Cameron Boyce I am his GF

12alyssa posted on Feb 21, 2012 at 06:53AM
I am his GF most of you probably don't believe me but it's true I'll tell u why. One day I was auditioning for Grown ups and I saw his face and that day long I was in love I kept on dreaming about him texting him anything I could possibly do then I knew I could do it I put on a text. I really like you and wanted to know of u want to go out with me. Then he texted me back saying OK. Oh I was screaming, dancing and all the stuff I could possibly do. That was the best day of my life.

Cameron Boyce 61 balas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 61

hampir setahun yang lalu 12alyssa said…
smile
Message me and I'll tell u his phone number
hampir setahun yang lalu kendall13 said…
smirk
I know his number message me
worried
What do u mean??????
hampir setahun yang lalu Regina_DaftPunk said…
rainy
WTH?? He doesnt have a girlfriend... yet he said Single and always will be.hm! He said on Twitter WHICH my cousin has not me. Plus I thought u were on Dance Moms (actually i just think u r a fangirl) -.-' really put it in a diary' not here. Dont TDY make people jealous because it aint working bub
rainy
I'm on dance moms and I don't post this 12alyssa did he had a girlfriend before where did u get this bad, wrong information from
rainy
I know YOU didnt, but 12alyssa did, and whats your problem kendall!? Swearing for the sake of it... Its wrong! Plus 12alyssa have u met him yet?? God how stalkerish and weird can ppl get -.-'
rainy
I'm Kendall on dance moms and Alyssa is too
rainy
And how many times haves u said that.... 1, 2 or 1000 tes -.-' please its irritating... and no matter what u say.. i aint gonna believe u
times** not tes
laugh
I'm on tv and ur not that's all I have 2 say I laugh at u hahahahahah
I dont wanna be on tv. havent u seen my first post on fanpop?? it clearly says i dont wanna be on tv. it says i have stagefright and i dont want publicity. PLUS i dont care brag all u want. faker
angry
U getta ride in limos it's soooooooooooooooooo fuckin fun I aint a faker stop bothering me hoe
smile
I can ride a limo on my wedding!! Thats fine with me! Think of the Africans who are starving! Hunt for food and Walk 3 miles for clean water. Sure it would be fun to act but im lucky the way i am
zona121 commented…
Amen hampir setahun yang lalu
angry
I run 3 miles aday and that is tiring for the africans that is GOOD EXERSISE u should try it
tongue
Oh yeah sure, the Africains love to walk and sweat in the blazing sun while they r skinny enough just as it is!! Plus i got it wrong, they walk 3 miles a day for DIRTY water!!!!!!!!! And i do excercise, i play dance games like MJ the expirence and just dance 1 2 and 3. I do this everyday! This is excercise
exercise**
laugh
Im in cross country soccer softball and dance at the same time the exercise u do is lame its not even exercising try a sport
... i like dodgeball. And football and soccer and racing. But im not in a 'club' I play with family
Dodgeball ain't a sport
i know. but i love it
Dodgeball sucks like u
big smile
Dodge ball is awesome
laugh
It's stupid like u
big smile
U WISH
laugh
U gay person
taneshasmith12 commented…
oooommmmgggg Kendall I Cinta your danceing ♡♥♡ hampir setahun yang lalu
you wish
hampir setahun yang lalu Amanda979 said…
meh
I rreeaalllyyy dont think your dating Cameron Boyce.
rainy
THANK YOU SOME1 AGREES!!
And werent u one 'Dancemoms?'
If he were in a realationship he would of told someone to get them off his backs
hampir setahun yang lalu cameron-boyce said…
angry
12alyssa i know u are lieing i am going out with him he said he liked me and noone else so stop lieing
hampir setahun yang lalu ChloeL10 said…
laugh
Ya right to 12alyssa and Cameron-boyce
ChloeL10 is the person i definelty agree with! Chole is their a Alyssa on Dance Mums? Cos she said that she is in it...
hampir setahun yang lalu theairon said…
U really think ur dating cb get a freaking life a girl like that will just be an obsessed fan I mean like seiresly send us a pic of y'all together and record hom saying I luv u and then we'll all BELIVE u oh that goes 4 all u obsessed fans I mean like seiresly
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu ChloeL10 said…
Alyssa use 2 be on dance moms
ya know.......... crazed fans r really weord.. and stalker
hampir setahun yang lalu katz4eva said…
He's not dating anyone and he didn't audits for grown ups he got offered the part!
rainy
WOW HE GOT OFFERED THE PART!
alyssa12 i despise u and i always have and always will :/
hampir setahun yang lalu gabetalker said…
blush
not to destroy any of yalls lives but...... cameron truly is single hes under high security and most willing hes dating a chick thats famous......
hampir setahun yang lalu gabetalker said…
hmmm
regina-daftpunk katz4eva
i agree with u. despise alyssa12............... weirdo crazed fans...
smile
Agreed gabetalker.
hampir setahun yang lalu fanperson1 said…
laugh
I agree with Regina-DaftPunk stop being stalkers
hampir setahun yang lalu thebird1998 said…
If u really have his number then give it to me and we will see
And i will text him and ask him about it
Ik him i just lost his number bc we got in a fight and i del it but then we made up
so know we r friends again
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Cameronboyce74 said…
worried
come on 12aylssa do u really think we are going to belive that cameron would realy say yes if he didnteven know u
cool
I mean realy how stupied do u think we are( leave a coment if u want cameron boyces phone number,his real phone number)
hampir setahun yang lalu BOYCELUV4EVR said…
surprise
Stop Fihhting!! its soo annooying plzz stop...i already hav ta deal wit my sister!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu BOYCELUV4EVR said…
mischievous
and 12alyssa...STHU! ok cuz he is single and there is NO DOUGHT ta tht! but i believe kats4evr cuz cb is a great person i know tht he wud not try to get the part....he got offered to do jessie to!..I think..but anywayz..HE AINT UR BF .....IN YUR DREAMS K??
hampir setahun yang lalu CamBoyceLuvahh said…
I know this was months ago but I am a really huge fan of Cameron and I was wondering if i could have his number??
mischievous
Can some one just tell me what his real phone number is plz
-.-'......