Mainkan peranan rawak HALO RP

shadowcon99 posted on Apr 01, 2011 at 12:52AM
Don't mind us
OK my inspiration is one of my favorite games and sorry the post took so long but it's based on Halo sorry if you don't like it.

We had to go in quiet, unfortunately quiet means riding in a Sparrowhawk, flying I hate flying you can’t just get out and hoof it whenever you want, there’s too much of a chance to get killed and this unit hate too much. I am Spartan-001, my name is Logan and my story is a complicated one. The first planet I served on was Troy a peaceful planet but still they needed a military, as does every planet these days. However, one day we received a transmission for the UNSC Apocalypso, they had broken covenant code, Troy was going to be attacked by the covenant. We managed to evacuate some of the citizens but the marines, Spartans included, stayed behind to fight. Officially I died on troy but I was recruited after I survived to join a black-ops unit performing assassinations on valuable targets and occasionally fighting on the front lines. After the last mission a phrase is constantly filling my, a phrase spoken by Kurt an, old friend who “died” but was recruited to lead the Spartan-III program, “Die? Didn’t you know? Spartans never die.” Those words seem more true now than ever before. But what about my last squad, they all died on the front lines, I guess Spartans really do die and now they tell me I get a new squad and a new base.

post your character and if you need Halo info message me.

Name and Number
Specialization
Rank
last edited on Mar 29, 2012 at 01:28AM

Mainkan peranan rawak 76 balas

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...