Michael Jackson Just something I want to let out...

caligurl16 posted on Mar 10, 2010 at 04:31AM
I was just on youtube & I was watching videos from someone that Im subscribed to, and she had videos about MJ haters & why she hates them, and like I expected there would be comments from people who hate Michael. I regret it now but I read some of the comments & I went to a few of their channels.... And I was just disgusted. Like Im shaking right now I feel like crying, Im really upset

I dont know exactly what to say but Im just kinda lost right now... I know everyone wont like or love Michael Jackson cuz thats a fact Im gonna have to deal with for the rest of my life, but HATING him? People have their reasons for things & Im not saying this only because Im huge fan & love him a lot, but when I hear about & see people who hate him, I dont understand why they feel such a strong hate for him... What has he done for or to them for them to hate him and have negative feelings towards him?

I dont recall in my life being told, convinced & assured by the reasons why Michael Jackson should be hated or disliked. **Why do some people refuse to accept the truth & only take in the lies & negativity? Why are some people on the side of loving & admiring him while others are convinced of the false information, rumors or bad things?** <--- That is something Ive thought about for a long time. I could also ask why do people love & why do people hate.

I dont get why people have always wanted to bring him down and give him a bad name. I just dont understand people sometimes, how they still feel the need to some how destroy his image & continue to show no respect or sympathy to him even though hes already freakin passed away & he has a family & friends & fans who love him so much. I know that some people just dont give a crap that people loved him & still love him.

But I dont get why people will make innappropiate videos & pictures about him if they hate him so much, why they would dedicate a whole group, page or website to hating him & why they would want to express their feelings in ways like that... MJ fans have channels, groups, videos & pictures etc dedicated to him but the people who hate him have those also, which is something I dont get. Dont we usually avoid dealing with the things or people we hate or dont like? Whats with that?

Im not gonna stop loving him or showing that I love him because of this, & it wont be the last time where I see something like it... I know how I feel about him & I know whats true or not, and nothing will ever change that. I know I should not let this get to me & thats what a lot of people will tell me, but sometimes it does get to me. All my life Ive known of him as a good & amazing person & innocent (why have some people missed that in their life?), and when I see people who hate him I dont know where it came from & why they feel that way and how it got to be such a strong feeling.

Hes like a family member to me, when something bad is said or done to my family it hurts me too... It could be that since Ive avoided all this negativity towards him as best as I could, and now that I finally looked @ it it really hit me hard... I mean Ive heard & seen bad things about him, I dont know any1 who hasnt, but this was extreme. Or it could be Im being one sided cuz Im a huge fan and that I dont understand the 'other side' & that any1 who doesnt like him is simply wrong for not liking him, but that isnt true cuz there are people who dont like him but they dont necessarily hate him & dont spend their time showing that they dont like him

I dunno its not really a question or anything & dont take this the wrong way I just wanted to share with any1 who took the time to read.....

It took me a while to type this but Im better now ♥
<3
last edited on Mar 10, 2010 at 04:33AM

Michael Jackson 12 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu House34 said…
I just read the first 4 aragraphs and I am crying.. I am sad.. I am amazed by people's feelings :| I can't belive there are so many who can't see the pure emotions..the special person..the magic around them..the luck, the blessing they were given by living in the same period with Michael :( I cannot belive them ..
I would literally meet every single one of them and talk to them about what Michael did and what Michael belived in and would try soooooooooooo hard to show them the truth.
I know I would succeed with some..I think that's the problem..they don't want to know Michael but they talk about him like thay knew who he was and what he did :( And this is so unfair and it..It used to make me angry but now I know that words, signs, gestures can make one feel things and can make one understand..and I wish there was some kind of way to be able to let the world know who Michael was..I would honestly give years of my life and spend them talking to people and make them realize what Michael tried to teach us and make friends around the world and explain them that LOVE is everything and from there it all depends on us. We have to have faith and be opened. I would talk to so many people..first..rather than argue with them..I would do my best to tell them who Michael Jackson was as a person (not just as someone who sang and danced perfectly) and who Michael was as a caring person and try to convince these people we have to fight for the future..

I understand how you feel.. this is crime.. to accuse Michael after all he did and especially WITHOUT KNOWING HIM..without wanting to know about him..it's crime.. they're accusing him and I think what makes us care is that Michael united us..his fans and when these poeple are accusing MJ..when they're putting all on him (like he said in CRY) they're fighting against Michael but also against us (his fans), against love, against the future, against the planet :( It's normal to feel like this.. But we also have to do smth :(
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 I just read the first 4 aragraphs and I am crying.. I am sad.. I am amazed sejak people's feelings :| I
hampir setahun yang lalu House34 said…
I love you caligurl !!
hampir setahun yang lalu MJacksonsgirl said…
heart
thats so nice and i love the sexy pic below
hampir setahun yang lalu caligurl16 said…
angelic
Thank you so much for your comment House34... luv u lots ♥

I guess I could have made this into an article, I would just like to know what people think...
<3
hampir setahun yang lalu julialovesMJ said…
I totally know how you feel. I did the same thng not long ago... I saw a hater's site. It is just disgusting what people say about this angel. I just get overwhelmed by all the hate. And I know almost all those haters probably don't even know who Michael jackson is... they just hear stuff about him and decide automatically that they hate him. It breaks my heart and makes me cry. But you have to know that we are all here together as a big family of fans around the world. We have to defend our Michael.
hampir setahun yang lalu 2468244 said…
sad
when i read hater comments, it literally makes me sick to my stomach. i just feel like there's no life in me. i can't even imagine how MJ felt. what goes on in the mind of a hater i'll never understand. how can they hate someone so good and amazing?!?!?! i'm happy you wrote this, caligurl16. L-O-V-E!
hampir setahun yang lalu LostChild said…
heart
I knw how you feel. I hate haters! I souldn't say that though. When someone talks about all the stupid lies and try to make me understand why they are true, I want to punch them strait up right there I wouldn't care if I was standing on a stage in front of everyone I knew!... I think I did hit someone once. It's wrong to hate, it's wrong to lie, it's wrong to do alot of things and I hate seeing how our planet is filled with all of this, wars everywhere, no one can argee, no one cares either, I do, so why can't other people just look around!? Things are messed up everywhere, all the hate has caused much damage. No one understands that. I hate it. What the world needs is love L.O.V.E love. And that what I'm giving to you, I love you caligurl16!!! and everyone else! I love you all!!! With all my love, LostChild
heart
Thank you so much for the comments guys... I love u all! I feel so much better knowing other people out there feel the same, I dont know a single person in my life who I could say this to without them freaking out or not listening to or believing me....
<3
hampir setahun yang lalu wacko4jacko said…
trust me now i have the same thing and the same problem. no none likes michael. i am a huge huge michael jackson fan i have studied him for like before he died. and wot it is is that people read tabloids and then believe it. michael was a touch vunerable though. he loved kids and wot did the alligation come about. but thats not my point. my point is is that michael jackson is just to awsome for them to see what is awsome. well all you have to do is combat it by saying what about all the times he has healed the world and helped childreni dont see them doing that now so they can go and shove themselves into a freezer because michael is the best and we all love him soooooooooooooo much. so next time someone is dissin micharl combat it and they might not know what to say.
hampir setahun yang lalu Floparda95 said…
In my case, i don't have much problems with haters. where i live, in my school it's like Michael doen't even exist. nobody talk about him, and I prefer that than negative comments and lies. :/

But , if people say bad things about him, I just ignore them, cause it's really hard to change their minds, and i don't have to.
The problem it's the media. All the lies, that he changed his skin color and how many platic surgeries he had, were the most important things to some people. His image... that was what people see first. Instead of the things he has done, like visitingchildren in different hospitals in the world, donating money to charity and his feelings... his love for the children of all races, his love for the world. They probably think that love is a stupid feeling, i don't know, but it's the only thing that matters.

But we can overcome the hate... with love.
heart
I just want to say...... I know the last reply was over 7 months ago...and I love you guys for replying, thank you, I love you guys so much!! I posted this forum in March 2010, it is now December 2010, about 9 months later... and I just had this EXACT same feeling and moment again... it HURTS!!! I know I tell other MJ fans to be strong and keep loving MJ, and don't listen to the haters, and thats what I do and thats what I will always do... but it still hurts. it hurts so bad.... the things people do and say, it makes me wanna puke... It hits me in the heart.. Michael can't hear or see this crap any more and that's the only thing that makes me feel better... Why can't people just stop this nonsense. Don't they understand that he is GONE now?! They were probably happy when he passed away, they got what they wanted... Michael isn't here but people still hate on him, his family, and his fans... There are more important things in the world to do rather than hate each other and be so negative... People need to either like him or leave him alone..
 I just want to say...... I know the last reply was over 7 months ago...and I Cinta anda guys for replyi
hampir setahun yang lalu JjenJjen said…
heart
I take off my hat and make a deep bow for you! =) I love you for making so much noise over this. He is my family too... And I am convinced there is much, much more love for MJ and those who love him, than there is hate. They're just a lit match burning quickly next to our sun of love!