Shadow The Hedgehog Listen to me people

Flana_2 posted on Mar 28, 2010 at 12:33PM
Im not trying to say this in a mean snotty way but this shit on this club is ridiculous. I know your all ganna say, " WELL YOU START IT" but this is to let you know.
I stand up for my friends. No one I know goes down with out me with them. I protect my friends, its what I do. Yes i cuss cause I get carried away but if you had any idea how I felt you would know why. If someone is being picked on, I protect them. Im a fighter and I fight for whats right in this god damn world. I want peace as much as the next guy and you know what, I know I sure as hell don't show it. So whatever, this is why Im fighter, I fight for my friends and when it comes to friends or family, it serious go time. Im sure SOME of you feel the same way. Im not bullying anyone im protecting them! If you arn't mature anofe to know were im coming from your not old anofe to be in this sight. Go head cuss at me report me, i stand up for my friends and that is my last stand. I wil fight till the day I die for whats right and none of you can take that away from me.

Shadow The Hedgehog 181 balas

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...