Michael Jackson Lyrics??? Confusing??

LexaeRawrzMJ posted on Sep 10, 2010 at 07:08PM
What some lyrics from on of his songs that you werent saying right because you didnt know them.
Mine would be in Smooth Criminal... I didnt know he was saying 'Annie are you ok?' I thought it was 'Anne itchy go away'
 What some lyrics from on of his songs that anda werent saying right because anda didnt know them. Mine

Michael Jackson 8 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu aitypw said…
hmmm
I agree with you.
Who is ANNIE???
And i cant understand the last meaning of the song,when he says....
1. dad gone it!(about whose dad is he talking?)
2.daggone it baby! (what does "daggone" mean?)
hampir setahun yang lalu UmOkayThen said…
Sometimes I think MJ gets bored and distracted towards the end of some of his songs and whatever come to his mind comes out of his mouth. "Shamone" "Daggone it"
hampir setahun yang lalu aitypw said…
laugh
Well,i know what shamone mean.
LOL
It means "Come On"
hampir setahun yang lalu paloma97ppb said…
Yeah! And in Speed Demon in the part (Get yout ticket) I thought it was : "Eat that chicken!" lol ^^ I agree with aitypw and Kayla.
hampir setahun yang lalu LexaeRawrzMJ said…
laugh
I thought in Remember the Time he sayz 'Dont You Wanna Chew On Me?' At the beginning....
hampir setahun yang lalu caligurl16 said…
LOL XD
I can't really think of anything I got confused with.... When I was little & heard his songs, I usually just sang what I heard, I never thought of what he was actually saying
hampir setahun yang lalu alexmswann said…
in why u wanna trip on me...he says THEY GOT GROWN PPL WHO CANT WRITE OR READ....I thought he said THEY GOT DUMB PPL WHO CANT WRITE OR READ....theres some more things...but I can't remember
hampir setahun yang lalu House34 said…
You know what lyrics I am confused about ? In "Who is it" he says "Woe Unto Thee"..I used to say other things instead of these until I saw the real lyrics..
He didn't know what to add and he put these lyrics ? :P Isn't he funny ? :P If anyone knows if it means something..I'm all ears
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 anda know what lyrics I am confused about ? In "Who is it" he says "Woe Unto Thee"..I used to say othe