Damon & Bonnie Petition for endgame?

sweetmadness posted on Sep 13, 2010 at 05:41AM
I've heard that the Delena fans are signing a petition to make Delena be endgame and I wanted to know your thoughts on making a Bamon or Stelena one. Should we do it? Has it been done before? I don't know exactly how I feel about it. Maybe we should make a petition for the writers to ignore petitions? lol. But really, I don't know exactly what to think. What are your thoughts/opinions?

Damon & Bonnie 3 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu samjhart said…
smile
I just thing its pretty desperate. Although I really, really want Bamon and Stelena as endgame, I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy the ride (as DE have taken an intresting but not-to-shout-about turn). I'm not saying that cz there might be more DE fans than SE & DB ones but cz its a show. Alot of things could happen between now and when the show's about to finish. Who knows if Elena will be suited to either brother by then? Maybe she might be a vampire trying to do her own thing? There's so much to consider. And Bonnie. She might wonna go to college, move away, let another witch take over. This is the show. Anything could happen. They just need to chill. KW&JP are gonna do all the fanbases justice, I'm sure they know what they're doing.
hampir setahun yang lalu pattykirsche said…
tongue
It's a little too soon to think about it, I agree with Asma. If we were talking about the books, I'd say we should let LJS know about our thoughts, for she's been writing this story since 1991.

But the show might last for the next 10 years. We might not be even interested in it any longer. Ian is going to be a 41 years old guy playing a 23 years old vampire. :P

For me this is lack of occupation.
hampir setahun yang lalu ForsakenMoon19 said…
big smile
Regardless I still want a Bamon & Stelena endgame!!!