Bleach Anime Bleach New Generations: New RP Story

Riku114 posted on Aug 03, 2012 at 04:08AM
Hello, this is the story part of the Bleach New Generations: New RP. To see the original rp by bleachcrazy with the characters info, go to link .

If you are getting off of this rp and dont want to continue, please give a good show in the rp to exit your characters out as well.

(T= Treason)

Shinigami:
1. Cpt. Nikona Yamamoto (bleach crazy)
Lt. Misuse no jāku (Ben) (T)
2.Cpt. Ranagami Feng (Riku)
Lt. shibō asashin (ben)
3.Cpt. Soju Omagara (Riku) (hes not as quiet as i wrote him as..... he came out pretty loud.... LOL XD)
Lt. Itzuki Makinaze (bleachcrazy)
4.Cpt. Nari Unohana (shadow)
Lt. (Daisuke Yoshino) (shadow)
5.Cpt. Kiroku Sakku (wolf)
Lt. Jinaba Kemot (Riku)
6.Cpt. Byakuya Kuchiki the 2nd (Ben)
Lt. Harukai Hasumora (Riku)
7.Cpt. Shin Menboku (wolf)
Lt. Minke Butetsu (bleachcrazy)
8.Cpt. Nezia Ekusos (Riku)
Lt. Mikomo Binasa (Riku)
9.Cpt. Koga Mangetsu (wolf master)
Lt. Urufu (Ben)
10.Cpt. Hirabuhei Zaraki (Riku)
Lt. Tsurara (Ben)
11.Cpt. Manimosa Zaraki (Riku)
Lt. Kyōfu asashin (Ben)
12.Cpt. Otaku Kunshu (Ben)
Lt. Kasu-bukuro (Ben)
13. Cpt Kyomi Suzuwami (Riku)
Lt. Shingo Kusangi (Riku)
14.Cpt. Heiwa Kurosaki (Ben)
Lt. Jigoku buringā (Ben)
15.Cpt. Yuga Hayashi (Shadow)
Lt. Haramona Grudon (Riku)

Espada
1. Chimera Noctis (Nate)
2. Shingai Kyuukyoku (Kage?)
4.Seiki Jinruiai (Kage?)
7.Roiyaru (Kage?)
8.Monda (shadow)
9.Masaomi Kinumoto (BP)
10.Swarm (Nate)
last edited on Sep 24, 2012 at 02:55AM

Bleach Anime 1551 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 1551

hampir setahun yang lalu Captain-Ben54 said…
I now that is why I got rid of it. Like I said before I suck at summaries.
hampir setahun yang lalu Riku114 said…
O you did? Well, I think I suck cause I make it too long most of the time......
Ranagami appears at the flower meadow.

Ranagami: O fancy meeting you here, Kyomi.

Kyomi: So, what are you doing here?

Ranagami: What else...... taking care of the field.....

Kyomi gets up, walks out of the field.

Ranagami: Where are you going?

Kyomi: Getting the water.

Kyomi walks over to the nearest by water hose, and turns the handle to get the water out and filled the bucket up 3/4 the way up. Kyomi flash steps back and Ranagami and Kyomi begin to water the flowers.

Kyomi: I find it kinda shocking on how we always some how manage to find enough time to keep the field alive right?

Ranagami: It is, we have kept it alive for over 300 years...... What I find even more shocking is that no one seems to of stumbled upon it except for us......

Kyomi: Humm...... Well Im glad no one did otherwise it would be taken over for buildings or would be trampled all over by little kids.....

Ranagami: I never said "I wish some one would stumble upon it" I said That it is interesting that no one found out about it before......

Kyomi: I know........ I know........
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu NateBind said…
[ The awakening, Chimera's return! ]

- A week has passed since Chimera was sealed in human realm as his coffin still lied in the deepest parts of the Karakura Town's sewers untill being visited by uncommon visitors. -

Boy1: Are you sure that you saw it down here.... i mean look around, this place stinks.. not to mention that there are vermits all over the place..

Boy2: Ahh! Shut up already, you're so annoying while whining.. and yes im sure that i saw it somewhere down here. I bet that it is worth a lot... it looked so celestial.

Boy1: It better should be... otherwise i will kick your butt real good.

- As the two boys kept going deeper towards Chimera's resting place it was only matter of time before they would eventually reach it. After some time, the two of them stood right infront of a large gate. -

Boy2: Are you sure... that it is there? This place looks creepy.. maybe we should head back..?!?!

Boy1: Are you kidding me? Dont be scared... I've been here before many times with my dad while repairing the pipes. Its over there... - Points his left hand towards the white coffin that was covered with golden illustrations. -

Boy2: You didnt lie after all.. lets have a closer look at it.

- The two of them slowly approached the coffin, after being right infront of it they began to examine it, noticing that it was closed one of the boys decided to place his hand on it with a attempt to open it. After doing so, both of them we're shocked as they found out that there was a youthful looking man lying inside of the coffin. -

Boy2: Eeeek! Did you see that? There is a man inside of the coffin!

Boy1: Holy crap! Who would bury someone here? Not to mention that it seems placed here very recently, i mean just look at him... he is not even pale... Wait! He is breathing! Come on, help me!

Boy2: What are you going to do?

Boy1: Lets take him out of there, idiot.

- Quickly they tried to take Chimera out of his coffin but after placing their hands on his body, both of them collapsed and fell on the ground meanwhile Chimera's crimson- red eyes opened slowly as he was awakening from his slumber, during that process people who he had contacted with directly *Kyomi, Swarm* would had felt a crushing pain in their hearts as a sign of his return. -

Chimera Noctis: For how long.. a day.. week.. perhaps years... i wonder...

- Hueco Mundo -

Swarm, after falling down on the floor from his chair: Ugh... what the hell.... did just happen..?
Heiwa: This is a nice field you two.

Byakuya: Yeah it is nice.

Heiwa: Here is little gift for you. Now. *Squad 14 puts up a fence around the field and a sign that says "this field belongs Captain Ranagami Feng and Kyomi Suzuwami. Only captains of the thirteen court gaurd squad may enter.* down that way after the field of flowers end there is a tent where nice none drinking parties can be held. Me and Byakuya thought it would be a good gift for you two. WAIT what was that did you feel that enormous spiritual pressure coming from karakura town.
Kyomi falls onto one knee spilling some of the water.

Ranagami: Hey are you okay?!

Kyomi: Ya, I guess I hit something while I was zoning out, but dang it hurt?!

Ranagami: Are you sure youre fine?

Ranagami wasnt quite sure if Kyomi was saying that to keep her from worring or she was actually fine.

Kyomi: I said Im fine! Geez, do you always think Im lieing to you?!

Ranagami: No just making sure......

Kyomi: Sure.......

Rangami: NOW ARE YOU THE ONE WHO ALWAYS THINKS IM LIEING!!??

Kyomi: No, and quiet down there are souls that are still sleeping......

Ranagami Lowers her voice.

Ranagami: (sighs) Fine....... I was just worried about you......

About 30 minutes passes by.

Kyomi and Ranagami lie down in the flowers.

Ranagami: Finally, we watered everything.

Kyomi: Im actually rather proud of this field....... It has so many different types of flowers here..... Daisy, Tulips, Daffodils, and many more.......

Ranagami: Yup and it isnt that far from wh- (Kyomi covers Ranagami's mouth)

Kyomi: Dont say it.......

Ranagami: Whatever...... You already know what I was gonna say anyways........

Kyomi turns her head and points out a building, that looked like a small house from where they were. This building was high up on a mountain.

Kyomi: Look theres the Feng house...... It looks so much smaller than it actually is.......

Ranagami: I havent been there in a while........

Kyomi: Neither have I....... We should head back now.......

Ranagami: Ya who knows when Heiwa would like to get going to hueco mundo.........

Kyomi: Ya but lets just sit here for 5 more minutes.......

(Two minutes of complete silence)

Jodin: Hey you two!

Kyomi and Ranagami: Ahh what the heck?!

Jodin: Whats going on?

Kyomi: Sitting in the fields, we were about to leave...... You broke the silence........

Jodin: Whatever...... Im allowed to do that.......

Kyomi: Its rather rude though......

Ranagami: And somewhat scary......

Jodin: Ehh, Im allowed to scare you two......

Kyomi: Why do you think you are allowed to do stuff like that?!

Jodin: I was like youre older sister for about 120 years Kyomi and I was Ranagami's older sister her whole childhood until I "died".

Kyomi: Ya when you "died" Ranagami tried to kill me so many times, cause you "died" from a hollow and Im a vizard.......

Jodin: Aww what a cute sister..... (Ruffles Ranagami's hair)

Ranagami: Shut up!
Kyomi: Well, I guess that cancles out the idea of hueco mundo, to move to the human world instead, o and thanks for the present.

Ranagami: Ya thanks, (sighs) well thats the nd of the relaxation time.

Jodin: Ill go get Soju, Nezia, Hirabuhei, not Masaomi, Haramona, Shingo, Harukia, and Jinaba.

(Comes back in 10 minutes)

Ranagami: That is so like you to be able to flash step across the sereti and then back here in only 10 minutes and still not be tired...... Well, I wouldnt but not even I would be that fast..... Hey wait where are they?

Jodin: Soju and Nezia are about a mile behind, and the lts............. Well, theyre about a few miles away.........
Heiwa: Good lets go then.
Byakuya: Where is it originating from.

Heiwa: The same place where swarm and accelator was the pressure is climbing and fast it feels like no why him.

Byakuya: Who is it.

Heiwa: there is only one other whose power rivals the head captains. NOCTIS. LETS PICK THE PACE UP.

Byakuya: but how do you know who it is and where.

Heiwa: The training early this morning increased my power. No more questions lets move. *with that heiwa disappears*
hampir setahun yang lalu ShadowHunter15 said…
I read what blackpanther666 wrote and i agree. So, someone send me a message when bleachcrazy and wolfmaster have posted.
Kyomi and the others disappear.

Kyomi: Today was so relaxing........

Ranagami: Well what do you expect, we are soul reapers and to top that, we are captains........

Soju: Any sake you two?

Kyomi: Dont ge-

Nezia: Youre an idiot (grabs bottle and throws it to the floor) Dont get drunk before a fight!

Kyomi: She already said it for me......

Soju: Aww.......

Jodin: It isnt good at all to fight like that.... As in drunk.....

Soju: What ever.......
Heiwa:* Slows down* Soju you dumb. *heiwa hits Soju in the back of the head he falls don to the ground. He picks up more speed then disappears again.
@ShadowHunter15.
Same here cant wait till Bleachcrazy is back so we could restart this thing.. btw wolfmaster already has posted a day or two ago ^_^.
Kyomi: Thank you!

Soju: Oww that hurt Heiwaaaaa.........

Shingo: Humm....... Do you think Soju is alright?

Kyomi: Ya Soju can handle a lot, he has great stamina and endurance....

Nezia: Kyomi's right, you dont have to worry about Soju for something like that.........

Shingo: Really? Him?

Kyomi whacks Shingo's head.

Shingo: What was that for?!

Kyomi: Dont judge peoples fighting capabilities even if they are really lazy outside of battle......

Shingo: What ever.......

Kyomi: By judging so quickly will cause ignorance, which probalby will give them the surprise on you...

Shingo: Whatever......

Kyomi: Stop saying whatever.......

Shingo: You say it more than I do!

Kyomi: Whatever.....

Shingo: See! Everyone else heard it too right?!

Nezia Ranagami Kyomi and Jodin all hit Shingo.

Shingo: Owwwwww!!! That hurt!

Kyomi: Thats what you get......
hmmm
I'm beginning to get into the habit of writing medium to longish post...
smile
O I gtg now be back l8r
*heiwa slows down again to talk to shingo*

Heiwa: hey Shingo never back was a captain.*he kicks shingo's head in the ground.* idiot*then he gets faster and disappears again*.

[Hueco Muendo]

Kasu: that is it this pod is a pain.*he uses his full strength and rips the door off.* Now why didn't I do that before. Captain. She looks like she is still asleep* he picks her up and leaves for a garganta.*
Shingo: Ow Ow Ow Ow......... You guys are so cruel......

Kyomi: You are so annoying.......

Shingo: That hurt bad, especially after you guys hit me, eventually im gonna get brain damage or something........

Kyomi: Stop whinning like a baby! (Whacks the top of Shingo's head)

Shingo: I have met what I am gonna die from, youre hand.

Kyomi rolls her eyes and speeds up.

Everyone else: O no you dont leave us here with Shingo! (Goes faster)

Shingo: I may have got more training, but Im still not as fast as you guys! (Dragging far behind) (Looks in front of him and notices that a brown thing was fling right towards him) What in the name of g- (gets whacked by steak) What was that for?!

Kyomi: Being slow and whinning......

Shingo goes faster but not fast enough to catch up all the way.

(Im gonna stop here for today, be back at 6:30 am- 12 pm tommarow (Pacific Us), there isnt much we can do without any arrancars btw when i give a time range, usually it is the very earliest I say)
- Yawn! Masquerade. -

- Several minutes later, after the boys had collapsed on the floor while Noctis slowly stood up from his coffin, he looked around himself and figured out being in Karakura Town, more importantly the place was infested by filth and unpleasant smell. -

Noctis: This place.... couldnt he find something better... that idiot. Oh.. they are waking up.. seems like i'l have to clean the mess... - evil grin appears on his face -

Boy1: Uh.. what happened... who's this!?!
Boy2: He's the guy we found inside the coffin.. dont you remember, idiot?

- Suddenly a crimson red aura surrounded itself around the boys as they we're going to recive Chimera's orders. -

Noctis: You will now address me as one of your best friends, the three of us were skulking around the place as i found the information about a holy artifact kept down here which seemed valuable, now we found out that its worthless and we're going back.

- The red aura vanished, leaving the boys blanking out for a while untill one of them turned around before slowly moving away. -

Boy2: Cmon guys... this was a waste..

Noctis: Indeed.

- The three of them got back on the streets where Noctis was surprised by the arrival of so many soul reapers as he did not release a single bit of his power outside of the walls. -

Noctis: - Notices that Kyomi is also there. - Psh, hey guys.. repeat after me.. Helllo my dear Kyomi-chaaaan~!

Boy1-2: Helllo, dear Kyomi-chaaaan~!
Kyomi notices the names that Noctis and the kids are calling her.

Kyomi: Hey! Stop with the politeness with the names! I dislike the polite names it makes it ever so much more of an awkward atmosphere then when I am called Mrs. Suzuwami, Captain Suzuwami or Kyomi-chan, over than just Kyomi. (Scratches head)

Shingo: Ya Captain Suzuwami doesnt like it that much. (Large smirk)

Kyomi: Damn you Shingo. (large sigh) What are you doing here anyways Noctis?

Soju: Want any sa- (About to take out some salami)

Kyomi whacks Soju in the head hard.

Kyomi: I thought we got rid of your sake?!

Soju: You did I was gonna ask if he wanted any salami...... That hurt........ (Rubbing head)

Kyomi: Well, youre annoying!

Kyomi and Soju sigh. There was a silence among the soul reapers for about a minute.

Kyomi: (inhales and the sighs) Well what are you doing here?

Haramona: (sighs) Well Im new to battling these espada and arrancars, so who the hell is this guy?

Nezia: He is the Primera Espada.

Haramona: Then why areyou all so casual?

Nezia: Long story, lets just say, he isnt usually the most violent espada.....

Haramona: O, but any way

Nezia, Hirabuhei, and Haramona: Why are you here?

Nezia, Hirabuhei, Haramona, Shingo, and Soju places their palms on their zanpaktous as if about to attack if wrong answer was to be said, and were obviously expecting an incorrect answer.

Kyomi: All of you guys seem to use violence as youre first way of interrogation. It isn’t that good……

Nezia: Shut up……

Kyomi: Im just saying that you guys need to relax more when asking a question……

Nezia: Well, who made you the Queen of Interrogation?!

Kyomi: Just saying, I wouldn’t answer if all of you looked like that towards me, and that you should just calm down.

Everyone rolls their eyes.

Everyone: Fine……

Everyone relaxes more and removes their hands off of their zanpaktous.

Kyomi: Isnt that much better Noctis?
- Yawn! Masquerade 2. -

- The three of them fell on the ground while loudly laughing all over the place as their little attempt to annoy her was successful. Moments later Noctis stood up, placing his palm on the top-part of the handle of his zanpakuto. -

Noctis: The actual question is why are you guys.. and girls.. here..?

Boys: Hey Noctis, we are going to get some drinks... from... right over there - pointing at nearby bar. - Be back soon!

- Both of them turned around before walking towards the bar. -

Noctis: Ah~ atleast now i wont need to take care of those two... and yes that is much bette by the way Kyomi..

- After finishing his sentence, he would appear right next to her while having his hands inside of the pockets. -

Noctis: Did it hurt? - Curious expression. -
Kyomi: Did what hurt? -More Curious Expression-
- Blushed lightly before looking away.. somewhere. -

Noctis: Nevermind, i guess anything i say doesnt make any sense... atleast thats what others tend to think.. - Afterwards he turned around, placing one of his fingers on his lips. -

Noctis: Should i play around or... get something to drink... hard... so hard to choose...
Heiwa and Byakuya: Get the hell back to hueco muendo now.*they get ready for a hado*.

Heiwa: Plus how can those boys see us.

(Heuco muendo)
*Kasu running with Otaku over his shoulders
Kasu: Damn it I got get out of here before I get cauuuuught oh shit.*accidently rams into swarm.
Nezia goes for a strike at Noctis with her zanpaktou and came close to cutting Kyomi but Kyomi dodged just by a few centimeters until at could of actually done big damage (she was only lightly cut on her elbow) due to the fact Noctis dodged.

Kyomi: Hey! You almost got me!
- Yawn! Masquerade 3. -

- After that little surprise attack, Noctis appeared right next to Nezia, poking her head from aside with his finger while still having that curious expression. -

Noctis: Women shouldnt swing around with swords you know.. you're much more valuable than that.... - stops poking. - Oh, hey Heiwa... Kuchiki... i have some unfinished business with my friends here... sit down have a cup of sake or something...

- Meanwhile in Hueco Mundo. -

- Swarm slowly got on his feet, having his right hand on his head as he hit it hard towards the wall. -

Swarm: Ow.. who has the guts to bumb into me... - notices two soul reapers, well one of them was not so.. active. - Ahahaha~! Your luck has ran out, soul reapers!

- He pointed his left hand forward towards the soul reapers before releasing a wide dark-green cero. -
(Hueco muendo)

Kasu:*dodges the cero while holding his captain*. Hold it swarm its just me Kasi-bukuro. I am just here to get my captain after espada #5 took her and now I am leaving so please let me go. I am really sorry for bumping into to you I couldn't slow down.

(Human world)

Heiwa and Byakuya: YE LORD! MASK OF FLESH AND BONE FLUTTER WINGS YE WHO BEARS THE NAME OF MAN! TRUTH AND TEMPERANCE UPON THIS SINLESS WALL OF DREAMS UNLEASH BUT SLIGHTLY THE WRATH OF YOUR CLAWS. HADO NUMB3R 33 SŌKATSUI(Blue fire crash down)
Nezia goes for another attack from the left.

Nezia: Shut up!

Shingo: Humm...... (watching)

Kyomi: Nezia doesnt like to be poked especally in the head. She hates people touching her head......

Ranagami: You are getting on my nerves as well Noctis........

Hirabuhei: I still have an almost full cool bar........ Its hard to annoy me........
Kyomi: Heiwa, you and Byakuya are like twins...... You say similar things and sometimes exact same things ant almost the exact same time.......
- Noctis quickly caught Nezia's blade with his left hand while placing his right hand in direction of incoming Kido, blocking it bare-handed and reciving no injuries at all. -

Noctis, while slowly releasing a low amount of his sinister reiatsu: Ahaha~! I get so hungry while moving around like this... eating your *Nezia's* arm would be good enough.. wait.. its been too long since i ate someone... gross~.. Now please, lower your weapons.. if none of you is stronger than Kurosaki then dont even try to..

- Meanwhile in Hueco Mundo -

Swarm: Are you dumb? Hello?! You're a intruder who tries to escape with a prisoner... oh by the way.. you're dead. - Smiles as Shingai and Seiki instantly appeared next to Kasu, one from left the other from right they pierced right through him with their swords so fast that he wouldnt probably notice it at first. -

Shingai: Not..

Seiki: Cool.
Heiwa and Byakuya: SHUTUP!

Heiwa: and Hirabuhei I remember him telling me that you are just like your sister and she is one ugly girl and dumb brod. Now that I thank of it he said you were dumber.

Byakuya: Why only kurosaki.
(Hueco muendo)

Kasu: Sorry while in the soul society I learned a few new tricks see ya.*runs at his Max speed to a garganta*.
Sorry my pc sucks

Hirabuhei: Shut up! I am nothing like my sister she has a poor temper!

Kyomi: Here eat this! (Gives him a large rib)
- Shingai and Seiki we're rather amused as that little soul reaper somehow... yeah how he escaped was indeed a big mystery but they did not let him go away, both of them utilized their superior speed that outmatched Kasu's 1 to 100, to appear right infront of him and kill him for good by slicing him in half.. no into little pieces that would not be visible to naked eyes. -

Shingai: He tried to run away?
Seiki: I dont know... he looked cute though..
Shingai:....Riight... what should we do about this one?
Swarm: I'l place this soul reaper where used to be.
Kyomi: Get going Noctis! You arent allowed here or in the soul society.

Ranagami: We will attack if needed.

Kyomi: Gotta say, you are so threatening Ranagami. First tell us why you are here. Then, leave.\

Ranagami: Ugg, fine always go over what I say!

Nezia: Hey! A little help!

Kyomi grabs Nezia and pulls her out of Noctis's grip.

Nezia: Thanks.
Noctis: Well lets see... i went sleeping... then i woke up here... well... - scratches his head while curiously looking around. - Ah~! now i need to wait for a certain person to arrive... sucks right? I know! Lets all sit down and have something to drink, eh i mean.. relax~!
Kyomi: Who exactly is that person, beause I wanna get you out of this place ASAP
Noctis: Oh, its just my sister... she should be here, soon.. i hope... huh?
be back in 20 - 60 min
(Hueco muendo)
Otaku:*wakes up in her pod after swarm puts her back and leaves. She gets out by force because Kasu weakened the door.* Stupid Kasu * flash steps to his remains picks a piece of him up them flash steps away and goes through a garganta and closes it while swarm was unaware.* ok time to get to my lab and bring him back.

(Human world)

Heiwa: *flash steps behind noctis and opens a garganta*. Good thing i learned to control my powers and open a garganta. Now get out.
Noctis: Shut up, you're not in charge of me.. Kurosaki.. if you wish not to die again do not order me around like that. - Turns around and closes the garganta without doing anything. - Perhaps i should take this ability of yours to open garganta... hmm.. no... have some fun with it...

- He would then vanish from everyone's line of sight, leaving no trace of his reiatsu behind. Seconds later he appeared far away from his previous position, nearby Karakura Town's beach. -

Noctis: Sea.... hmm intresting.
Heiwa: *flash steps to the beach hey noctis don't worry I told them I would find you. Dude thanks to my hollow half I can smell you even without reiatsu. You reek of sewer smell. Dude get a bath.
Noctis, utilizing his power: - Heiwa is suddenly surrounded by crimson aura. - You will now leave and tell everyone that you were unable to find me, you will forget about my location and think of following me as an useless act. Returning to soul society will be the first thing you to do after meeting with the others, farewell.

- He would then simply walk towards the water and lay down on the sand. -
Heiwa:*pops open his head rips his brain out and replaces it then puts his head back to normal* While you were away I learned how to do that and don't worry I just want to talk and besides Byakuya will get rid of them. You know don't tell anyone but you are like a rivalry friend to me. Byakuya feels the same way about you. Plus my brain is now wired to ignore any kind of order you give me so we can fight fair every so often. No powers no swords. Just hand to hand combat. I just want to look at the stars. Hey by the way why did you wake up here in karakura town.

Byakuya: ok ben just conacted me and he is taking one last look around but he can't find anything so we are to leave. Don't worry about him after he is done he just wants to visit his old home when he is done looking around.
- Noctis observed as Heiwa removed his brains, what a unpleasant thing to do but it had no effect against Noctis orders as the brain itself had nothing to do with Rey's abilties, with it or not, without it or protected, i didnt matter. -

Noctis: You are yet to understand my powers, i command you. Farewell Kurosaki. - The orders we're the same. -
Kyomi thinking: Whatever.... Its obvious that he is lying...... Imma go train....... In private....... (Flash Steps Away to Squad 13 barracks)

As Kyomi arrives at the Squad 13 barracks, she goes to her room, opens the hidden door under her bed after locking her bedroom door and then locking the hidden door after getting into it.

Kyomi: Dang I have too many keys....... Now for some secret training........

(Over on the beach)

Random Unknown Soul Reaper Appears (Also Known as ???). This Soul Reaper Looked Very Similar To Kyomi but with Shorter Hair.

???: Hi ya! Who are you?! Mr. Soul Reaper Captain? Mr. Espada?
Heiwa: First off. Youngling get out. Second I will not obey you Noctis. I am not here to harm ok I am just here to do what you are doing. I used to come to this place when I was alive to watch the stars. I miss doing that plus if I am not here to stop you why are you trying to get rid of me.
???: Hey is that how you speak to me?!

Arancar appears that looked somewhat similar to ???.

Arrancar: Come on dont bother these people.....

???: Youre only 3 years older than me let go! I just want to meet the new people!

Arrancar: Fine...... (Sits down)
Heiwa:*flash steps behind the two* GET LOST NOW.*walks back over to his spot.* I don't care who you are just get lost we are enjoying the scenery alone.
???: Brother? Shall we?

Arrancar: Meh. (Lies down in sand)

???: Okay. (Lies down in the sand) The sand is warm isnt it brother?

Arrancar: Ya...... It is comfy
Heiwa: Ok who the hell are you two.
Arrancar: None of youre business, but dont take us as a threat. We live around here and sensed a deal of spiritual pressure...... And stink..... Sewer Stink.......

???: Brother said it all. (Large smile)