Brucas 86th letter...WHAT?!

brucasalways posted on Jul 16, 2008 at 07:00PM
so what do you guys think about the 86th letter lucas wrote brooke?! and how come we didnt even know about it till season 5? maybe 86...6 for 6th season? haha just a hunch. who knowsss! but im still a believer for brucas!

another random thought...dont you think that if chopia didnt split, their chemistry would be EXPLODING! and mark would have no choice to make brucas come back, but since they are, it must be pretty uncomfortable for them to work together and do intimate scenes, huh?
anyways, tell me what you think about the 86th letter!

Brucas 2 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Broody_4_Cheery said…
im so excited about the letter thing, hopefully it will be revealed next season and somehow bring the best couple back together again. those letters could be hiding in brookes big house that she happens to share with peyton so maybe peyton can happen to stumble across them !!!

and brucasalways what are you talking, their chemistry is still exploding :P
and i dont know about you guys but about the whole chophia split up uncomfortable thing, well look at season 5 they still had tonnes of scenes together, meaningful scenes, they kissed granted it was only once, they did a lot of hugging and close scenes like the couch one, really if they can do all that why not a little more and get brucas back together, if they have to be uncomfortable either way then atleast we can be happy and have brucas back.
hampir setahun yang lalu Janni said…
Well i`m really looking forward to the letters. I heard that Marks has said that we will get to knwo about them in season 6, and I`m hoping that it will be something huge. Like those letters are the letters that make Lucas chase after Brooke, I really can`t wait. And their chemistry is still great, but i think that if they still were together they chemistry would be greater. Just think, they give us such great scenes, after they have had a divorce, just think how those scenes would be if they still were together^^