Damon & Bonnie Bamon S2ES *Spoilers*YES PLEASE!!

1beaut posted on Aug 28, 2010 at 04:48AM
THE CARNIVAL FROM HELL — When a confused and desperate Caroline (Candice Accola) leaves the hospital and joins her friends at the Mystic Falls Carnival, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) wants to take immediate action, but Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) come to Caroline’s defense. Matt (Zach Roerig) is completely mystified by Caroline’s behavior, but still tries to tell her about his feelings for her. Damon has suspicions about Tyler’s Uncle Mason (guest star Taylor Kinney) and uses Tyler’s (Michael Trevino) volatile personality in an attempt to get Mason to reveal his secret. UPSET WITH EVERYTHING GOING ON AROUND HER, BONNIE (Katerina Graham) TAKES HER ANGER OUT ON DAMON. Posted at VampireSite.net - please link to the source. Steven R. McQueen also stars. John Dahl directed the episode written by Brian Young (#202).

Damon & Bonnie 33 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu samjhart said…
surprise
Uh-oh
hampir setahun yang lalu CrazedBamonFan said…
Oh yeah Bonnie take your frustrations out on Damon, preferably in the form of stripping him naked and taking advantage of the situation lawls

Well a girl can dream...

I wonder if Caroline wakes up remembering all the things Damon's done.

I can't wait to find out.

last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu pattykirsche said…
worried
I'm scared...
hampir setahun yang lalu OrlaghxCullen said…
hahha same here patty :) this is probely a friendship thing maybe damon will try it on with her but bonnie will back down :)
hampir setahun yang lalu goodekl said…
cool
Damon probably provoked her in some kind of way causing her unleash her frustrations out on him. It just doesn't sound like Bonnie to attack Damon just because she's angry. If that was the case she would have attacked him as soon as she came back.

I bet Caroline probably remembered what happen between her and Damon. I hope she goes to Bonnie about it (or Bonnie and Elena) so that they can have a scene together. We desparately need more friendship scenes between the girls.

Anyway, even though Bonnie is taking her anger out on Damon, at least they have a scene together. So I can't be too upset about it.
I can't wait for the Damon and Tyler (& Mason) scene. =)
big smile
Well it's not like Bonnie is going to set him to ash lol. There's no reason to be scared Patty, it's just the second episode lol. They still have to deal with Katherine and such, so this confrontation is probably..no definitely needed.

Not to mention we already know that Bonnie isn't going after Damon just to go after him. Remember KG's interview? So he's probably provoked her yet again.
hampir setahun yang lalu uluai said…
I think it's a good thing, because it makes the relationship of B/ D absolutely credible, Bonnie is a very loyal and faithful to her feelings, very passionate, she saved Damon, but does not mean that she forgot all that he has doneit and what he is capable of doing, and I like how their relationship is taking shape because she does not fall to his charm..
that is normal after all that Bonnie knows about Damon, it would be forced and weird if Bonnie just forgive him so easily because he said "thank you" ...
JPlec said that is going to be difficult that Bonnie may have feelings towards damon now, thats make a credible relationship, Damon has to win her trust! he has to show her that he worth it!
hampir setahun yang lalu mishy91 said…
mischievous
i cant wait for this scene!! i kinda hope bonnie kicks his ass cuz damon deserves it for all the crap he's pulled! gotta put him in his place!! lol
hampir setahun yang lalu lorastefens said…
I'm also scared because I don't trust JP and KW.I really hope that they don't screw them.I really hope that Bonnie becomes soft towards Damon in this season.
well they did say that damon will try and get bonnie to soften towards him and he has changed from his homicidal ways, so im sure bonnie will eventually start to trust him. I mean the writers had her save damon in the finale. they wouldnt have had that if they werent planning on having bonnie and damon become friends.
hampir setahun yang lalu IxluvxCB said…
big smile
I am so with you on this:) I am going to sleep very good! either way it gonna be so AWESOME Bamon scene for sure:) Ahh Season 2nd going to be amazing more than ever:)

good post girls:)
hampir setahun yang lalu nansoula said…
big smile
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
big smile
bumping for awesome Bamon scene:)
hampir setahun yang lalu FrenchGiirl said…
I agree with Lorastefens, I want Bonnie to become soft towards Damon. I guess that will be a long process ...
hampir setahun yang lalu smokinhawtie said…
tongue
I want the scene to be that she is very angry and starts to hurt Damon and than she will just start to cry and he will be there to comfort her in a way. (i wish) lol. I hope that she will give him a second chance where they can start all over again and maybe she will see him in a diffrent light and don't jugde him from his past actions.. But i don't want to begin to be all nice either... We already have saint stefan.
@Smokinhawtie : Yeah I want that kind of scene too, like Bonnie would be furious against him all of a sudden and he'd be like "what's the matter with you ?" and she'll start crying and/or talking about Grams. I want that scene to unblock the situation, not saying I want them to become best friends after an episode or some kind of road trip (xD) but a little less anger and a little more understanding would be nice.
hampir setahun yang lalu Thedarkeststar said…
laugh
not saying I want them to become best friends after an episode or some kind of road trip (xD)

Lmao LOL
laugh
^^Yeah no wishy washy business from Bonnie. rofl
hampir setahun yang lalu lorastefens said…
^ Or Damon. Yeah, they would be soft towards each others.Please make that happen but not friends yet.Let them making faces at each other.I don't want Bonnie to become Elena or Damon to become Stefan.I don't have any grudge towards them but I love the way Damon and Bonnie are and they make me smile.I never enjoy any cheesy relationship.
hmmm
Hmm..I think. Well I don't know what to think
kiss
Give in to the excitement Asma. You know you want to celebrate Bamon having a scene lol. Sure it may have strings attached, but when doesn't it? We already know for certain thanks to JP that Bamon isn't going to be crushing on each other yet, so we have to enjoy what little time we have before we're forced to watch Elena get her sloppy paws on Damon until we get our Bamon love lol.

And guys it's only the second episode. Even if Bonnie and Damon go at it in a sucky way, they'll probably be back to normal by the end of the season and definitely. Actually I can almost guarantee it with everything that will be going on this season. If they were friendly as in "Oh you're so awesome Damon" "Oh you too Bonnie" it'd seem horribly forced. I'm all for friendship, but not that wishy washyness. That's Elena's gig lol.

I kind of think Caroline wakes up and remembers everything. Hence why Damon would want to take care of the situation. Which Bonnie probably gets a wiff of and sets her sights on Damon for trying to "Take care of her friend in the sense of I'm going to wipe your mind or eat you" bit that he does.

We have to enjoy what little bones we get thrown, regardless of what happens because we don't know when they'll take it away.
kiss
^I love ya D. Just had to say it lol XD

And after all that I think IA. I was jus getting sick of the fact that they might Bonnie seem like the bitch of the show..
hampir setahun yang lalu theGirlMars said…
of course she wonna she would be angry if carolin remember and told her about damon couse bonnie is not like elene she cares for her friends even saves vampires for elena ,bonnie is a great friend but not elena comom damon kill vicky,feed on carolin and almost kill bonnie and how she act...comon that is why i hate elena she is not good friend and probobly gona betreyd stefan with his brother!
hampir setahun yang lalu sweetmadness said…
Bonnie is awesome, and I'm looking forward to seeing more scenes with her, period, but the fact that she'll have some with Damon is definitely a bonus :)
hampir setahun yang lalu AnaRoseCullen said…
surprise
I'm scared,because in the promo for the 2nd episode Elena is screaming "no Bonnie" and someone is on fire 0_0 now that I've read this,it's most possibly Damon,I just hope they have a good fire extinguisher .____.
smile
bonnie looks like shes upset and im sure bonnie isnt going to kill damon. she woouldnt be able to go through with it. Its like what damon said in the finale, bonnie is good.
hampir setahun yang lalu GothicxStar said…
I 100% agree with Mishy91 Bonnie may not like Damon but she wouldn't kill him with out a good reason.
I totally argee with Mishy91 bec she wont kill Damon!
hampir setahun yang lalu sweetmadness said…
cool
I'm speculating--but if Bonnie does try to take Damon out, it will be because Damon tries to kill Caroline. And if that's the reason, go Bonnie! You go girl, stand up for the ones you care about and put him in his place!

But we all know she won't kill him, Damon's not going to die and the writers would be stupid to kill Bonnie. So we've got nothing to worry about. Probably just some really good hot/angry scenes with Bonnie and Damon.
laugh
Yeah I believe that's the case as well. It's just another heated Bamon scene...well this time we might literally see the fire between the two. I don't mind though. After last week and Damon threatening Caroline this week, I believe it's time Bonnie practice what she's been preaching.
Maybe Bonnie will set him on fire when she learns that Caroline has become a vampire (I don't know how she's going to deal with this :/). Remember, the summary just said that she was upset with everything going on around her. Now I used to hate the idea of Bonnie trying to kill Damon because I found we already had a lot of hate between those two and needed to see a bit more understanding, but now I agree with you. We know Damon's not going to die and with what he's done to Jeremy and what he might do to Caroline, he definitely deserves to have a hard time...
hampir setahun yang lalu LoVe_HaTe said…
angelic
*DIES*
hampir setahun yang lalu pattykirsche said…
wink
After everything he did to Caroline, he decides that killing her because she became a vamp is for the best?

He deserves to bu punished. Besides, he still hasn't apologised to Bonnie...