Whoopi Goldberg Whoopi Goldberg is a great add to The View?

princessfelicia posted on Jul 19, 2008 at 05:53PM
Tell me what u think.

Whoopi Goldberg 4 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu princessfelicia said…
Well, um, here I am looking at the keyboard trying to figure out what to type..
Well what I needed was for someone to tell me what they think of her as a replacement to Rosie Odonell. I think she's a great add and a great choice for the Host of the show.
Um, she has great insights, and really, speaking as a major fan, I believe all we gotta do is listen to her views on topics, you know. Try to decifer what's behind what she is saying. Sometimes she makes jokes yes, you know. And we wonder how could she say something like that, but what she is doing is trying to slacken up. To show people that hey, Im Whoopi G and I can loosen up like anyone else in Hollywood. She lectures yes, but who doesnt . I mean come on you know, tell me what u think>>
I wanna know>> Let it out.
Rosie odonell was a big itch. She wanted everyone to know she was in charge and she caused lots of controversy on The View, none like which Elisabeth and Whoopi has had so far. Trust me, those are so calm compared to those of Rosie's snake bites.
Rosie attacked people self consciously and made it her job to interrogate them and shout at them. Whoopi never shouts at any of the ladies.
When the ladies are interviewing other people, dont u notice how Whoopi often sits in her corner and hardly asks questions? She does and she knows why she does that because the media is always ready to pounce on u when u make a statement.