Damon & Bonnie Spoilers 2x07 "Masquerade" synopsis

CrazedBamonFan posted on Oct 08, 2010 at 11:13PM
DEATH AT THE MASQUERADE BALL — Stefan and Damon decide on a new plan to deal with Katherine at the Lockwood’s masquerade ball. Katherine calls on an old friend, Lucy, to attend the ball with her. Bonnie, Jeremy and Alaric all do what they can to help Stefan and Damon, but Katherine has a surprise planned that none of them could foresee. Things take an ugly turn when Matt and Tyler start doing shots with their friends.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG Katherine knows Lucy? WHAT NOW? So what did KW and JP make her? I guess she's no longer Bonnie's cousin or what? If she is that will be the most epic storyline ever. Bonnie vs. her cousin? That would be nuts x1000000000000.

Damon & Bonnie 12 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu CrazedBamonFan said…
worried
Oh god, I hope Tyler doesn't kill Matt. I'll see red for about a week if they kill him off. But I have a feeling they will
hampir setahun yang lalu Bangelusfan said…
worried
OMG! So still no family member...or is it?
hampir setahun yang lalu CrazedBamonFan said…
I don't know Bangelusfan. That's what me and a few people are trying to figure out. In one way I think she is, because why would Katherine bring her out of nowhere? Mason was brought in to get the Moonstone as he's a Lockwood and Katherine needed him to get it. I think Lucy could be used to get to Bonnie.

However if they did blatantly change the role of "Lucy" knowing that Bonnie fans have been waiting for her to have family, then I won't hesitate to get my ass on twitter and rant, because this is the perfect opportunity to see Bonnie learn more about her family.
hampir setahun yang lalu damongirlfriend said…
angry
OMG I hope Matt not die
these producers seriously hate matt
We will look anything like Matt Honeycutt
he was so cool in the books (my favorite)
and the show almost did not appear

the only good is that bonnie appears in the episode
hampir setahun yang lalu pattykirsche said…
hmmm
Matt won't die, he's still alive in the books. They killed Vickie because she dies in the books.
hampir setahun yang lalu IxluvxCB said…
surprise
oh Thanks for posting this spoliers! looking fwd to watch this and see how it plays out! What? Lucy..I thought she is Bonnie's cousin!
hampir setahun yang lalu ItalianAngel89 said…
This sounds like a good one!! I cant wait. Maybe that Lucy girl is still Bonnie's cousin (who's also a witch obviously) and Katherine just knows her from the past, hence "old friend". And I have a feeling this is when Tyler will trigger the curse and kill someone.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Thedarkeststar said…
smirk
I think she still is Bonnie's cousin, she is just a little bitch for helping Katherine XD
It seems Bonnie is oficially at the Team Salvatore! lol

I'm scared for Matt. I don't want him to die! :(
hampir setahun yang lalu Vamp321 said…
surprise
I'm not sure either

I think it would still be bonnie's cousin?
Maybe a cousin bonnie doesn't really like like the cousin
who thinks there better than the rest.
( the impression i got off lucy)
Iunno ?!?

As For matt, i would be very angry if they kill him off. Dude barley had any scenes. But i dont think they would cause he doesnt die in the books. But still you never know the show is WAAAAAYY different than the books Ex) Meredith ( not even in the show)
So i'm scared for matt aswell.

hampir setahun yang lalu elinochka said…
surprise
-_- If Matt dies.. I will die
hampir setahun yang lalu Moonlightrose16 said…
sad
I'm afraid to say it will most likely be Matt, and I think Tyler accidently kills him in order for him to change. That's my sad and fearful prediction.:(
hampir setahun yang lalu ItalianAngel89 said…
Nooooo, not Matt!! I'm getting scared now. But it does say Matt and Tyler start doing shots with their FRIENDS". And maybe Tyler will kill one of those friends. Maybe? I just hope its not Matt! :(