My Little kuda, kuda kecil Friendship is Magic Nmm's Haunted House.

carlie445 posted on May 12, 2013 at 12:43AM
Sceen: So far, Fire Dash dared every pony to go into a haunted house. The doors are locked, and there is no way out.

Luna: WAY TO GO FIRE DASH!
FD: WHAT DID I DO!
Mirage: YOUR GONNA KILL US ONE DAY! AND THAT'S TODAY!!!!!!!
Night Scream: STOP YELLING!
MIrage: SHUT UP! ( slaps Night Scream. everyone but NIkki, Azura, and Mary Sweet start fighting. )
Azura: STOP IT!
Nikki: wait, i hear something! ( a faint crying comes from a small room upstairs. )
Mary Sweet: huh? lets go see!
Sean: fine.
Dan: fine. ( everyone goes upstairs, and Night Scream and Fire Dash are glaring at each other. )
 Sceen: So far, api, kebakaran Dash dared every kuda, kuda kecil to go into a haunted house. The doors are locked, and there

My Little kuda, kuda kecil Friendship is Magic 357 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 357

hampir setahun yang lalu applejackrocks1 said…
Nikki: Unless what?
hampir setahun yang lalu Seanthehedgehog said…
Shredder: *comes back* You know the door is open right?
hampir setahun yang lalu carlie445 said…
Bird: Well, first off, THAT'S A LAVA PIT. Second of all, a pony rested here a week ago. She locked us all here! If you can calm her down, the doors will open.
hampir setahun yang lalu NocturnalMirage said…
(hi guys, I'm back! :)

Mirage: Wait a second... I thought Nightmare Moon is responsible for our... hmm.... current state... She had an ally or something?
Bird: nope. that will at lease take you a day to get across, and the one known as "NMM" is depressed. that's why she is here.
Mirage: What the hay? Hah, this place seems to be getting more powerful by every minute.
Bird: heh. tell that to Scar.
Mirage: Your knowledge of this place seems to be greater than ours. But believe me, this is not the best place for us. These... uh... random illusions are getting the best of us...
Nikki: Hey bird, can i be changed back to a regular pony? Or am i gonna stay like a werewolf forever?
hampir setahun yang lalu Seanthehedgehog said…
Shredder: Did you say Lava pit? It looks nothing like that. I know because I drove here in my car! Retard *leaves*
Bird: well Nikki, the main way to... ( bird dies and note is attached )
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
Mirage: That's just great! The only being who knew what's going on here...
( bird's ghost lands on his head. ) Bird: UP HERE! ( teleports to window ) over here! ( teleports and makes clones of self. they are in a circle ) CAN'T GET ME!
Mirage: *levitates on a chunk of earth and looks the bird in the eye* What is this? Some kind of game?
Bird: yeah. ( eyes turn white ) ITS CALLED DEATH! ( shoots fire balls )
Mirage: *accidentaly absorbs the energy of one of the fireballs* Ugh... good magic... a little crazy for my taste...*lets out a derilious laugh* Let's play then...
( bird gets mad and he launches balls of death at him. If it hits, he goes insaine, and thinks his friends are foes. )
Mirage: Whoa! *evades two, or three balls. raises hoof and a solid rock wall emerges from the earth, forming a cube around the Bird* I'm starting to develop a sudden craving for this kind of magic...
Bird: Good. If you want more, let me out, and i'll give you almost all of it.
Mirage: Yeah, right... I may have some khm... issues with self control, but I'm not that stupid... You just tried to kill us, and if you're to be set free again, you might even succeed... which act I still do not fully understand by the way.
( eyes go normal and bird falls to bottom of the cage ) Bird: what.......... happened?
Mirage: *the cage turns into dust and evaporates* Well, you kinda went haywire on us... with those kind of magical abilities, we felt threatened...
Nikki: Ugh. I just want to get my sis outta here!
Meadow: Sis, Im a ghost. Ghosts are forever trapped here. We're like maids.
Nikki: *growls as fur stands in end* (shows sharp teeth) No matter what I have to do to get outta here with my sis, I'll do it! *leaves room and enters living room* (sees a bunch of werewolves and vamires around her*
WW: HEY! We got a new member in the pack!
Nikki: *tries to smile*
Vamp: *shows fangs* What would you like to drink miss?
Nikki: Anything....
WW: *brings a cup of blood and hands it to Nikki*
Nikki: *sigh* Thanks...*ears go down*
( NS flops up to nikki. she is half pony half fish ) NS: FORGOT SOMEONE, NIKKI?
Mirage: *levitates a large chunk of earth and catches FD* No way, Fire Dash! You... you can't do this... you can't just walk into somepony's life... make them care about you... and then just check out...
( NMM's tears start falling onto lava, and the lava turns into stone. )
( nmm is on the balcony. i'll play her this time. she speaks so only werewolves can hear ) NMM: thats beautiful ( sniffle )
( ns dives in after him. her eyes glow orange and she grabs him and brings to shore )
NS: WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU, FIRE DASH! ( eyes don't glow orange now. ) WOW! you changed alot. ( i'm still half fish. )
( NS screams like banchee and both pass out. )
NS: Fire dash i know its you. I have a good memory. It's me, Night Scream. ( did he forget or something? idk. )
Nikki: Umm..forgot what?
NocturnalMirage commented…
I'm kinda confused too... hampir setahun yang lalu
NS: ( looks at nikki and rolls to her. she is in a dirt burrito when she arrives ) GET ME OUT OF THIS BURRITO!
Nikki: *cuts burrito in half with paws* How the hell do we get outta here?!?! *scratched curtains*
Mirage: I think the driving force behind this place is US. It creeps into our minds and makes us see and hear things. So maybe if we decide it, consciously, together, that we are in control, NMM's spell has no power... of course, that's just a theory...
Nikki: *lies down and growls* Something is following us..
Mirage: I sense it too... but I cannot tell what it is...
NS: I sense something... ( eyes blow white and sees NMM ) its her. ( eyes stop glowing ) She's watching us. I think she needs something.
Nikki: *shows teeth* Come out!
( bird flies back ) Bird: Don't hurt her! She is just lost. allow me. ( tweets and she walks through door a bit scared )
Nikki: FD, dont hurt her. She seems nice. *smiles*
NMM: h-hey guys, sorry about last month....... Those pills made me kind of insaine... I want to help you guys... ( smiles at Nikki )
Mirage: Changeling?! What are you doing?! That'll make you hungry... hungry for power...
Mirage: I see. But you have been warned.... hunger can make you do crazy things... Can't magic solve it?
Mirage: DON'T BITE MY HEAD OFF, ALICORN! Don't need to get hostile, I'm only trying to find a solution. Besides, it's good to be nameless. You haven't heard of me before we've met... Now, if you must drink changeling blood, then go ahead. If there's anything else we can do to reverse the process, tell us...
Mirage: Just another blackout... I'd say it's typical in this place. Are you okay?
NS: ( sigh ) i'll go get him... ( flops into hole and knocks Scootaloo out. she fills the hole with water and grabs FD. she then swims to suface. )
NMM: I DID NOT DO THAT! I PUT IT BACK AT THE HOUSE! IF WE GET OUT OF HERE I'LL SHOW YOU! GOSH! ( runs off dropping a map )
( an invitation floats into hole. It says that a party is going on with intertainment. all the food and drinks you can consume! )
Mirage: *trots to the hole and looks down* Hey... is anypony down there?
NS: wait a second, whats this? ( picks up map ) A MAP!
( in the corner a pony wakes up and looks hurt badly. ) Pony: PIKAMENA! STOP! ( charges and roundhouse kicks her. she hits the wall hard ) I WON'T LET YOU KILL HIM! YOU ALMOST KILLED ME! ( peaches rise from bins and pin her against wall ) ( trotts over to FD ) you know, I just saved your life. Name's Peach. Peach Cobbler.