Damon & Bonnie For The Bamon peminat-peminat

alienanne posted on Jul 12, 2010 at 04:07PM
Hi, everyone! I'm Anne.

I super LOVE Bamon/Donnie. If anyone of you are in Fanfiction.net, you'd recognize me as Goshikku Seirei. Anyway enough about me.

I was lurking and I came across this article:

link

I just want to know how hardcore Bamon fans would react. Bamon lovers, please go the link, read, and tell me your opinion. ;)

Damon & Bonnie 16 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu sandra2010 said…
big smile
Actually it's their spot.They can say anything there.They don't like Bamon, so just ignore it.Who cares what they think.you really should not visit their spot also.Another thing it's only S2, so if they think that way, let them think.It's up to writers so just ignore it.We love Damon/Bonnie and that's all matters.
hampir setahun yang lalu sihab said…
I don't give a rat race in shipping over a fictional couple.In their spot they can say anything.Who cares?All I know that I love Bamon.I never visit their spot.you should not do that also.If they think that way that DE is the best thing that have ever happened to TV , let them think. Lol...this article will not change my love over Bamon.I agree with Sandra.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Thedarkeststar said…
smile
I can tell they are putting their shipp to much on a pedestal. Saying that the marjority of our fans are Bamon fans because of the books, is really silly. The majority of the people I know here dind't read the books, and if they did, It was after the show.
Well, I agree with sanda2010. Let they think what they want, I'm still a Bamon fan and that article won't change nothing. And saying that just because of number is ridiculous. In my contry, Brazil, the official Delena club has 260 fans, Stelena has 412 and the Bamon has 422. A number is nothing! :)
hampir setahun yang lalu goodekl said…
True, they can think what they want, but do they have to be so smug and arrogant and glib about it?
I mean, this isn't Twilight.
hampir setahun yang lalu alienanne said…
heart
Haha, peace, people! ;)

I posted this not to spark a war, heh, just really wanted to know what fellow Bamon fans would think of this specific article. And I especially love Thedarkestar's comment -about the number thing not being significant. It's so nice to know that Bamon outnumbers all the other ships in Brazil though. And you're right, most Bamon fans I know of haven't read the books, me included. ;I

Just to make it clear: I did not visit the Delena spot on purpose; I did not spy on them. I just thought this was such an interesting article to read and share it with you guys.

Thanks for responding! ;D

What I can say is, right now, the exact thing they're saying. We shouldn't feel threatened by them -at all! Go Bamon!! xD
big smile
You have the direct to be curious :)
I don't fell threatned at all! Actually, when I was reading the arcticle I was laughing! lol
blush
^ Lol, thanks, I suppose? xD

And yeah! We should just laugh at this, really. Haha!

It's just amazing how people will take some things VERY seriously. As much as they say that it doesn't sting, it actually does. :D
wink
I know right? Is just a show! It suppose to watch for fun! XD
hampir setahun yang lalu sihab said…
I was also laughing when reading it.Number doesn't represent anything.In my country , In Bamon club(most of them are show fans like me have not read the books).We have 140 Bamon fans, 20( Stefonnie fans) 42 DE fans and 100( SE fans).So who cares what they think?If they think that way, let them think.My friends just don't use internet .So, they are not here.
wink
^ Wow, it's nice to know Bamon has such a huge fanbase. Thanks for posting additional stats, sihab. :D
hampir setahun yang lalu MissAllisonLove said…
All i can say is that... WAW.. The DE shippers are really taking to seriously the couple... i mean no offense but Delena it's just a crazy stuff... maybe damon can kiss her, hug her or whatever.. but in the end.. do they really think that elena will choice Damon over Stefan?... I don't think so. Elena loves Stefan and basically Damon was interest in elena in the beggining only because she looks like katherine... i will love that this triangule love will over because it's really getting to the fans so tired!! I love bamon couple and obviously we have to be patient with this... Because i think that bamon will be together but in a distant future... why?? because elena can't make a choice between salvatore's brothers... maybe she loves stefan but she also gives hope that something can happen to damon.. and thats.. can not be good... poor stefan, i love him and i can see that he is really bad for all this.. he will never in a million years hurt to elena and he is always there for her.. i just hope that this bamon against delena fans not end in a war because that will be silly... is a show not a real life stuff... we love bamon but i'm sure that not for that we're going to make a war...
P.S: i was smiling too for the Delena's comments... it's just not ridiculous but it's a very incredible thing!! Sorry if my english it's not so good... i speak spanish and i didn't use Google traductor... but, anyway.. i'm sure that all delena comments are something that it's not going to worry us... we make our opinions and nobody can change that...
hampir setahun yang lalu stefanswifey10 said…
I didnt read the DE artical b/c i think its dumb how they post DE all over the place. ok we get it you guys love DE who cares they take their ship way beyond. they always have something to say about bamon. always asking what do we see in bamon or bamon never gonna happen and really they dont know what gonna happen between bamon.and they dont know if elena gonna pick damon or not in the end none of us really knows what gonna happen in the end.and all this explaning bamon to them is just annoying and i'm really getting tired of it.and how there having this kind of war between bamon and de is just childish people please grow up and act your own age.and i'm not trying to start an arugment with them but i'm stateing it like i see it.IMO
hampir setahun yang lalu pattykirsche said…
wink
Welcome Allison! *abrazos*

ITA with everything you said!

@lashanda, I don't know what they see in Delena either, so I guess we're even! I mean, how can they want Stefan to suffer? How can they want Damon & Stefan to fight over the same woman one more time? How can they wish Damon to be Elena's puppy?

Damon will end up with Bonnie, I have no doubt over that. LJS has already said in Midnight Stefan is going to give ELena an important necklace. S&E won't be apart.

hampir setahun yang lalu uluai said…
Patty!! i agree with you!
hampir setahun yang lalu mishy91 said…
whatever, its the same stuff they've been saying since the beginning lol doesnt bother me
smile
/\ that's exactly the way I think! :)