Damon & Bonnie What I hated & liked about Brave New World!!!

ForsakenMoon19 posted on Sep 17, 2010 at 03:02PM
Lastnight's epsiode sucked big time, a joke an absolute disaster as far as I'm concerned!!! The writing was just awful!! The only high points were the Lockwoods plot, Caroline's plot and Bonnie's retaliation, everything else was total crap!! First we get an annoying dosage of big-bad-vamp Damon whinning like a pathetic child about his loss of Katherine, then he desides to threaten the ppl closest to Elena including her brother Jeremy and finally Jeremy goes from I wanna kill you to lets be good buddies now, ahhh gag me!!! That was soooo unrealistic, the prick killed him and now its lets break bread together, ROTFL!!!

I will say Stefan and Bonnie were awesome lastnight!!! He was so considerate and understanding of that girl taking care of her like that:) And I loved Matt finally confessing his love for Caroline, soooooo sweet. But Bonnie setting fire to Damon was just classic, it had me cheering the whole time!!! Go Bonnie!!! At this point as I made be Team Bamon, I completely HATE Damon!!! The writers are all over the place with him and it's like they work so hard to shove Delena down our throats, including making nice with the girl's kid brother!! I basically wanted to throw my remote at the tv after watching that digusting scene between Jeremy and Damon at the mansion!!! Okay he's hot but that's basically all he's got going for him, Elena should be lucky she has such an awesome guy like Stefan, who BTW kicked ass again!!

Another thing I really enjoyed was watching Tyler beginning to unraval the truth behind his violent nature. Mason was sexy and totally kicked that Carter-guy's ass lol!!! I loved the arm wrestling scene between Stefan and Mason, what do ya thing are we gonna get a cool bromance between Mr. Good-vamp Salvatore & the Lockwood werewolves?? I hope so!!!

Aside from all these possitives, there's just too many negative feelings I have with this episode, including transforming another human character into a vamp, seriously the Vicki pt. 2-thing is getting old!! Now I sincerly hope the writing in this season gets better becuz if it doesn't you're looking at a girl who's about to become one-less-TVD-fan!!! I'm tired of The-Damon-Show, I don't watch it for him I watch it for the other characters!!

These are my thoughts, agree or disagree:)
save

Damon & Bonnie 6 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu WillowMaraTweee said…
sad
agreed def. the jeremy damon scene was redonculous *_*

i loathed damon so much in this episode, last episode i thought he was bat shit crazy (not around Bonnie, he was normal around her which I LOVED) &now he's gone from that to a complete asshole, Damon is funny&sadistic&all that i get it, i do but he wasn't the sarcastic slightly charming funny Damon, he was the use/abuse/re-use/confuse Damon&overall a douchebag, the only saving face for me was stefan/caroline/bonnie
i hope episode 3 is better then this one :(
hampir setahun yang lalu ForsakenMoon19 said…
angry
Damon is a total douche-bage now, hate it!! I'm sooooooooo glad Bonnie set his ass on fire seeing as how he deserved it for always getting away with his same old crap!!! The writers really need to pep up cuz this episode was an absolute failure!! I wasn't impressed at all, worse than the Blood Brothers episode last season!!! If its just gonna continue being about Damon's rediculous escapades I'm just gonna stop watching TVD cuz really I don't think season 2 could get much worse....unless Elena suddenly jumps into bed with Damon I stand incorrected:?
hampir setahun yang lalu nsk said…
angry
i was so disaponted by this episode!
not a lot of action...
but stefan and bonnie made me cry!
the way she feel hurted and the way he was caring with elenA/caroline
i hate damon and not in a good way!
he pieces me off he is selfish and a freaking jackass yes he is hot but its not the most important...
I MISS DAMON FROM THE BOOKS!
im no longer team damon... im team stefan now ! i love him and he is the kind of guys who make u confident and happy...
again i cant to read midnight cuz i CANT STAND DAMON!
and YES BONNIE BURN HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu Bangelusfan said…
now guys don't confuse bookdamon with showdamon, you guys can still like Damon from the book series and who knows if on the show Damon will be better this season
hampir setahun yang lalu ForsakenMoon19 said…
sick
I agree Stefan gets all this hate from fans when all he does is try and do the right thing!! He kicked ass again and he was so caring and considerate of Caroline & Elena!! How could that stupid girl even look twice at that other loser!!! Until the writers find a way to make Damon redeemable enough to be accepted and loved (especially by Bonnie) I'm just gonna continue to hate him everytime I see him!! And what no apollogy or remorse for hurting Jeremy not to mention threatening him and then shifting into a disgustingly forced bromance state??!!! Agh this episode makes me ill!!!:/
hampir setahun yang lalu IxluvxCB said…
angry
Well I am sorry, Damon totally deserved that! He just cant expect to be forgiven easily and I am so glad that Bonnie hold him accountable but not kill him!! She would make him suffer and give him hard lesson! Whoa I think that Katherine, even she look so gorgeous with my fave color purple! Well I am sure Stefan will figure out what she up to!! Wow Kat was so amazing in this episode, she make the most of it, I dont give a heck of what haters thought!! they need to get the heck grow up!! gosh they just keep brighten my days!!

I totally argeed with your opinions!! it so ridiciulous!!