Damon & Bonnie What did anda guys think of Shadow Souls?

-RandomChick- posted on Nov 20, 2010 at 06:12AM
Okay, so I as thinking about this last night and I was just wandering what did everyone else think? I thought it was a bit of a dissapointment in the Bamon department but yea.

Btw thats Damon (In the photo) Just saying coz some people think its Stefan...
 Okay, so I as thinking about this last night and I was just wandering what did everyone else think? I

Damon & Bonnie 15 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Smartlooks said…
I agree i was skimming the whole thing trying to get away from the Delena to find the Bamon but i found nothing!.A bit of convorsation but thats it and a little interaction....i was quite dissapointed I didn't even finish reading it.Such a dissapointment but, hey on the bright side Midnight has Bamon!!!Cant wait.lol
hampir setahun yang lalu Bangelusfan said…
I can't wait for Midnight as well!!*sigh* the best Bamon moments...
I honestly don't like SS exactly for what Smartlooks said, too much DE and their relationship never feels 'real' to me...ugh it's so...I don't know, selfish that I just can't manage to like them together
hampir setahun yang lalu Thedarkeststar said…
It wasn't even DE itself that made the book look bad for me, it was Elena. I was all about Elena. I needed to read a whole paige describing her appearance when whit Bonnie and Meredith I read almost nothing about nothing. No character development for them at all. Everything is Elena's land. I get it is Elena story but she is too much selfcentered. I need to emphasized that kissing your boyfriend's brother while the same rots in hell in a cell, just waiting the moment to see her again, didn't helped me to like not even one bit. She used to be great but sice she came back this disney princess with wings it has been a hell to read her point of view.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu nsk said…
sunny
its so weird but in the book damon and elena made me shiver! (i kinda love my blondie and kickass elena ) i used to think that every delena scene was EPIC! i was truly amazed by their chemistry and i didnt mind really bamon BUT then came the MOST AMAZING AND HOTTEST SCENE u know what iam talking about right? *bathtub* ive loved the beginning of shadow souls ( especially the motel scene) but then i got bored...no bamon scenes made me sad :(
delena had a LOT of scenes in the book but it takes just one scene for me to become a true bamon fan :)
hampir setahun yang lalu samjhart said…
big smile
wow nsk that is so cool!

As a moderate DE book-fan I was actually looking forward to their scenes in SS. But I became bored & tired of the really quickly for the same reason as Stela. Everything was about Elena. I get she's the main character but the self-centeredness of it just astounded me. We hardly had any of the characters - e.g. Matt. I think if LJ had expanded out towards focusing on the battle in FC too - it would have been fabulous. It just made the threats they were facing just passée - I mean it made Elena seem like a massive drama queen and not worthy of Damon at all. Its so sad that I've realised that even in the books that I've only come to like one-side of DE now. I'm really disheartened for this ship.

But I see you guys saying that there were no Bamon scenes...? I think you're wrong! lol Its cz Elena was so wrapped up in herself etc..she barely noticed anything XD but there were moments when she couldn't ignore either. a) Damon threatening the creepy guy when he eyed Bonnie b) the hug Damon gives Bonnie c) when Bonnie makes Damon food in hopes of calming him down lol
hampir setahun yang lalu Thedarkeststar said…
laugh
a) Damon threatening the creepy guy when he eyed Bonnie

I totally remember this one. I was like LOL
hampir setahun yang lalu uluai said…
i loved when Bonnie made food for him, because she was the only one who thought in damon´s new needs , Elena was with Stefan, and Bonnie was thinking in Damon!
hampir setahun yang lalu samjhart said…
big smile
@Stela: I actually did the jiggy dance lol

@uluai: Elena seemed a little reluctant to approach him or control him but Bonnie was so collected lol

Also love the moment where Bonnie is furious on behalf of Damon at Shinichi. Elena's like - WOAH
hampir setahun yang lalu ItalianAngel89 said…
Meh I didnt like this book at all, but I liked the last couple of chapters.
hampir setahun yang lalu Lannieluv7 said…
What page did damon yell at that guy for eyeing bonnie or what was the quote
hampir setahun yang lalu -RandomChick- said…
smile
Yeah when did Damon snap at the guy? and OMG yea when Damon hugged Bonnie THAT WAS SO CUTE! I WAS LIKE - FINALLY!

Oh hey on pg 375 (SS) Bonnie went into trance and she allmsot fainted - sorta - and then on the top of page 376 theres a 'hint' of Bamon - not much but I liked it ... Did anyone else notice it?
hampir setahun yang lalu silvina19 said…
blush
hey when did damon hug bonnie?? i don’t remember
and there is a deletes scene called Disaster Diner its here in the spot... you should take a look
smile
Damon 'hugged' Bonnie sometime in the second or third to last chapter (In the elevator) and yea I have read it, its cute!
hampir setahun yang lalu silvina19 said…
blush
ha thanks -RandomChick-!! im going to read it again.. XD
laugh
Lol, you do that! X)