Michael Jackson A story

ms-prince posted on Oct 01, 2010 at 04:47AM
I'm super super bored so if you dont like my story blame boredem! lol

He was more then a person on earth he was a beautiful unforgetable soul. He gave his heart to his fans and tried to heal the world one place at a time. People doubted him at times and people shattered his name but we still loved him. We still sung his songs through the day watched his videos that made the hearts of his fans sang. But know he is gone. Within a day the world changed. we all stopped for a moment and prayed. For that day was the day we died inside. To everyone he was gone forever except for selena. Selena was a true fan she listened to his music every second of the day wore hear fedora and I <3 MJ shirt everyday. And every night in the quiet silence she would sob herself to sleep in wonder why the king had passed away. One day when she was missing michael she heard the fainest sound of Childhood. She had thought it was heard imagination and went back to sobbing when she heard it once again. She knew that she heard it and went to her guest room where she saw him. Face to the window the man stood tall black hair comming out of a fedora one hand in his pocket over on the window. She stood there in shock as the man she had admired from afar, the man who had comforted her through his music, the man she felt could understand her in everyway turned to being staring her in the eyes. Without a single breath in her lungs she whispered his name "Michael" as her eyes grew wide as his face lit up with the most wonderful smile. To be continued...........

I'm super super bored so if anda dont like my story blame boredem! LOL He was lebih then a p

Michael Jackson 4 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu ms-prince said…
big smile
sorry about grammar mistakes i wasnt paying attention XD
hampir setahun yang lalu goodfeelings777 said…
big smile
Cute :P
hampir setahun yang lalu CrissloveMJ said…
heart
love this ;)...it's ok about grammar mistakes...that's not a problem :D
hampir setahun yang lalu Dwolf247 said…
smile
:) wonderful