Mainkan peranan rawak The world of shadows

dargox posted on Apr 08, 2012 at 11:50PM
In this rp your character is bond to a creature called a shadow which not only let your character change their shape thew their name but also gives your character some awsome powers but here's catch most wild shadows are evil and will eat their host animal or human to gain their own body.

Character info:

Name:
Personality:
Shadow shape:
Powers:
Hair color:
Eye color:
Height:
Weight:
Blood type:
Description:
Bio:
Other info:
last edited on Apr 10, 2012 at 04:13AM

Mainkan peranan rawak 234 balas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 234

hampir setahun yang lalu dargox said…
(here's my

Name: Rex Aurakius
Personality: brave, kind, loyal, strong will, and a born fighter.
Shadow shape: a black dragon
Powers: fire, lighting, and shadows.
Hair color: brown
Eyes color: yellow
Height: 5'08"
Weight: 110lb
Blood type: a+
Description: wears, black&red hight top sneakers, camo color cargos, black male tank top with a green dragon design, and black fighting gloves.

Bio: rex's shadow all has been bound to him ever since he was a baby and now fights the evil shadows whom seeks to destroy humanity.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Indecipherable said…
(( I'll post a character later! ))
hampir setahun yang lalu hikari_hiwatari said…
(wow this rp seems awesome)
Name: Serenity (but her real name is Sara Brown)
Personality: (she's being consumed by her shadow she's still there but she's hypnotized so she follows what her shadow says) obidient, will attack anyone at her shadow's command, cold because of her shadow, forgot who she is (this is how she used to be) happy, playful, tempered, childish, had a good personality
Shadow Shape: a demon
Powers: fire, ice, water, lighting (which is rare to control lightning)
Hair color: white
Eyes color: red (but it's really yellow)
Height: 5.7
Weight: 20lb
Description: link
Bio: when she was a baby her fathers shadow tried eat his soul but her father managed to fight back but then the shadow was good because the evil half has been separated from the good half but her father had no choice but to put the evil half in his own daughter he felt so sorry for doing this but the evil soul consumed Sara's mind making her think she's someone else by the way her mother died of illness but her father has been begging her to stop this but it just won't work ever since then her father has been looking for help to get his daughter back
((hey dark I think your character would make an awsome!! evil boss who rules over the lesser evil shadows.))
(thats what i was actually thinking but then an awesome hero would come and save Sara! and put in a good Shadow oh i got an idea for the rp now!
(well then guess my character will be that awsome hero and if anyone else joins we could make a team.)
[some where in an overrun city of shadows]

Rex: *in dragon form #1 lands in the middle of some evil shadow and starts diceing them with his.* "DOUBLE DRAGON MANE!!!" *he forms two sword like blades from his hands and swings in every way he could to cut the shadows*

(note: rex's dragon form 1, is when only his hands&arms become dragon claws and small dragon like wings forms from his back.)
hampir setahun yang lalu Rebecca_Orlando said…
(I think I'll join.)
Name:Holly Akairyuu
Personality:Nice, calm, easily impressed, and a natural fighter.
Shadow shape:Bengal Tiger
Powers:Ice, fire, and plants.
Hair color:Black
Eye color:Green
Height:5'06"
Weight:101
Blood type:0-
Description:(picture)
Bio:Holly has been bound to her shadow since she was 3 ever since then she has been trying to kill as many of the evil shadow-beings as possible.
 (I think I'll join.) Name:Holly Akairyuu Age:19 Gender:Female Personality:Nice, calm, easily impresse
smile
(yeah another person! Btw nice character rebecca)
(Thanks!!)
Holly:*walking through an abandoned town holding her sword*It's been a while sense I've been here. *walks into a boarded up building* Dad?! Are you home?! Dad!!!!! *walks up the stairs and opens the nearest door and sees a dark figure hovering over her dad* Dad!!!!!! *charges at the shadow-being and slashes the beast*
Shadow-Being:*dissolves*
Holly:DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! *throws down her sword and runs to her father* Dad are you okay?!??!!?!?
Holly's Dad:Holly leave this place now.
Holly:Why must I leave?
Holly's Dad:This place has been taken over by those things. I'm not going to be able to go. If...if I go then they'll notice and they will most likely go all over the world killing people until we are both dead. Leave now!
Holly:Dad...
Holly's Dad:NOW!!!!!!!!! *falls to the ground dying*
Holly:*grabs her sword and runs as fast as she can out of her home, and her town*
Rex: *quickly defeats the last shadow in his area and take off into the sky to look for survivors* "man! the nearby city was right, this place is the hot spot for their shadows attacks"
Holly:*stops running and looks around her home town* I can't believe so much has changed since I was last here. *turns toward the north, the only direction you could get out of the town* I have to leave though. I have to destroy these things... For my dad. *tears fall down her cheeks* I have to be strong! *walks away*
hampir setahun yang lalu HumphryOmega said…
Name: Vence
Personality: kind, nice, funny, can be vicious and brutal when needed to be.
Shadow shape: Dire Wolf
Powers: control the elements, flying, strength, also can sense people's shadows
Hair color: orange and black
Eyes: demonic yellow
height: "6,1"
Weight: 230 (muscle)
Build from 1 to 10: 9
Description: wears army camo pants, and a plain green army T-shirt with black combat boots, has a buz cut haircut
Bio: Was stuck with his shadow since birth and got it from my father. I joined the US Navy Seals but was let go when i disobeyed a direct order. Took my special talents and used them to fight the evil shadows. I have good control of my shadow.
*walk into town and senses all the shadows in the town* geez this place is infected with shadows.... *runs full speed into town*
Rex: *lands on a roof top and looks around* "ok, there must be a boss shadow controling these lesser ones"
*passes by you, stops and looks directly at you and power jumps a couple of feet from you.* hey, have you noticed the large numbers of shadows here too?
Rex: *looks at vence saying* "yeah I have but only because the attacks on an neaboring city towars the east was growning in number too, I also belive that these shadows are kidnapping people from other surounding citys to eat them."
That's a good conclusion. But I do indeed sense a way more powerful shadow somewhere in this city
Andrew (Sara's Dad): *looking around* oh when will I found a hero good enough to save my daughter
Serenity: *jumps down behind Andrew*
Andrew: *turns around quickly* Sara! Please snap out of this we can live peacefully just like the happy family we were please
Serenity: *punches her hand up in the air and then the ground started shaking as the sky turned red*
Andrew: oh no please Sara please stop this
Serenity: *keeps her hand raised in the air* my name is Serenity
Rex: "well maybe we should team up and take it down?"
Sounds like a plan. Let's do it.
Hey, do you feel that eruption of power?* looks up and notices the sky turning red*
Andrew: *moves out of the way as a comit was about to hit him* Sara please stop this madness
Serenity: *raises both hands making the ground shake even more and then it turns into an earth quake*
Andrew: *runs off quickly so he won't get stuck in the earth quake*
Rex: *also looks up and see the sky turning red* "yeah that must be the boss shadow." *his shadow wings take form from his back and with one flap he is air born and looks down at vence* "so shall we go say hello?"
Andrew: *keeps running and manages to hide in an ally*
Serenity: *starts walking and with every step she takes there would be a black foot print and it forms into a shadow and it runs to kidnap someone*
You bet * jumps of the ground and levitates next to you*
Lets go
Rex: "alright then, Full speed ahead!!" *he take off heading to where Serenity&andrew are*
*does the same*
Andrew: *still hiding behind the dumpster and looks out to see Serenity has already walked past him*
Serenity: *stops walking and then stomps the ground to make the road fly up towards Rex and Vence*
Andrew: HEY WATCH OUT *hel yelled out to Vence and Rex*
Serenity: *slowly turns around facing Andrew* you will die....*punchs the ground and takes out a humungous piece of rock from the road and throws it at Andrew*
*dodges then flies down and smashes the rock before it hits Andrew* not so fast....
Serenity: *tilts her head her eyes glowing red and then faces my hand towards Vence and makes a fist crushing him a bit with a force of power*
*Extends my arms using my strength to push back the crushing force*
Rex: *flys in and shouts to vence* "DUDE...take the guy to safety, i'll detracted the girl! INFERNO BREATH!!" *rex shoots out super hot flames from his mouth towards serenity*
Name: Chiara Spettro
Personality: fearless, enjoys quiet and being alone, stealthy, manipulative, dislikes confrontation with others, aggressive
Shadow shape: Black Mamba
Powers: speed, almost impenetrable skin, venom mixed with her saliva
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Gun-metal Grey
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 100lbs
Blood type: AB
Bio: Chiara has had her shadow since she was 8 and got it from her brother. Instead of a burden, the shadow made her feel enlightened when it gave her ideas and cues to say and do things. She now makes her way from city to city, knowing that if she stayed in a place too long, she would be locked up or killed for the things that she has done.
I drew a picture of her, it was a quick thing on my friend's Ipad so its not that great vvv
 Name: Chiara Spettro Age: 18 Gender: female Personality: fearless, enjoys quiet and being alone, stea
* I fly up and out of the way of your force crush*
Andrew: NO DON'T HURT HER!!!
Serenity: pathetic *snaps fingers and the fire is out like a light*
Shadow: Serenity leave these fools aren't worth our time
Serenity: yes master *disappears*
Andrew: *quickly runs towards Serenity but doesn't get there in time* NOOOO SARA!! *falls on his knees*
*sighs* dang it......she got away *looks at Andrew* hey mr? Can you give me any info on that girl? And also who was she to you?
Rex: *lands by andrew and place a hand on his shoulder* "....and are u ok?"
Chiara walked down the street, followed by her shadow, Nero. "I'm bored already." Chiara said plainly
Andrew: no I'm not ok that girl was my daughter my only daughter her name is Sara Brown and she used to be such a happy young girl...but then she changed all because of me....
*looks at Rex* her shadow took her over
Andrew: I know......and it's because of me I put it the shadow in side of her
(flash back)
Andrew: please sir I don't want to end up putting this inside my daughter
Man: sorry but I'd rather save myself *walks away*
*Andrew: no one cares of Sara was taken over because I had to split the bad side of my shadow and I have the good side but then I had no choice*
Sara: *still a baby and reachs hands out for Andrew to pick her up*
Andrew: I'm so sorry *the shadow disappeared and soon Sara had a shadow*
Sara: *her eyes turned red and she breaks a piece of the crib*
Andrew: *gasp* oh no
*Andrew: 7 years later she got worse and worse and when she turned nine her Shadow had consumed her mind and made her forget her real name and changed it to Serenity and he took Sara away since then I have been trying to get her back*
Andrew: *running after Serenity* SARA PLEASE COME BACK
Shadow: sorry but she is under my control now see you later AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *they both disappear*
(end flash back)
Andrew: *grabs Rex and Vence by the collars in a begging way* please help me bring my daughter back she's the only one I have to remember of my wife and the one I love
Rex: *nods in agreemeant with vence and saids to andrew* "sir, if u want us to we'll help u but right now it's not safe here and we need to save the ones who have been kidnapped by these shadows."
Andrew: well you might as well take me with you
Rex: "ok then, SHADOW RELEASH...FULL SIZE!!" *he summsons his shadow out to take it's full size*

Rex's Shadow: *come out and form into a 90ft four leg dragon with 20ft blade like scales running down his back starting from his neck and spreads out it's 75miles wings, then roars while the surrounding building crumble* "well it's about time you let me out, rex."

Rex: *looks up at his shadow* "sorry shadraco but if I let you out every were....then all the cities we been to would turn into rubble just like now."
Andrew: that thing is almost the same size as the shadow thats taking over Sara
Rex: *looks at andrew* "um....do u happen to know the shadow's name that controls your daughter? Cause my shadow mite know it."

Shadraco: ...
Andrew: his name......is Shaderine....reason for that is because he is the most evil of all shadows he used to be all kind because he was mostly nice but then I had to split them up....I had no choice because it was about to take over me *his shadow appeard and it looks like a wolf* this is Shade my wolf shadow
Shadraco: *looks down at shade* "hey..i remeber you from when you were bond to that wolf but didn't you have a two heads?"

Rex: "well look like shadraco know your shadow" *he smiles*