Gadis Kpop Agree atau disagree?

YushiGirl posted on Dec 28, 2011 at 03:40PM
This is a topic where we can discuss confessions.I'll write confessions from 'Confessyourkpop' account in tumblr.Every time I will post 3 confessions and you have to write your opinion about all.Remember, I don't own any confession.

Gadis Kpop 1820 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1751-1800 of 1820

hampir setahun yang lalu YushiGirl said…
1432."I’ve never wanted to meet my bias, or any idol, not even see them perform live, and I won’t want to in the future."
 1432."I’ve never wanted to meet my bias, atau any idol, not even see them perform live, and I won’t
1433."I feel like groupmembers aren’t as close of friends as fans usually seem to think. I think that they work together, and are close, but aren’t best friends or as close as family. I don’t think groups can all be friends - if you’re put together with other trainees, even with time, you’re not going to like everyone. For the fans, they put on a face of friendliness, but I think there’s a lot more divisive cracks, dislike, and discord than fans think or see."
 1433."I feel like groupmembers aren’t as close of Friends as peminat-peminat usually seem to think. I think th
1434."Call me “not a true fan” if you will, but I have not once voted for my group, not once stayed up to watch a video as soon as it was released, upped the views, spammed the searches, etc. I never support groups unconditionally, and I don’t like all the members even of my favorite groups. I find that kind of behavior delusional. They aren’t perfect. I like them and their imperfections, but I am not going to worship the ground they walk on. "
 1434."Call me “not a true fan” if anda will, but I have not once voted for my group, not once stay
1435."SNSD’s antis really need to find something else to complain about. All I hear is complaints about how they’re popular for their looks, not their talent. Uh, antis? YOU are the ones focusing on their looks. YOU are the ones who don’t bother to check out a song besides ‘Gee’. Yes, I think they’re beautiful, but I’m mostly attracted to their personalities and their voices."
 1435."SNSD’s antis really need to find something else to complain about. All I hear is complaints a
1436."After all the drama about blackjacks bashing these chicks for being copycats or whatever, I honestly did not want to check them out because 2NE1 doesn’t really impress me, a second version wouldn’t either… but one day I saw their live and their(evol's) vocals are 10X that of 2NE1, and the lead rapper doesn’t shout which is a plus and she can actually rap which is another plus.& They all can dance. Not one person is carrying the entire group. They are a whole. Their presence is alright, but stage presence is more easily improved than shitty vocals. So far they have great potential IMO, and I think the people who are talking shit are just whiny bitches who have nothing better to do."
 1436."After all the drama about blackjacks bashing these chicks for being copycats atau whatever, I hon
1437."It bothers me that my friend tries to act like she knows more about kpop than I do because she’s been listening to it for a little longer than I have. I actually know her bias groups better than she does. "
 1437."It bothers me that my friend tries to act like she knows lebih about Kpop than I do because she
hampir setahun yang lalu luv_warriorcatz said…
1417. Disagree- not really
1418. Disagree- I don't have to like every members, do I? And there are 9 members in snsd, so it's really possible to have different feelings for them.
1419. Agree- the dance performances, cute acts, and gay fanservice is getting tiring.
1420. Disagree- as a singer, noooooo. She's only decent like everybody that has a functional voicebox.
1421. Disagree- idc about their bonds mainly cause it could all be an act.
1422. Disagree- er, not for me.
1423. Disagree- she's an idol, nothing inspiring to me.
1424. if you think so
1425. Disagree- when people complain about a fandom, they're not generalizing the whole thing.
1426. Disagree
1427. whatever you think
1428. Agree- they should be trained to have some talent of dancing.
1429. Disagree- you can hate a member of a group, yet still be a fan. There's no "true fan" to this thing, unless you just like them.
1430. Agree
1431. Disagree- let them if they want. Just statements of him liking a girl doesn't mean much.
1432. Agree- I prefer to listen to their music on the web.
1433. Agree- fans just like to think that they're all one big "happy family" but in truth, problems will rise when you force people together for a long time.
1434. Agree- okay I have reached that era in my life before (f(x)) but now I'm definitely not delusional.
1435. Agree- probably. There could be other reasons, though.
1436. Disagree- haven't checked them out yet. (probably never)
1437. k?
hampir setahun yang lalu KippyGirl said…
1417. Disagree- Daesung has the best voice in Big Bang but Minzy has the 2nd voice in 2ne- i would rather see Daesung and Bom because they have the best voices in their groups and they can sing the highest notes.. and Minzy with Taeyang because they have 2nd best voices and they are he best dancer.. ok due t=/= what I ship cuz what i ship is the reverse
1418. idk
1419. What happened to people nowadays? sexy dancing =/= being a slut
1420. Disagree- Jessica sings way better live and she can hit the high notes,, while Yoona cracks but i agree her normal singing voice is better than Jessica- Jessica's is irritating
1421. Agree
1422. Disagree
1423. Disagree- her beauty is pretty overrated and she looks pretty old for her age and her personality isn't the best- she is my 4th fave in SNSD but...
1424. Ahh i think the most of them are the same age as you but you know.... they love their oppas and they have to say they are older
1425. Agree
1426. Disagree
1427. Nobody is perfect but in my opinion they are the best siblings in KPOP
1428. Agree
1429. Agree
1430. Agree- it's POP, yeah POP was made by amercans A POP is american popular music KPOP is korean popular music- the only difference is the language
1431. It means i have to ship now Ren with Dara cuz Ren is Dara's fanboy?
1432. Disagree???
1433. Agree- not BFFs- it's rare too see group members being best friends- but they are good friends
1434. Disagree- i have a feeling that i have to support them in everything
1435. idk- they are not the prettiest- AS and KARA are way prettier and have no ugly member, while SNSD has 2 members that are not that pretty (not ugly)- Hyoyeon and Sunny so saying that they are only looks is because they have no reason to hate- and well i think they are the 4th most talented girl group after BEG, 2NE1 and SISTAR
1436. Disagree- I like EvoL very much and never bothered if they copy 2NE1- yeah their are a lot of similarities (not their fault) but there are a lot and if u try to deny u are delusional but i love their music and i don't care if they copy or not- anyway back to the confession- no Yul has an unique voice but not powerful and nothing WOW!- Jucy is an amazing rapper and best out of the rookies but about the dance- the main dancer can't even compare to Minzy- Minzy is a lot more powerful and all the 2NE1 members can dance but their dances are easier and very addictive- their dances will never get old in my opinion (Fire, I don't care, I am the Best etc.)
1437. i needed to know?
1438."I don’t have to be thankful for anyone for helping popularize kpop in Japan. If I wanted to listen to jpop, I’d listen to jpop. Personally, I’d rather the idols stay in Korea. Songs they make for the Japanese or English markets just don’t sound the same; and I’m not talking about the language. There’s something special and different about kpop that I love that just isn’t present in jpop or American pop.
"
 1438."I don’t have to be thankful for anyone for helping popularize Kpop in Japan. If I wanted to 1
1439."Ask a YG stan about PSY a few months ago. ‘Yeah? what about him?’ Ask a YG Stan about PSY now ‘OMG HE’S SO HILARIOUS!’ Ask a YG Stan about PSY in the comments under SNSD’s Gee music video ‘LOL HE HAS MROE VIEWS HES BETTER’ Its nice to know that YG stans think he’s better because of views. Oh but no, they have other bragging rights. ‘HE WAS ON AMERICAN TV LOL HE WAS TWEETED BY AMERICAN ARTISTS LOL.’ Yeah. Too bad SNSD was never on American TV or was tweeted by American artists. Don’t get me wrong. I know this isn’t every YG Stan. Every fandom has their share of idiots."
 1439."Ask a YG stan about PSY a few months ago. ‘Yeah? what about him?’ Ask a YG Stan about PSY n
1440."My friend just told me that when she was at summer camp, she saw a group of girls obsessing over 2NE1. I was happy and proud that 2NE1 and kpop is spreading but I cant help but feel a twinge of jealousy."
 1440."My friend just told me that when she was at summer camp, she saw a group of girls obsessing ove
1441."Gangnam Style got its views because it became viral. Gee got its views because people wanted to listen to it. Gangnam Style got its view in a time where people know what kpop was. Gee got its views in a time where kpop hadn’t exploded internationally. I’ve never seen an SM stan go to a PSY video and comment ‘HAHA SNSD IS BETTER BECAUSE GEE HAS MORE VIEWS."
 1441."Gangnam Style got its papar because it became viral. Gee got its papar because people wanted to
1442."I think Yoona and Suzy are the most hard-working girls in KPOP. Despite their jam-packed schedules, they always have a smile on their face."
 1442."I think Yoona and Suzy are the most hard-working girls in KPOP. Despite their jam-packed schedu
1443."I think Gummy’s so underrated. BIGBANG and 2NE1 are the most popular groups in YG Entertainment, and Se7en, Psy and Tablo and pretty famous too, but Gummy doesn’t seem to have nearly as many fans. That’s such a shame; she’s a phenomenal singer."
 1443."I think Gummy’s so underrated. BIGBANG and 2NE1 are the most popular groups in YG Entertainme
1444."I’m not a shipper SkyDragon .. but I had a dream too crazy about the new song of G-dragon (That XX)

I dreamed That the music was made for CL

That and the guy says he (boyfriend CL) was Teddy

I was never a big fan of G-dragon .. but if he really loved CL and all this was true .. would awesome!!"
 1444."I’m not a shipper SkyDragon .. but I had a dream too crazy about the new song of G-dragon (Th
1445."Sones always say that they’re the most hated fandom. People don’t hate on others for no reason (unless you’re an anti) and if ALL the fandoms hate you (like you say) then it must be for a reason. You must be doing something wrong."
 1445."Sones always say that they’re the most hated fandom. People don’t hate on others for no rea
1446."I hate Pinkfinite. I love them as individual groups BUT I hate their shippings."
 1446."I hate Pinkfinite. I Cinta them as individual groups BUT I hate their shippings."
1447."Why do people assume that if someone said something bad about SNSD then it was a Blackjack or if someone said something bad about 2NE1 then it was a Sone?"
 1447."Why do people assume that if someone berkata something bad about SNSD then it was a Blackjack atau i
1448."I feel sorry for the original members of T-ARA. They have to work harder now for the spotlight because they have new members coming in. I’m not saying I hate Ahreum or Dani - I’m just saying that it’s unfair to the original members who worked so hard. It’s like Ahreum and Dani are coming in RIGHT when they’re famous, so they don’t really need to do anything."
 1448."I feel sorry for the original members of T-ARA. They have to work harder now for the spotlight
1449."Ultimate female biases: Minzy and Suzy."
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 1449."Ultimate female biases: Minzy and Suzy."
1450."Ugh, using the N word is not cute. I don’t care if it was a cover of a song, it’s not cute, will never be cute and I’m side eyeing YG and this chick for it. Why would YG give a 16/15 year old(Jennie Kim) a song about smoking weed to cover anyway. I understand you’re obsessed with coming off as cool, free, badasses or whatever the fuck. But seriously YG, you should stop trying so hard.

And don’t tell me not to make this a big deal because you DO NOT get to tell me what I get to find offensive as a black person."
 1450."Ugh, using the N word is not cute. I don’t care if it was a cover of a song, it’s not cute,
1451.Yuri and Yenny
 1451.Yuri and Yenny
1452."None of the KPOP idols are useless. Just because they don’t sing as much or rap as much doesn’t mean they’re useless. I think that the ‘useless’ idols fans say are just overshadowed by the many talents the other members have. Also, why else would they be accepted in a company if they didn’t have talent?
"
 1452."None of the Kpop idols are useless. Just because they don’t sing as much atau rap as much doesn
1438. Agree I want them to stay in Korea and some of them to make some English songs but i don't like J-POP that much so...
1439. Disagree- SNSD appeared in American shows, genius they even made an american debut.. PSY didn't even had an american debut yet and broke an world record so yeah..
1440. Disagree- why to be jealous?
1441. Disagree- Gangnam style has more views that SNSD's most popular song.. and yeah PSY's other songs don't have many views.. but not because the song weren't good... Right Now is just amazing and better than any song of SNSD.. i like SNSD very much but not because of the songs...
1442. Disagree- Hyuna has more promotions and it's hard for her
1443. Agree- she has an awesome voice
1444. Disagree- that's crazy i highly doubt GD loves CL.. i would say the reverse- CL tries to be around him
1445. Agree- but they are not the most hated
1446. Agree...
1447. Agree...
1448. Kinda agree
1449. Disagree- they are not my ULTIMATE biases
1450. Agree
1451. "Yuri and Yenny" what? they look like twins? no
1452. Agree
1453."I think Confessyourkpop is one of the best outlets for people to express themselves because of the fact that there are not crazy rules like you can’t state the fandom, or you have to have a reason being for you confession or some shit like that. It’s a place for people to say what they feel they can’t on their own blog and I think it’s dumb for people who get upset by other peoples opinions to try and tell admins how to run the blog and that they should limit people on what they can and can’t say. Expression doesn’t come with restrictions, so if people don’t like an opinion, I honestly think they should keep on fucking scrolling or unfollow instead of acting like children about it. "
 1453."I think Confessyourkpop is one of the best outlets for people to express themselves because of
1454.They only wrote the confess on the photo
 1454.They only wrote the confess on the foto
1455."I always wondered how “I Am The Best” was 2NE1’s most well known single off their mini album, especially when they had songs like “Lonely” and “Ugly”. The beat is annoying as hell, the music video scares me, and I just really dislike the song. Yet, whenever I talk to others, they seem to only know that song, as opposed to Lonely and Ugly which were honestly, the best songs 2NE1 ever produced."
 1455."I always wondered how “I Am The Best” was 2NE1’s most well known single off their mini al
1456."I’m sorry but if you think that the girls in Girl’s Generation are ugly then you have a fucking high standard when it comes to girls."
 1456."I’m sorry but if anda think that the girls in Girl’s Generation are ugly then anda have a fuc
1457."Nobody seems to remember about Miss $ who debuted in 2008, before miss A (who debuted in 2010) and in 2009 released an album titled S Class. In 2011 miss A released A Class. I’m not hating on miss A (I’m a Say A). but as a Miss $ fan I feel really hurt when someone says that Miss $ is copying miss A… Which is not true."
 1457."Nobody seems to remember about Miss $ who debuted in 2008, before miss A (who debuted in 2010)
1458."I’ve seen many confessions where people say “I can’t believe some YG/SM/etc stans did this or that” when most of us don’t even know what the hell you’re talking about."
 1458."I’ve seen many confessions where people say “I can’t believe some YG/SM/etc stans did thi
1459."For people who are complaining about Yoona & Suzy being constantly put into the spotlight even though they are plain and have no special qualities about them.I think that is exactly why they’re in the center. They don’t have exotic features nor do they have dislike-able personalities. They are just there, so that makes it easy for companies to mold them into something sexy or cute. P.S. This is in no way a comment to bash these idols it is just an observation from history (i.e. Britney Spears)"
 1459."For people who are complaining about Yoona & Suzy being constantly put into the spotlight even
1460."Why are so many people complaining about CL being the “center of attention”? I never see anyone else complaining when other members from other groups get more solos and lines/screen time than the other members. Why does CL have to be any different? Just like them, she doesn’t get to choose who gets which and how many parts in the song. Stop being mad because she had one or two more parts than your bias or she was on camera a little more."
 1460."Why are so many people complaining about CL being the “center of attention”? I never see an
1461."I think Hello Venus’s Lime could be the next Miryo"
 1461."I think Hello Venus’s kapur, limau nipis could be the seterusnya Miryo"
1453. Agree- but there exists mykpopconfession and unpopularkpop too
1454. Disagree
1455. I like IATB more
1456. ?
1457. oh. well agree
1458. Agree
1459. Agree
1460. You never saw? You never saw S♥NEs that say that Yuri, Sunny, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon don't get enough lines and attention.. you didn't saw STAR1s that complained about how much attention Hyorin gets.. do your research and don't say things that u don't know
1461. Disagree- she raps fast but i don't like her style (in rapping)
1462."I’m a BlackJack but not a VIP, but VIP is the only fandom besides my own that I get along with because we’re both accused of being arrogant and stuck up. I feel like we understand each other because only we know how our fandoms really work and we both have that ‘I don’t give a **** about what you think’ kind of attitude…"
 1462."I’m a BlackJack but not a VIP, but VIP is the only fandom besides my own that I get along wit
1463."I love IU and when Tae Yang hugged IU, I was scared that VIP would start bashing her. Instead they were really supportive and even encouraged it. I realized that VIP really do live up to one of their stereotypes of being the ‘chill’ fandom. I don’t care what anyone says about you VIP, you’ve earned my respect :)"
 1463."I Cinta IU and when Tae Yang hugged IU, I was scared that VIP would start bashing her. Instead t
1464."I’m a Sone and 2NE1 and BlackJacks used to piss me the hell off but I decided to give 2NE1 a chance. I watched 2NE1tv seasons 2 and 3 (season 1 is hella boring) and now I’m slowly becoming a BlackJack too (and a VIP since Big Bang appear so much on 2NE1tv)"
 1464."I’m a Sone and 2NE1 and BlackJacks used to piss me the hell off but I decided to give 2NE1 a
1465."I just heard that f(x) is going to debut in japan…But I kind of wish that they fail at it. Its just going to be that typical kpop group debut in japan with a remake. Then after its going to be a train of remakes. :( Getting kind of tired of these Remakes…. it just seems like a lot of kpop groups are riding the hallyu wave, so they half as* it."
 1465."I just heard that f(x) is going to debut in japan…But I kind of wish that they fail at it. It
1466."I really hope Sulli cut her hair to be as good as Horikita Maki
Note: this was submitted TTBY was aired."
Don't really know what the note meant xD
 1466."I really hope Sulli cut her hair to be as good as Horikita Maki Note: this was telah dihantar TTBY
1467."I wouldn’t say I gained more confidence because of 2NE1, since I never had confidence or self-esteem issues. What I did become was more loudspoken. Before, when someone said something mean to me or something I didn’t like, I would stay quiet and ignore it since it’s not in me to fight back. But now, comebacks just keep rolling of my tongue. My friends say I’ve changed for the better, I’m more witty and always have a good comeback and don’t care about what anyone else says about me."
 1467."I wouldn’t say I gained lebih confidence because of 2NE1, since I never had confidence atau self
1468."I don’t like when people say: “why can’t we all just like all Kpop groups?” of course I’ve given all groups a chance but there’s obviously some groups that are more talented than others"
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 1468."I don’t like when people say: “why can’t we all just like all Kpop groups?” of course I
1469."Sones always say that they’re not rude, they’re just defending their girls. Same with us BlackJacks, we’re only defending our girls so how is it we’re rude when we’re just replying to someone who insults us? We’re both just looking out for our girls."
 1469."Sones always say that they’re not rude, they’re just defending their girls. Same with us Bl
1470."Everyone gangs up on YG fandoms and it used to make me sad, but now I honestly don’t care. And I don’t see why other YG stans should care either, we have a bad reputation? other fandoms don’t like us? Who cares! I’m sick and tired of trying to please other fandoms."
 1470."Everyone gangs up on YG fandoms and it used to make me sad, but now I honestly don’t care. An
1471."You’re an idiot if you judge a fandom based on comments left at AKP"
 1471."You’re an idiot if anda judge a fandom based on komen-komen left at AKP"
1472."I just wished people that undermine snsd remember that they were the underdogs when they began. and the popularity that they have now is through their hard work. Although luck might of been part of it they still worked REALLY hard to get where they are."
 1472."I just wished people that undermine snsd remember that they were the underdogs when they began.
1473."I’m slightly annoyed at how 2NE1 didn’t bother to translate “Naega Jeil Jal Naga” for their Japanese single. It felt really disrespectful to the language, especially cause their is a perfectly good translation for that. I know its the main hook of the song, but when I heard it, I felt like they thought they were too good to need to translate that one part, and thought, “who cares, it will still sell so why bother?”. Don’t sing it in Japanese then!"
 1473."I’m slightly annoyed at how 2NE1 didn’t bother to translate “Naega Jeil Jal Naga” for t
hampir setahun yang lalu luv_warriorcatz said…
1438. Agree- with your first part. I don't have to be grateful for anyone.
1439. Agree- what do you expect?
1440. Disagree- er, jealous of what? I'm not too excited about it.
1441. Disagree- about people wanting to watch Gee, no. In case people haven't known already, about 75% of it's views are from rapid sones and other fans obsessed with getting more views. Tell me you haven't seen "keep it coming! let's head for 80 million views now!" or whatever on a Gee video. No doubt the same case is with Psy but less so. It got a lot of views cause it reached memetic status, mostly because people did want to watch it. Really, kpop fans are more rapid.
1442. Disagree- I think the girls of T-ara have more jam-packed schedules.
1443. never heard her
1444. Disagree- idc.
1445. Agree- yep, there's always a reason. And I think Elf's are more hated.
1446. Disagree- idc about it.
1447. er, who knows?
1448. Agree- actually not for that. The reason's pretty obvious, I feel bad that their career suffered.
1449. Disagree- nope.
1450. Agree- I never liked it either.
1451. ...great
1452. Disagree- It's possible to be a useless member. It doesn't matter how much talent you have, if you don't contribute to the group then you're useless.
1453. Agree- and even better that I get to respond to them.
1454. ...
1455. Agree- it was just too "in your face" thing. Kinda messy.
1456. Disagree- people have different standards of beauty.
1457. lol idk them
1458. Disagree- they're just expressing their disbelief.
1459. Agree- hence the korean one standard beauty.
1460. Agree- though I guess it's understandable.
1461. Disagree- who's that?
1462. Disagree- it's varied. Some VIPS are okay and some are just insane.
1463. Disagree- takes more than that to earn my respect.
1464. Disagree- 2ne1tv didn't change me.
1465. Disagree- snsd japanese songs were tons better than their korean ones so here's hoping f(x) has better songs.
1466. Disagree- I like her long hair.
1467. Disagree- 2ne1 didn't change me.
1468. Agree- it'd be really weird if we liked all groups.
1469. Disagree- nope, some are rude and sound stupid.
1470. Agree- idc about anything.
1471. Agree- although it's also marketing and management too.
1472. Disagree- idc.
1474."I switched my bias in 2ne1 from CL to Bom. Why? Bom stopped and gave us her autograph and even took pictures. There were people trying to call CL but she just walked right past everyone. She didn’t acknowledge anyone. It was so odd, I thought she would be more open to her fans. I still support CL, no matter what. Talent is talent however, I will give extra attention to Bom. She’s a sweetheart."
 1474."I switched my bias in 2NE1 from CL to Bom. Why? Bom stopped and gave us her autograph and even
1475."You can hate on SNSD, Big Bang and Super Junior but there’s a reason they have the biggest fandoms and are the leaders of the Hallyu wave."
 1475."You can hate on SNSD, Big Bang and Super Junior but there’s a reason they have the biggest fa
1476."after Taetiseo debut, i’ve seen SNSD in different way. and that’s not good"
 1476."after Taetiseo debut, i’ve seen SNSD in different way. and that’s not good"