Mainkan peranan rawak Land of EVERYTHING! (Random Roleplay)

KatTayle posted on Jun 07, 2012 at 11:21PM
This is a pretty random role play. You can be anything you want (human, alien, vampire, pony, bug, dog, etc.)

Please talk normally for your character, in parenthesis for details, background information, and examples, and in double parenthesis for Out Of Character. I will start.

Name: Cerulean
Species: Pegasus
Appearance: dark blue mane, blue coat, light blue eyes, glasses
Personality: Sarcastic, likes to contradict people, kind and compassionate, gets bored easily
Likes: Candy, drawing (it's hard with only your hooves and mouth), sleeping, playing on the computer, flying into clouds
Dislikes: Healthy Food, strict people, cleaning, griffins (only some of them. if you have a griffin character, I won't hate you (probably), but the griffins I know are jerks)
Other: Pet owl named Minerva
Picture (not required, but feel free to post one)

Cerulean flies around the sky, feeling free as a bird. She looks behind her. "Come on Minerva! Keep up, you know I like to speed!" Minerva the owl flies faster, and starts to beat Cerulean. Cerulean starts to do loop-dee-loops, which confuses the bird until she lands in a cloud. The owl seems to laugh mockingly, then closes its eyes in a peaceful rest (yeah, my owl can walk on clouds, and so can I. Deal with it). Cerulean yawns. "I guess you're right, I should probably take a rest." She wiggles her body into the cloud, making a nice bed for her. She falls into a very light sleep.

(( remember, your actions don't have to be a paragraph long, but your character has to do something in every post you make (unless you're asking a question about the roleplay)))
 This is a pretty Rawak role play. anda can be anything anda want (human, alien, vampire, pony, bug, do

Mainkan peranan rawak 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu sparkles3 said…
Name:Brenna Morosa
Species: Mortal
Appearance: long almost blue hair, very dark eyes, short
Personality: Pranky, optimist
Dislikes: everything else
Other: emo

last edited hampir setahun yang lalu