Michael Jackson ♥Slogan Challenge♥ CLOSED

aitypw posted on Sep 16, 2010 at 03:15PM
Here is your second challenge.I will give you a lot of time to work on it,so its no need to pout.
Let's see what you should do:

Every team should find a slogan or a phrase that MJ said in the era that its team have.

Then,THE CAPTAIN will post your final answer here.
I think that i was clear,but if you didnt understand something go ahead and ask me.

First Place Gets 30 points
Second Place Gets 20 points
Third Place Gets 10 points

DEADLINE: 1ST OF OCTOBER

Good Luck
last edited on Sep 16, 2010 at 06:51PM

Michael Jackson 9 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu billiejean808 said…
smile
Ok here's the Off The Wall Era's slogan/phrase,
The slogan/phrase was found by xSmoochie =)

"When they're all holding hands and everybody's rockin' and all colors and people are there, all races .. It's the most wonderful thing .."
hampir setahun yang lalu tatajackson said…
HIStory and Blood on The Dance Floor Team choose:

"I am the voice of the accused and the attacked. I am the voice of everyone. I am the skinhead, I am the Jew, I am the black man, I am the white man."
- They Don't Care About Us to The New York Times (1995)
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Princess-Yvonne said…
♥๑۩۩๑TEAM THIS IS IT๑۩۩๑♥

"When you just look out over the stage, as far as the naked eye could see, you see people. And it’s a wonderful feeling, but it came with a lot of pain, a lot of pain."
(Ebony Magazine Interview,2008)
hampir setahun yang lalu liberiangirl_mj said…
heart
Bad Era Team:

"..Hopefully it's what I do with my music, bring happiness to people and to bring joy and some peace in their lifes." (Ebony Jet Interview, 1987)
hampir setahun yang lalu reneemonique said…
heart
Jackson 5 Era Team:
"You have to be loyal and true to one another, or your love will never last!."
hampir setahun yang lalu House34 said…
Invincible team:

(about Neverland) "I won’t live there ever again. It’s a house now. It’s not a home anymore. I’ll only visit"

This is something that affected Michael so much but we love him forever and we want to remember Neverland as it was when Michael was happy in it. A place where all children could be happy. We love you Michael !!
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 Invincible team: (about Neverland) "I won’t live there ever again. It’s a house now. It’s no
hampir setahun yang lalu House34 said…
crying
Oh God I love your quotes guys... God...oh God..they are beautiful !!! Beautiful !!!
hampir setahun yang lalu alexmswann said…
kiss
Thriler ERA !!!
"You feel the cold hand and wonder if you'll ever see the sun"
 Thriler ERA !!! "You feel the cold hand and wonder if you'll ever see the sun"
hampir setahun yang lalu moulan said…
heart
"If there is one insight that I've had, it is this: wherever you go, in every country, on every continent, people yearn and hunger for one thing, to love and be loved"