Kanye West Dear Mr. Kanye

krazz123 posted on Sep 14, 2009 at 06:07AM
Mr. Kanye...you never seem to know when to talk and when to shout the hell up. Didnt your moma teach you, speak only when spoken to? I hope taking the mic from Taylor Swift made you a real man, and that you can sleep better at night in your million dollar home. You can tell when a music is great by the personality of the artist themselves. and you Mr. Kayne are an immature brat that needs to get smack by the Jonas Brothers. If I were you I would go public and announce your retirement in the music industry and go back to the cotton field. because no long will I listen to any of your music. Fuuuck you Mr. Kanye, thank you for your time, its time for you to leave now, curtains down.

Kanye West 2 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu rsteven256 said…
amen im not alone lol, this asshole couldnt even sit in the same studio with me, shit i wouldnt even let him fetch my coffe in between session's lmao he wishes he had the talent i have in my pinky .......and nobody will ever know my name .... i shit on your music kanye... stop using computers and drum machine loops, pick up some instruments and make the music from scratch then ill call you an artist kanye your a big joke !!!
hampir setahun yang lalu emma-may said…
angry
there are a hell of a lot worse people out there than kanye! i mean what’s that guy who locked Jaycee lee dugard in his shed and had two kids with her, and serial killers like the Yorkshire ripper, Garry glitter the rapist/paedophile singer, josef fritzle the guy who locked up his daughter, guys dropping bombs on villages with kids in them, illegal diamond mining where men force children to mine, kids as young as 6 shooting each other, the parents of baby p who tortured the two year old to death and your worried about some guy who jumped out of place at an award ceremony. yh that make real f***in sense to me.

seriously cause i must be really f***in stupid not to understand why people are completely crushing kanye even though he made two online apologies, one live national tv apology and has privatley called taylor to apologise when there are murders, rapists, kidnappers, abussive and negletive people out there who couldn't give a s*** about what they have done and would never bother apologising. i must be so retarded not to understand this could somone enlighten me?