Sonic The Hedgehog New Sonic Series Ideas!!!!!!!!!!

girlofaction95 posted on May 25, 2011 at 01:42PM
hey people im here to bring sonic fans together for 2011 scince theres not been a sonic series scince 2004 and they really need to make a new one. got any ideas, post them here.

Sonic The Hedgehog 6 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu girlofaction95 said…
cool
my idea is to have a sonic the werehog series based loosely on the game, sonic unleashed. i havent decided how the series would continue but the first episode would go something like this. sonic was trying to stop dr eggman from taking over the planet again. he has to stop a bomb of some kind. he manages to defuse the bomb but is trapped in a room with a dark chaos emerald generator machine,[[it creates false chaos emeralds cpable only of evil] dr eggman notices this on the monitor and activate the machine from his control room, it infuses sonic with dark chaos emeralds power and turns and makes him collapse. the doors open because of a malfunction with his machine and amy and tails and knuckles go in and save him. he s unconsious till night then suddenly turns into werehog,[ with no memorise of sonic or anything, just a monster. then the rest of the time they try to cure sonic of the werehog. cool huh?
hampir setahun yang lalu SpykeeGamer said…
Dr.Eggman thinks he has a way to get rid of Sonic once and for all by capturing his friends Cream, Amy, Knuckles, Tails etc. and turns them against Sonic.because Dr.Eggman knows Sonic won't hurt them. Sonic won't give in and tries to free his friends but in order to do so, he needs some help. He finds Chip (Sonic Unleashed) and persuades Chip to put the curse of the Werehog back on him but it backfires and destroys buildings and creates a rip in time and space. Dr.Eggman and Sonic's friends are drawn into it. Meanwhile, the city think Sonic is to blame and attack him. Sonic tries to lay low. The city is slowly being consumed by the rip in time and space. Sonic friends are stuck on the other side and realise it isn't a rip in time and space but merely a clean slate so to speak as the buildings are in tact but there are no people yet. They must try to get Sonic to realise this but to do so, friends and Dr.Eggman must work together. Easier said than done...
Eventually the Army on the destroyed side kill Sonic
hampir setahun yang lalu SpykeeGamer said…
just as Tails and Knuckles arrives (after creating electro magnetic suit from Eggman's ship to get through)
Tails manages to persuade them to go through the rip and they do.
Dr.Eggman, Cream, Amy, Shadow, Rouge etc. are eagerly awaiting the return of Tails and Knuckles, with Sonic. Eventually Shadow get fed up of waiting and uses chaos control to get on the other side. They see Tails and Knuckles arrive without Sonic then Shadow arrives carrying Sonic's lifeless body and burst into tears. Tails then finds Chip who is also upset. Tails asks Chip what went wrong and Chip says he placed Sun magic on Sonic instead of Moon magic in fear of hurting Sonic. Chip then tries to undo the damage, resulting in Sonic regaining the curse of the Werehog at night. Ends with Chip asking Sonic what happens next but Sonic remains silent.

Hope you like it...
hampir setahun yang lalu girlofaction95 said…
sweet idea,
hampir setahun yang lalu Akiko_the_Cagon said…
I'd always want one that dealt with tons of drama, since Amy and sonic r teenagers, teen difficulties? Err, I kno not so much good, but it'd be a good semi plot I bet.
hampir setahun yang lalu sorandom15 said…
thay sholud do someones fan caracters it wolud be awsome