Supernatural peminat-peminat bahagian, atas 3 All time fave songs!

toti8 posted on Sep 30, 2009 at 04:21PM
I thought it would be a nice idea to post here our top 3 all time favourite songs and embed the video of your number 1 song (if you want) so that other fans can see it if they don't know it.It will be cool to exchange our music taste and know each other better!:D
 I thought it would be a nice idea to post here our bahagian, atas 3 all time favourite songs and embed the video

Supernatural peminat-peminat 6 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu CSIYiota said…
My top 3 favourite songs would have to be:
1. Hotel California by Eagles (the acoustic version xD)
2. Nothing Else Matters by Metallica
3. The Roof by Mariah Carey!! :D

As you can see I die for rock, and Mariah Carey!!!!! :)
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu toti8 said…
This is my list:
1.Innocent Eyes - Delta Goodrem.I love the lyrics in this song.Do you remember when you were 15 and the kids at school called you a fool cause you took the chance to dream?
Find a star for my direction for the litle girl inside who won't just hide/Don't let me see mistakes and lies/Let me keep my faith in innocent eyes
I miss those days and I miss those ways/When I got lost in fantasies/In a cartoon land of mysteries/In a place you won't grow old in a place you won't feel cold and I'll sing
2.It's all coming back to me now - Celine Dion I adore this song!The lyrics,the music,Celine's voice,everything!!
3.Unbreak my heart -Toni Braxton I like the climax of this song and plus the lyrics.
Guys please don't freak out with my choices!I know that I'm a disgrace for being a SPN fan that doesn't listen to rock music!Show mercy!:D
hampir setahun yang lalu DevilBones said…
1. When you look me in the eyes. Jonas
2. Ave May A. P!nk.
3. Black Keys. (Nick Jonas)link
hampir setahun yang lalu ambra said…
1 Read My Mind The Killers( i even don't know exactly why but i love this song sooo much!)

2 Window In The Sky U2

3 Become Goo Goo Dolls

but of course i like the good SPN rock too!
hampir setahun yang lalu LEH-Pjevsen said…
I do like the SPN Mullet Rock, Kansas, AC/DC etc. are awesome bands, but my top 3 favourite songs right now would be:

1. Red by Daniel Merriweather - "You took something perfect. And painted it red."
2. Children of the Night by Whitesnake - "Don't hide what you feel inside. Don't let anybody stand in your way!"
3. I'm Already There by Westlife - "A little voice came on the phone, Said daddy when you coming home, He said the first thing that came to his mind: Im already there, Take a look around, Im the sunshine in your hair, Im the shadow on the ground, Im the whisper in the wind, Im your imaginary friend, And I know Im in your prayers, Oh Im already there." - It's just such a cute song!
hampir setahun yang lalu joose32 said…
smile
My songs change all the time but right now these are my top three:

1. Overjoyed featuring Hepaklipz by Tyna (Love this song!!)

2. My House by Kids of 88

3. Hot Mess by Cobra Starship (I first heard it on a Supernatural fanvid and I love it XD)