Disney Princess kegemaran Disney Princess 30 hari Challenge

MaidofOrleans posted on Sep 27, 2017 at 06:32PM
Inspired by emerald_32's forum post, I wanted to do one that was specific to whoever your favorite Disney Princess happens to be. All credit goes to emerald_32 for the idea, or whoever first came up with these 30 day challenges.

Rules
- You can pick any female main character from a Disney movie as your favorite princess, she doesn't have to be a part of the official DP lineup. (So Anna, Elsa, Moana, Kida, Megara, Esmeralda, etc. are all fair game. If you like one of them best, use them!)
- Only one answer per day, unless you miss a day.
- If you miss a day, you can make it up by posting twice the next day, or however many times you need to to make up for the number of days you missed.
- Have fun!

The Challenge
1. Your favorite shot of your favorite DP
2. Your favorite DP with her prince (if she doesn't have a prince, then any important side character)
3. Your favorite DP wearing her iconic outfit
4. Most iconic "beauty" shot of your favorite DP
5. Your favorite song sung by your favorite DP
6. Your favorite fanart of your favorite DP
7. Your favorite DP dancing
8. Your favorite DP with one of her sidekicks
9. Your favorite DP wearing your favorite outfit other than her iconic one
10. Best shot of your favorite DP's hair
11. Favorite moment/scene of your favorite DP
12. Favorite quote by your favorite DP
13. Your favorite DP with one or both of her parents (step-parents count too)
14. Meme of your favorite DP (careful when searching for this one, there's a lot of inappropriate DP memes out there)
15. Your favorite DP with her villain
16. Your favorite DP scared
17. Punk version of your favorite DP
18. Your favorite DP crying
19. Bravest moment of your favorite DP
20. Best shot of your favorite DP's eyes
21. Funniest moment with your favorite DP
22. Favorite lyrics your favorite DP sings
23. Your favorite DP laughing
24. Your favorite DP wearing your favorite color
25. Your favorite DP with your second favorite DP
26. Your favorite DP wearing glasses
27. Your favorite DP with your favorite character from her movie (other than her)
28. Your favorite DP sleeping
29. Most magical moment of your favorite DP
30. Your favorite moment from your favorite DP's happy (or not so happy) ending

Disney Princess 159 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 159

hampir setahun yang lalu JungleQueen13 said…
Day 9: Favourite DP wearing your favourite outfit other than her iconic one

I like Pocahontas's winter dress with the cloak
 hari 9: Favourite DP wearing your favourite outfit other than her iconic one I like Pocahontas's wi
Day 10: Best shot of your favourite DP's hair

This was really hard because there's about 1000 good shots of Pocahontas's hair in the wind! This is one of my favourites (I also love it in the final scene), it's just so gentle the way it moves here.
 hari 10: Best shot of your favourite DP's hair This was really hard because there's about 1000 good
hampir setahun yang lalu Sparklefairy375 said…
Day 16: Your favorite DP scared.
 hari 16: Your kegemaran DP scared.
hampir setahun yang lalu wavesurf said…
Day 4 Since Ariel and Mulan are my favorites, I'm just going to alternate between using either one of them to answer the questions from here on out. So, most iconic "beauty" shot of Ariel is probably this... Mulan's, if you recall, has the cherry blossom in her hair.
 hari 4 Since Ariel and Mulan are my favorites, I'm just going to alternate between using either one of
hampir setahun yang lalu cruella said…
6. Your favorite fanart of your favorite DP

Not at all surprising that these are my favorites since they're both commissions by a friend of mine, Sildesalaten, on Deviant Art. I highly recommend her.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 6. Your kegemaran fanart of your kegemaran DP Not at all surprising that these are my Kegemaran sin
hampir setahun yang lalu MaidofOrleans said…
Day 18: your favorite DP crying
 hari 18: your kegemaran DP crying
Day 19: Bravest moment of your favorite DP ~ for me it has to be when she gives up her freedom for her father. I can't imagine how terrifying that must have been!
 hari 19: Bravest moment of your kegemaran DP ~ for me it has to be when she gives up her freedom for he
Day 11: Favourite moment/scene of your favourite DP

The scene where she meets John Smith. Such a beautiful scene!
 hari 11: Favourite moment/scene of your favourite DP The scene where she meets John Smith. Such a b
Day 17: Punk version of your favorite DP (not really a fan of punk style so I just randomly pick one)
 hari 17: Punk version of your kegemaran DP (not really a peminat of punk style so I just randomly pick one)
Day 18: Your favorite DP crying
 hari 18: Your kegemaran DP crying
Day 20: best shot of your favorite DP's eyes ~ I love this shot!
 hari 20: best shot of your kegemaran DP's eyes ~ I Cinta this shot!
Day 21: funniest moment with your favorite DP ~ this was tough because Belle isn't really the funniest princess, but I like her subtle jabs at Gaston: "Why Gaston, you're positively primeval!"
 hari 21: funniest moment with your kegemaran DP ~ this was tough because Belle isn't really the funnies
Day 12: Favourite quote by your favourite DP

"This is the path I choose, Father. What will yours be?"
 hari 12: Favourite quote sejak your favourite DP "This is the path I choose, Father. What will yours b
Day 13: Favourite DP with one or both of her parents

Pocahontas with Powhatan.
 hari 13: Favourite DP with one atau both of her parents Pocahontas with Powhatan.
Day 22: favorite lyrics your favorite DP sings ~ "I want adventure in the great wide somewhere. / I want it more than I can tell."
 hari 22: kegemaran lyrics your kegemaran DP sings ~ "I want adventure in the great wide somewhere. / I w
7. Your favorite DP dancing

7. Your kegemaran DP dancing
8. Your favorite DP with one of her sidekicks
 8. Your kegemaran DP with one of her sidekicks
Day 19: Bravest moment of your favorite DP (it's kind of difficult as Elsa is not type of brave, fearless princess but this might be count as one)
 hari 19: Bravest moment of your kegemaran DP (it's kind of difficult as Elsa is not type of brave, fear
Day 20: Best shot of your favorite DP's eyes
 hari 20: Best shot of your kegemaran DP's eyes
Day 14: Meme of your favourite DP

I never look at memes, but this one amused me.
 hari 14: Meme of your favourite DP I never look at memes, but this one amused me.
Day 23: your favorite DP laughing
 hari 23: your kegemaran DP laughing
Sparklefairy375 commented…
I Cinta her shot in this scene hampir setahun yang lalu
9. Your favorite DP wearing your favorite outfit other than her iconic one
 9. Your kegemaran DP wearing your kegemaran outfit other than her iconic one
Day 21: Funniest moment with your favorite DP (this scene is hilarious *poor u Hans*)
 hari 21: Funniest moment with your kegemaran DP (this scene is hilarious *poor u Hans*)
Day 15: Favourite DP with her villain
 hari 15: Favourite DP with her villain
Day 24: your favorite DP wearing your favorite color
 hari 24: your kegemaran DP wearing your kegemaran color
Day 5. Favorite Lyrics sung by your favorite DP. My favorite part of the song is really the last stanza and chorus: I'm ready to know what the people know/ask them my questions/and get some answers/what's a fire/and why does it-- what's the word?--burn/ when's it my turn, wouldn't I love/ love to explore that shore up above/ out of the sea...sigh...wish I could be...pause...part of that...world
 hari 5. kegemaran Lyrics sung sejak your kegemaran DP. My kegemaran part of the song is really the last sta
Day 6. I'm behind. This is supposed to be my favorite fanart. This is from ten years back...I think. I kept it, because it is one of the best-looking three dimensional paintings of Ariel out there. It's titled "Out of the Water" by Yumedust.
 hari 6. I'm behind. This is supposed to be my kegemaran fanart. This is from ten years back...I think
Day 7. Mulan...doesn't dance, lol, so I've got Ariel again... I love to see her dancing, since she mentioned wanting to dance on human feet in her core song. Wish granted.
 hari 7. Mulan...doesn't dance, lol, so I've got Ariel again... I Cinta to see her dancing, since she me
Day 8. And here's my favorite shot of Mulan with Mushu. I adore this shot of them.
 hari 8. And here's my kegemaran shot of Mulan with Mushu. I adore this shot of them.
Day 9. Not going with the matchmaker outfit. It doesn't look that good, except for the beautiful hair comb. This is the other outfit in the movie, besides Mulan's armor and her blue final fight dress, that looks good on her.
 hari 9. Not going with the matchmaker outfit. It doesn't look that good, except for the beautiful hai
Day 10. told you I was behind... Anyway, Ariel's preening in front of the mirror. She looks gorgeous there.
 hari 10. told anda I was behind... Anyway, Ariel's preening in front of the mirror. She looks gorgeous
Day 16: Favourite DP scared
 hari 16: Favourite DP scared
Day 22: Favorite lyrics your favorite DP sings ("Let the storm rage on, The cold never bothered me anyway")
 hari 22: kegemaran lyrics your kegemaran DP sings ("[i]Let the storm rage on, The cold never bothered me
Day 23: Your favorite DP laughing
 hari 23: Your kegemaran DP laughing
Day 17: Punk version of your favourite DP
 hari 17: Punk version of your favourite DP
Day 11. Favorite moment or scene with your favorite DP. When all of China bows to Mulan....
 hari 11. kegemaran moment atau scene with your kegemaran DP. When all of China bows to Mulan....
Day. 12. Favorite quote by your favorite DP. "You said you trust Ping. Why is Mulan any different?"
 Day. 12. kegemaran quote sejak your kegemaran DP. "You berkata anda trust Ping. Why is Mulan any different?"
Day 24: Your favorite DP wearing your favorite color
 hari 24: Your kegemaran DP wearing your kegemaran color
Day 25: your favorite DP with your second favorite DP
 hari 25: your kegemaran DP with your saat kegemaran DP
Day 26: your favorite DP wearing glasses
 hari 26: your kegemaran DP wearing glasses
Day 27: your favorite DP with your favorite character from her movie ~ I'm very fond of Cogsworth
 hari 27: your kegemaran DP with your kegemaran character from her movie ~ I'm very fond of Cogsworth
Day 25: Your favorite DP with your second favorite DP
 hari 25: Your kegemaran DP with your saat kegemaran DP
Day 13. Mulan with her dad.
 hari 13. Mulan with her dad.
Day 14. Most of the memes for Ariel are cruel, and are all about ridiculing her or hating her. But this one is hilarious, if only because Ursula totally underestimates Ariel's charming personality when she doesn't have her voice anymore.

The movie just goes to show that Ariel was "more" than just a beautiful face and body. She had a brain, too.
 hari 14. Most of the memes for Ariel are cruel, and are all about ridiculing her atau hating her. But
Day 28: your favorite DP sleeping ~ we never see Belle sleeping in her movie (the closest we get is her crying on her bed) and I couldn't find any fanart of her sleeping besides this one of her as Aurora, so this is the best I could do for this one!
 hari 28: your kegemaran DP sleeping ~ we never see Belle sleeping in her movie (the closest we get is h
Day 15: Mulan with Shan-Yu
 hari 15: Mulan with Shan-Yu
Day 16: Your favorite DP scared
 hari 16: Your kegemaran DP scared
Day 26: Your favorite DP wearing glasses
 hari 26: Your kegemaran DP wearing glasses
Day 29: most magical moment of your favorite DP ~ This kiss was so intense that it created literal fireworks!
 hari 29: most magical moment of your kegemaran DP ~ This Ciuman was so intense that it created literal fi
Day 27: Your favorite DP with your favorite character from her movie (other than her)
I don't really have any favorite Frozen characters beside Elsa, but at least I like Kristoff slightly more than the others.
 hari 27: Your kegemaran DP with your kegemaran character from her movie (other than her) I don't reall