Michael Jackson -Fans angkasa :))

Reis7100 posted on Sep 13, 2010 at 09:56PM
Ok, here you can post everything you want like: rare photos, curiositys about Michael, something that you discovered recently some of his quotes, texts written by you, poems, things that you made....this is a space for fans of MJ.

Kisses Reis7100 :))

Michael Jackson 37 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Reis7100 said…
big smile
My first post is this picture that I love very much, I love the colors :D
I hope you like it.
 My first post is this picture that I Cinta very much, I Cinta the Warna :D I hope anda like it.
hampir setahun yang lalu IceShimmer said…
heart
Great video, I love the affection MJ had for his fans, so genuine and real!!!!!!!
 Great video, I Cinta the affection MJ had for his fans, so genuine and real!!!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu paloma97ppb said…
I ► is for↔ Inspiration
● C ► is for↔ Creative
● H ► is for↔ Hero
● A ► is for↔ Amazing
● E ► is for↔ Excellent
● L ► is for↔ Lovable

● J ► is for↔ Joyful
● A ► is for↔ Amazing
● C ► is for↔ Caring
● K ► is for↔ Kind
● S ► is for↔ Sweet
● O ► is for↔ Optimistic
● N ► is for↔ Natural

^^ I did that :D
 I ► is for↔ Inspiration ● C ► is for↔ Creative ● H ► is for↔ Hero ● A ► is for
hampir setahun yang lalu IceShimmer said…
heart
My favourite, favourite, favourite, pic of all time of MJ is this one!!!!!

PERFECTION <3<3<3
 My favourite, favourite, favourite, pic of all time of MJ is this one!!!!! PERFECTION <3<3<3
big smile
I love that paloma97ppb...and I love this photo too «3
Well, I made this today (Full HD) :p
hampir setahun yang lalu LexaeRawrzMJ said…
big smile
I love his afro! XD
 I Cinta his afro! XD
hampir setahun yang lalu LostChild said…
heart
This one
i LOVE this one!
 This one i Cinta this one!
hampir setahun yang lalu caligurl16 said…
big smile
I looked on Wikipedia at MJs tour dates, and I found out that the day I was born [July 1st], Mike was on the Dangerous Tour in the Netherlands =D
 I looked on Wikipedia at MJs tour dates, and I found out that the hari I was born [July 1st], Mike was
hampir setahun yang lalu Princess-Yvonne said…
_00__________________________________00_ __00__000000000__________000000000__00__ ___00___0000000000____000000000____00___ ____00______0000000__0000000______00____ _____00______00000000000000______00_____ _____000______00_000000_00______000_____ ______000____00___0000___00____000______ ______0000____000000000000____0000______ ______0000_____0000_00000_____0000______ ______0000______000__000______0000______ ______0000_______0____0______00000______ ______00000__________________00000______ ______00000__________________00000______ _____000000__________________000000_____ ______00000__________________000000_____ _______00________00000000______0000_____ _______________00______0000____000______ ______________00________000___0000______ _____________00_________000___000_______ ____________00___________0____000_______ ____________00_______________000________ ___________000_______________00_________ ___________0000_____________000_________ ____________000____________000__________ _____________000__________000___________ ______________000_______0000____________

REIS7100 YOU'RE IDEEA IS ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!♥♥♥♥♥
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu liberiangirl_mj said…
heart
"why did you take away your love..the same love that made me unable to speak the love that made me forget my memories the love that saved me?
Tell me.Did I come to short?..wasn't I enough? Have I done or said something wrong?
I believe in miracles and angels...I know you escaped through heavens gates to enlighten me.
I believe in faith deep inside I believe heaven has bounded us.
I have seen nothing but misery in my life until..(black line)....All these years I have been seeking to give what I only desire now to recieve from you.
Your heart commanded me to follow while my soul was hurt and my mind confused.
I allowed you to take possession of my feelings..in return I loved obeyed and honored you beyond words
I revealed myself to you in ways in which I thought were impossible.
I saw and still see you as my soul mate...as my wife and as the mother of my fourth child."

this letter of Michael touched me soo much!! it's incredible...
 "why did anda take away your love..the same Cinta that made me unable to speak the Cinta that made me fo
heart
elegant and charming no matter the situation!!
 elegant and charming no matter the situation!!
heart
If Michael & I had a baby...
 If Michael & I had a baby...
big smile
So sweet :D
smile
Awieeeeee look at that baby!
This is mine! I think she has Michael's mouth and nose :D
 Awieeeeee look at that baby! This is mine! I think she has Michael's mouth and nose :D
big smile
AWWWWWWW Paloma your baby is sooo cute!!! lolz
big smile
Yaaaay Thank youuuuu!!! <3
laugh
I made a new MJ & Me baby ;D
 I made a new MJ & Me baby ;D
cool
I'm currently obsessed with this MJ outfit
 I'm currently obsessed with this MJ outfit
hampir setahun yang lalu lucaslover528 said…
cool
Join the club! ;)
I love this one OMG :O
 I Cinta this one OMG :O
hampir setahun yang lalu DawnlovesMJ1983 said…
big smile
Silly Michael..
 Silly Michael..
laugh
If you haven't seen this video yet watch it! It's so funny, it's just MJ being his natural self in the car.. so many funny moments
GOD I would have loved to hang out with him
hampir setahun yang lalu PretendRose said…
sad
Okay, I'd like to say something involving MJ:

I'm really disappointed at the level of disrespect you guys are showing towards him.

He wasn't a sex object.

Treat him like a human being, not some sex toy.
 Okay, I'd like to say something involving MJ: I'm really disappointed at the level of disrespect y
crying
what? Sex toy?? I dont think in him like a sex toy :((
meh
I'm talking about the people who post things like this: link

..And have nothing better to say about him other than he was "sexy".

From what I've seen, you're one of the better fans.
heart
This kind of picture is a bit bad, but everyone here likes of MJ as he is, as a person and as an artist ....
I love everything in him, his personality, his music, his dance, his humanitarian work, I love him...He is the best person in the world, he give so much love, caring and passion to us, and so much things. Don't be mad with the people who post pictures like that one. :))
L.O.V.E. remember...We must respect each other <33

And thank you for thinking I'm one of the best fans, are so much great fans here *.*
 This kind of picture is a bit bad, but everyone here likes of MJ as he is, as a person and as an arti
meh
I'm not mad when people post those pictures. Honestly, I'm disgusted.

..and btw, no one respects anyone in this group unless you have the same opinions as them..

meh
Well, I don't know nothing about that, everyone respect me until today.
And I respect everyone opinion, it's all I have to say :x
worried
Another thing involving this group:

I'd just like to bring to everyone's attention that Sonny (Fatbastardo) was only here for a few minutes and is already suspended.

This is very cult-like.

I'm just sayin'...

It's getting creepy as Hell...
hampir setahun yang lalu MJgirl said…
heart
i love Michaels sexiness i love you Michael
Lol, MJgirl. True tha.
hampir setahun yang lalu liberiangirl_mj said…
heart
My king.... so beautiful, so magical..incredible.. so sexy..
I love you!!!!!
 My king.... so beautiful, so magical..incredible.. so sexy.. I Cinta you!!!!!
heart
September 24, 2010.... I had a dream about Mike last night, it was one of my more weird MJ dreams:
I was at some kind of event at a park next to a field, there were tons of kids my age & we were playing american football [I love that sport, and some guys were playing it outside last night before I went to sleep, so maybe that's why it was in my dream]. MJ and his group showed up, so all the people went crazy and ran over to him, but as I was trying to get to Mike, this guy kept trying to distract me and get my attention. I finally got to this fence that appeared right when I got close to MJ, I was screaming and trying to get his attention, then he finally looked at me and walked over and held my hand and I started shaking, but then he let go. Somehow I got over the gate and stood right next to Mike, and a person next to me said "Yeah she's really wacko for jacko" I was like What?! But then MJ & I just hugged, I kept telling him I love him, and then we walked away. So me & MJ were just walking w/o any security guards or anyone else, but then I realized that I wasn't even walking with MJ any more, I was walking with some lady who said she was his financial advisor, so I was like WTF?! Where's MJ?! She told me he had to leave & would could back next weekend.... Then I went back to play football with the other kids and the dream was over... I wish that dream was REAL and that I really could see MJ next weekend... And it was Mike how he looked in 2003 or the This Is It Era, I can't remember, but I was thinking a lot about TII yesterday and I watched a new video of MJ in 2003 yesterday too.... so yup that was my dream :)
 September 24, 2010.... I had a dream about Mike last night, it was one of my lebih weird MJ dreams: I
cool
What a weird dream! But cool all the same!
You guys looking forward to Michael Jackson: The Experience?
I am!!! :D
heart
Yeah I can't wait!! I don't have a Wii but I'm gonna find a way to play it some how!
smile
Can be with PS3 :))
cool
Or even xbox or nintendo ds!