, Luke never loved Peyton in the same way he loved Brooke. I just hope one day Mark ans The Lp realise that the way Lucas loved Brooke was true. THeir love was true ans incredible<3
hampir setahun yang lalu kuhriissten said…
haha idk, like it just seems weird to me how lucas would just walk out on peyton and not even fight for her! lol
hampir setahun yang lalu mcewen_girl said…
Soo right!! Seriously he said he would wait forever for her..but I guess forever just got alot shorter!
hampir setahun yang lalu Broody_4_Cheery said…
F lucas waiting for peyton, he's too busy falling in love or bed with every girl he meets he fails miserably at the waiting game. wat about jake, P Sawyer, betya he waited, i really hope he waited even though he may never come back, ok now i have to go cry.
hampir setahun yang lalu brucasalways said…
aawhh yeahhh, i bet jake will come back in season 6 and do some romantic gesture to get back peyton! UNLIKE LUCAS! lucas fought for brooke 4 times - 2 embarrassing speechs, im the guy for you, giving her his bedroom. and im pretty sure theres more i just cant think of it right now haha
brucas is love
hampir setahun yang lalu livelovelaugh said…
yeh brucas are love and jeyton are love why cant mark see that