Mainkan peranan rawak I Cinta Lucy-fer

Xarptic_Sojack posted on Jun 19, 2012 at 12:54PM
In this 1950's sitcom, join Xarptic, Fallax, and friends through their wacky shenanigans and touching moments!

RULES!!
1. All of you should be familiar with the idea around this era of sitcom: sexist positions (Wife makes the home; Husband has a job), generic happy faces, and easy days. Make sure to stay close to that :D
2. Problems are simple or easy to fix: No major conflicts, wars, or full blown fights (unless it's some yelling. Remember, 50's shows were meant to portray happy family lives)
3. NO POWERS! There's no need! What the hell would you use them for!?
4. If there ARE any major problems (ie: a portal to Hell unleashing mass chaos across the world), it will treated as no big deal.

The RP will be split up into "Episodes", each one standing alone from the others and not affecting the next. They last from a small introduction to the point where the problem is solved.

You can be any race (I mean, HELL! I'm using Fallax and Xarptic...) just as long as they are portrayed as a family. In other words, it would be best to have pairings between people (I mean RPers characters) and maybe some kids, too (Wouldn't hurt right?).

Another thing: Your characters can THINK whatever they want to. They can think how they normally would and you could put what they're thinking. They just have to ACT along the lines of the RP.
last edited on Jun 19, 2012 at 08:36PM

Mainkan peranan rawak 24 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu aNinnyMouse said…
JOINED!
hampir setahun yang lalu Xarptic_Sojack said…
:D Yay!
Actually, I've changed my mind. I'n not in this rp any more. In fact, I am leaving this entire plane of existence to whither and die. You can all suck my fat cock!
hampir setahun yang lalu MOARdesu said…
^ ._____.;;
Really now, Nin...
hampir setahun yang lalu Nevermore_ said…
well then...
hampir setahun yang lalu HumphryOmega said…
the hell?
One big room full of bad bitches and we stunting like Gucci Gucci, Louis Louis, Fendi Fendi, Prada. Basic bitches wear that shit so I don 't even bother!
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
I'm not even going to ask...
You have learned well, X
I believe you've driven people off lol
ON THE CONTRARY I HAVE ACTUALLY DONE THE EXACT- You're right... I'll go um... fix that.

Anyway, my characters are going to be an couple of old married curmudgeons that live next door. See, they are often very easily moved by hildren and touching moments.
By hildren I mean hildren. Because if I meant children I would have put a c there.
Lol alright haha! I also meant to say "scared them off", not driven haha it was meant to be humorous, not scolding
O.

Ho' kay
I think this one will be entertaining. It's definitely a step away from the norm haha
Can Juniper be the crazy cat lady/young widow who lives across the street and comes over uninvited? :D
By all means :D
X… you have addethed me on Skype night last. We must endeavor to speaketh soon!
SB, my schedule. 'Tis openeth at this very moment of time, if you so wisheth to converse with me, that is?
Unfortunately, my skypingness must only occur after dark… or when the she beasts knowneth as mother and sister are not around... Perhapseth, later in the evening, my dear.
I bear complaints not towards your predicament, for I, too, have conditions for my skyping. I must not bear too loud of a volume with mine voice after those known as relatives aroundeth thine house lay themselves to rest for the night, lest I wish to be horribly scolded for mine unjustified loudness.
I too have the same laws bestowedeth on mineself… i must too use the phones of head for my computering endeavors. But worry not, Skype we shall! Sooner or later…

We are such nerds… xD
Hopefully sooner than later, my dear. For I feareth that my time on this earth is limited. I fear that I may only have a span of 63 solar revolutions left.

Definitely XDD