Damon & Bonnie Katerina is chatting TOMORROW

CrazedBamonFan posted on Sep 20, 2010 at 12:34AM
She tweeted this:

I'm going to do a ustream chat tomorrow at 3:30pm ET! We can talk Bonnie, music, school whatevs.

Let's show her our support lovelies <3

Damon & Bonnie 10 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu CrazedBamonFan said…
hampir setahun yang lalu IxluvxCB said…
okay I will show her support and love! I have Ustream account!
big smile
Okay guys, since I was listening to the chat there are some points that Kat brought up in regards to TVD and D/B:

-Kat said SHE WATCHES FAN VIDS ON YOUTUBE AND READS FANFICTION

-Kat said BONNIE IS SORT OF HIPPIE, AND EARTHY [in regards to clothing] [makes sense since she's a witch lol]

-Kat said UNDER BONNIE'S TOUGH EXTERIOR SHE'S REALLY COMPASSIONATE LIKE SHE IS.

-Kat said jokingly YES THE SONG COLD HEARTED SNAKE WAS BASED ON DAMON lol

-Kat said BONNIE and CAROLINE'S RELATIONSHIP WILL NATURALLY FIRGURE ITSELF OUT-GOOD OR BAD-SHE JUST HOPES PPL WILL BE MORE UNDERSTANDING

-Kat said SHE WON'T SAY WHO HER FAV CHARACTER BESIDES BONNIE IS BUT SHE LOVES WORKING WITH IAN [bwhaha girl you might as well just say damon]

-Kat said BONNIE'S WEAKNESS IS HER LOVE FOR ELENA

-Kat said THE REASON WHY THEY SAY THE YEAR OF THE KAT IS BECAUSE OF KATHERINE AND ITS THE YEAR OF THE TIGER IN CHINESE ZODIAC LOL

-kat said SHE'S SEEN BONNIE-DAMON. NET [lawls]

-Kat said YOU GUYS THINK I DON'T KNOW ABOUT BAMON. I KNOW ALL ABOUT BAMON<3 [lawls]

-Kat said IN REGARDS TO THE BONNIE BLAME GAME ITS GOING TO BE FINE WATCH THE HOSPITAL SCENE SHE LOVES EVERYONE xD

-Kat said SHE THINKS HER FANS ARE INCREDIBLE. SHE CONSIDERS US HER FRIENDS AND CONFIDANTES.

-Kat said MAYBE ONE DAY SHE MAY FORGIVE DAMON [AS IN BONNIE] SHE SAID DON'T JUDGE ITS ONLY THE FIRST COUPLE EPS AND SHE SAID IT WITH A SMILE LAWLS

-Kat said SHE GOES ON THE CW BOARD [I feel so sorry for her for that. That board is full of crazy fangirls who hate Bonnie] But we rep her.

-Kat said IAN AND NINA ARE NOT DATING NO ONE ON THE SHOW IS

-Kat said THEY'RE ON EPISODE 7 AND SHOOTING SOME REALLY EXCITING SCENES

-Kat CONFIRMS BONNIE WILL HAVE A BIG PART IN THE LOCKWOOD STORYLINE.

-Kat said BONNIE DOESN'T HATE DAMON SHE'S JUST REALLY WARNING HIM

-Kat said she's team STEFAN AND DAMON <3

-Kat said SHE MAY BE ATTENDING THE NEW YORK COMIC CON ON OCTOBER 10TH

-Kat said THE STORYLINES IN THE VAMPIRE DIARIES ARE GETTING REALLY CRAZY IF YOU THOUGHT THEY REALLY WENT FOR IT IN THE FIRST EPISODE OR SECOND EPISODE JUST KEEP WATCHING

-Kat said SHE KNOWS THAT THE BONNIE FANS AND KAT FANS HAVE HER BACK.

-Kat said SHE'S ALL FOR BONNIE EXPLORING HERSELF, HER SEXUALITY, HER FAMILY, AND ETC.

-Kat said ALOT OF PPL THINK THAT BONNIE'S IS COMPLETELY INTOLERANT OF VAMPIRES, HOWEVER THAT IS NOT THE CASE. BONNIE IS A COMPLETELY TOLERANT PERSON. SHE JUST ISN'T A FAN OF WHAT THEY HAVE DONE. IT'S NOT ABOUT VAMPIRES IF THEY WERE GOOD VAMPIRES BONNIE WOULDN'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THEM.

-Kat was asked about Bonnie making a necklace for Caroline: Kat said: YOU'LL HAVE TO WATCH AND YOU'LL HAVE TO SEE. BUT HOPEFULLY PPL WILL RELAX ON BONNIE.

-Kat was asked will Bonnie and Damon get together: KAT SMILES AND SAYS: I DON'T KNOW WE'LL SEE.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
big smile
Thanks so much for doing this!! it meant lot to me:)

Guess what????Kat Graham finally email me back about her B-day vid I make it for her !! this what she said to me : I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH! Thank you for this awesome video! I'm so lucky to have a friend like you! It's so good! Hope everything is good with you. Sending you love and gratitude!
big smile
Awww congrats Eva =) Kat is such a nice person <3
big smile
Thanks so much:) Ikr, when I get email notification or reminder, I basically scream from my lungs then breathe deep and inhale/exhale<3

I know She will <3 it , thanks so much for encourage me do this bec if it wasnt for you, I will never get her response back to Bamonators and others!! She such a sweetheart <333
I've added more lol I think I'm done for now.
Awww, Eva <3 It's no problem xD I just wish I had your bravery in sending an email to her lol. But I'm intimidated by her awesomeness xD
lol well you do this enough D, I appericate that *hug*

Aww I admit I am kinda shy but I am pretty confident bec of you and other awesome Bamonators encourage me send her bec Kat will LOVE it BAM She just email me back today that make me squee!!
hampir setahun yang lalu FrenchGiirl said…
big smile
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DOING THIS D !! :D
I hope there'll be a video of the entire livechat, it seems great. Love all the Bamon references :). Hopefully she'll be at the comic con. And I can't wait to see the exciting storylines/scenes she's talking about.
But "no one's dating on the show" ... weren't Candice and Steven dating though ? LOL

(Edit : Slow me has found the vid xD)
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu