Michael Jackson ♥Christmas Story Challenge♥ CLOSED!

aitypw posted on Dec 12, 2010 at 04:09PM
Thats a little bit difficult.
Now i want from all the teams to write a Christmas story with MJ.
Good Luck :D

Deadline:7 of January 2011

Second Place:75 points
Third place: 50 points
Fourth place: 25 points
last edited on Dec 12, 2010 at 04:17PM

Michael Jackson 9 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu MJsprettybaby said…
cool
Sounds interesting!I'll use my imagination!
hampir setahun yang lalu goodfeelings777 said…
crying
It doesnt matter if it is long?
hampir setahun yang lalu aitypw said…
sick
Well,not too long cause anyone will read it
hampir setahun yang lalu Cristina98 said…
OK :)
Ummm is January 7 lol
hampir setahun yang lalu paloma97ppb said…
Ok so what's happening now?
Dangerous era story:link
The name of the story is "Polar Lights"
The story is identified by parts (look for them from page 7 til page 8)
Plz ppl read it..Sorry if it long..but seriously is very good :)
Im begging u to read it plz!
Thanx so much
If u have question plz send me a message or chat with me :)
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu fulful said…
Thriller era story
the title of the story is: A ZOMBIE CHRISTMAS

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring not even a mouse. That was really boring for me so I decided to take a walk in the snow on Christmas Eve.
I decided to walk to the cemetery to go visit some relatives. It WAS Christmas after all. I wanted to put some flowers on my grandparents grave. A Christmas present I guess you could say. It was dark and I knew that I shouldn't have been there, but it was just so boring at home, and I had been missing them a lot lately.
I had arrived at the gate and opened it. I walked to my grandparents with their flowers in my hand and set them by their headstones. There were more flowers than I had expected so I walked across the street to a very important place, to where MJ was placed. I put the rest of the flowers there, said a prayer and walked back to the sidewalk.
Before I was to the road there arose such a clatter. I sprang back to the cemetery to see what was the matter. Nothing was there and nothing was around so I just ignored it and started my walk back home.
So I started to walk back home. While I was walking it got darker and darker and it was musty and cold. The trees were making dangerous sounds because of the cold wind. Suddenly I heard voices come from the graves. I got so scared that I started to walk faster. But than I realized that something was telling me "Don't go,this is very important,and don't be scared!"
So I stopped. I waited a while to calm myself. Then I turned back and saw that the graves were moving and dead peole are coming out of them. They were so rotten and scary that I stood there without even moving. In them I saw my grandparents too.Than I realized that Michael would be coming out of the grave too. So I was waiting for Michael to come out. Suddenly I felt something touching my shoulder. I turned back with a scared face on me and saw that it's Michael Jackson! He smiled and said, "I prepared a Christmas present for you!"
I was so shocked that my mouth didn't even move to say something. But in my mind I was wondering how can this be happening and what kind of present is it going to be! I was only staring at him!
So he went back a little for some space.And than started to dance and sing THRILLER with the dead people. And I realized that this was the Christmas present for me!So I had the best Christmas ever!

When I got home that night, I didn't know what to think! I mean MJ just performed Thriller! For Me!! For Christmas!!! I don't care if I get a car for Christmas NOTHING, I mean NOTHING will over top this! I new I shouldn't tell my parents cuz they'll just think I'm crazy. But no m atter what, I'll never forget what happens that Christmas Eve.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu liberiangirl_mj said…
Bad era team: The biggest gift: link