The Heroes of Olympus The Mark Of Athena sejak horse22133454

horse22133454 posted on Dec 10, 2011 at 05:43PM
All the characters belong to Rick Riordan I do not own The Mark Of Athena it rightfully belongs to Rick Riordan

Copyright-R.R

Character:
The seven
The gods
The camps
The monsters

Summary: The seven unite to save the gods and some boundaries are pushed Gaea is rising and the seven need to stop her.
last edited on May 26, 2012 at 04:22PM

The Heroes of Olympus 457 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 457

hampir setahun yang lalu horse22133454 said…
big smile

The Mark Of Athena
Hazel

After they took Percy some guys came in and hooked up a TV in the room we didn't turn on the TV yet and Annabeth was pacing and muttering abut her and Percy. "Why don't we see whats on?" Leo asked examining the TV I still thoughthe could be Sammy reborn I said "we don't know what could happen." "Lets try it out" he said pushing the power button we all turned as he said "Percy" he was right Percy was tied to a chair in the middle of a room with Will asking him something. "Turn up the volume" Frank said Leo turned it up and you could hear Will ask "what are the gods planning to do?" Percy said "put you out of your misery." I giggled at that Will laughed sarcastically and asked again "what else or the gods planning to do?" Percy snapped "why do you care?" Will said "cause we need to know. What did they offer you when they called you the day you returned to camp half blood?" Percy whispered "immortality again they said they didn't want me to die. I still didn't want it" Will looked at us then said "see seven of the prophecy he didn't tell you anything about this and for you we will punish him" he smiled cruelly into the camera. He walked up to Percy and punched him in the face "huw dud yuu knuw abuut Ulyumpus?" Percy asked but I think it was 'how did you know about Olympus?' "turn it off we shouldn't have been listening" I said. Leo looked at me and said "we could find out more" I said "don't expect me to watch my friend get punched" I turned and sat in a corner as the others watched the TV Annabeth was close to tears as she watched Jason was smiling Frank was turning pale Leo was just watching along with Piper. "Leaf mu alune I dud nuthing tu wou" I heard Percy say "fine Percy well leave you for tonight but don't think we won't come back" Will said I rushed over to see Percy. He had two black eyes his head was bleeding his mouth wasn't much better I pushed the power button and the screen turned black. "Jason shock the door Leo heat it up to a melting point Frank change into a dragon and after Leo got it at a melting point break it Piper charmspeak it to open Annabeth be ready to attack" I snapped. They looked at me as if I grew another head "go were getting out of here" I comanded Frank closed his eyes and changed into a dragon Jason and Leo walked to the door and started to shock and melt the door Piper started charm speaking. Annabeth pulled out her dagger I looked for cursed gold and found alot right under us I made it come up and picked up some of it shoving them into my pockets this is gonna get ugly I thought
hampir setahun yang lalu Kaw21dx said…
big smile
Yays post soon
hampir setahun yang lalu wowcathy5 said…
laugh
Post!!!!!! I started reading these and this make me happy
tongue
Tell me when ur making the next chapter!!!
Now that I think of it I think this is the longest book I read
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
laugh
I also think u r making everyone in the seven a wuss and that u make Percy wild and heroic then the others... Ex: Jason is all mean and he fails to beat Percy, Annabeth mostly kiss percy😘, and etc
hampir setahun yang lalu oceanlover123 said…
big smile
keep posting! Jason is so stupid.
laugh
Ikr 😂
big smile
Well make annabeth heroic to because remember she found percy in the first book and was better at him in fighting wise
kiss
What about Leo, Piper, Frank, and Hazel? They just stand back in awe watching Percy fight. you should make Jason stronger like Percy and Annabeth should be fighting more often then... Smooching 😘 💗
smile
You should make a chapter ever 3 days and keep up with the sneak peek!!!!
cake
yeah sorry bout that trying to fix it typing the next chapter and its funny hearing who should be heroic and who shouldn't so yeah I'll try my hardest I'm a huge Percabeth fan and love the Percy Jackson series I think Jasons an idiot but I will do that actually I'm doing that right now so have a cake while your waiting
big smile
The Mark Of Athena
Leo

This door was strong but not strong enough.
"It isn't melting" Jason informed the obvious "why don't we just watch the show come on I want to sleep."
"I can do this Jason stand over there" I said pointing to a corner he walked over to the corner "flamehead's back!" I announced.
"I can see that" Annabeth said pointing up to my head the room erupted in laughter as I felt my head.
"Really?!" I yelled as I put the fire on my head out I set my hands on fire then put them against the door lighting up my arms. I felt the door growing into liquid I waited till I felt the air on the other side to set my whole body on fire the step up to the door. I started to burn my way through the door into the hall smiling at my achievement I said "flamehead saved the world see it beauty queen I can be useful." I stepped into the hallway setting the fire out Piper was first to step through the melted door.
"I know" she said stepping up to me closely her face was centimeters from mine. I mean she was cute but I didn't want to take her from Jason she smiled at me then noticed she was that close and stepped away. Jason looked at me with a glare but I mouthed 'I don't know what got into her' he softened at that. They took turns stepping through the door.
"Now lets find my" Annabeth said trailing off we all cracked up at that "what?!" She said.
"Future husband" I teased she started to blush.
"Fine I'll find him by myself" she snapped walking off.

hmmm
Wow three days and this isn't much... I don't mean to act mean.... I just wanna see what's gonna happen... The what's the word ummm... U know what I mean
I also have 1 question:Why does Percy has his eyes changing colors?
mischievous
I'm so mean, I think of the story instead of the person who has been working very hard on this!!!!! 👿
big smile
Stupid laptop that was a sneak peek wow it didn't do it sneak peek Kay and I have the whole next week to post cause I live in NH I have next week off so sorry

And what oh wait one sec need to check somethin
big smile
Did you read my other forums cause I don't think I used that one on this forum
big smile
Omg this is so awesome that made me laugh how you made them laugh at annabeth and leo is such an idiot but you made his personality perfect, just like the book. Please post the rest soon I can't wait to read it :3
hampir setahun yang lalu number1pjfan said…
big smile
Your story is doing so well! Amazing chapters!
smile
How long would it take u to post?
smile
I love leo's personality too, I think it's perfect.
big smile
usually if its a very long chapter around two hours actually since I started to type I have become faster so long=one hour shorter=30 minutes
big smile
The Mark Of Athena
Leo

This door was strong but not strong enough.
"It isn't melting" Jason informed the obvious "why don't we just watch the show come on I want to sleep."
"I can do this Jason stand over there" I said pointing to a corner he walked over to the corner "flamehead's back!" I announced.
"I can see that" Annabeth said pointing up to my head the room erupted in laughter as I felt my head.
"Really?!" I yelled as I put the fire on my head out I set my hands on fire then put them against the door lighting up my arms. I felt the door growing into liquid I waited till I felt the air on the other side to set my whole body on fire the step up to the door. I started to burn my way through the door into the hall smiling at my achievement I said "flamehead saved the world see it beauty queen I can be useful." I stepped into the hallway setting the fire out Piper was first to step through the melted door.
"I know" she said stepping up to me closely her face was centimeters from mine. I mean she was cute but I didn't want to take her from Jason she smiled at me then noticed she was that close and stepped away. Jason looked at me with a glare but I mouthed 'I don't know what got into her' he softened at that. They took turns stepping through the door.
"Now lets find my" Annabeth said trailing off we all cracked up at that "what?!" She said.
"Future husband" I teased she started to blush.
"Fine I'll find him by myself" she snapped walking off.
"Annabeth stop your going to make me-"
"LEO!" Jason and Piper interrupted me.
"Hey I'm telling the truth" I said throwing my hands up. I started after Annabeth you could tell her mind was going as fast as a cheetah. "I am going to look in this room" I said opening a random door. I stepped through to see a arcade room "sweet!" I said closing the door behind me. The room turned blank no games or TVs except one on the far corner showing hallways and rooms just the cement walls and floor the ceiling was probably 50 feet and made out of glass. I turned back and tried at the door nob it wasn't budging I banged on it not caring how bruised my hand was. "Help! Someone help!" I shouted then a thought popped in my head fire I stepped back and posed my hands out in front of me. I aimed for the cement door and made a blast of heat go out of my hands I lowered my hands to look at the door only to be disappointed. It was only black and smoking the door had absorbed my attack only leaving a smoldered spot. "Oh I get it its a joke haha okay Jason and Piper ya got me now let me out joke's over" I said standing normally.
"Leo this isn't a joke this is serious your really trapped" Piper's urgent voice said through the door.
"Oh Gods" I said then slammed into the door I had built alot of muscle building the argo two and working in the forges. "It won't budge" I said sounding idiotic probably.
"I'll try charm speaking it to open" Piper said through the door.
"Okay I will just-"
"Play with metals" Jason interrupted me.
"Exactly" I said walking away from the door I pulled out a meltable metal and wood with some leather I pulled out a portable furnace and used my powers to turn it on. I started to melt the metal and shaped it into a hammer top with a hole for the stick. "I should use metal for the handle also shouldn't I?" I asked myself then pulled out some metal and put it into the hole taking the leather strap and binding the metals together. I put it down to cool the put everything away and pulled out a paper clip, paper, pencil, and rubber bands I started to fool around with those items making a little argo.
"Leo!" Piper yelped I could hear her scream.
"Beauty Queen" I said I stood quickly and pulled out my old hammer and ran to the door and crashed it into the cement a crack split the air I had a feeling it was not the door. I looked at my hammer a crack was on it "I'll use the other one and fix this one later" I said to myself then grabbed the other one. I put it over my head and swung smacking the door a huge boom crack fffffffffff hit the air this time I knew it was the door. The door was on the ground in rubble now I saw Annabeth and Piper fighting off alot of people the others were being held with a weapon against their neck. A new fire burned in me they will not die I dropped the hammer and set my hands on fire followed by the rest of me the whole battle stopped.
"A fire user" one said.
"But they are all dead" another said they started to talk over each other.
"This ones not" I said my voice with anger I threw a ball of fire at my first victim it hit him right in the chest ending his life quickly.
"Get the fire user he is the one that Will locked up leave the others get him!" one cried.
"Go guys run!" I shouted darting down one hall I heard heavy footfalls behind me they only want me for right now I thought. I reached in my tool belt that was always around my waist and pulled out a match I made it catch fire then threw it in a empty room.
big smile
Awesomeness :) theres no rush your doing great it's just your so good it gets some of us excited :3 post when your ready ^_^
big smile
Cool! Since he threw the matc into the other room, if he extinguished himself then he could hide then lock him in. Being Leo, he SO won't think of that though. Nice chapter!
smile
New page!
smile
New page!
Where's the chappie??
big smile
So sorry
big smile
The Mark Of Athena
Percy

Sitting in a chiar for hours is not the fun thing to do for a kid with ADHD even a normal kid the door flew open and Leo was flung onto me he had his hands on fire they hit my gut making my shirt catch fire "good job genius" I said sarcastically as I made water put the fire out. "Hey Percy can ya stop talking while I try and find you" he said I rolled my eyes then he must have figured it out cause he said "Percy!" And hugged me "get off me" I said "hey guys it worked I found Percy" he said "wow I just felt like throwing you" Frank said walking in the room. Annabeth rushed in and threw Leo off me then hugged me she started to untie my hands. Jason and Piper started to untie my feet once I was fully untied Annabeth sat on my lap and said "what should you say?" She asked "my hands really hurt" I said. She rolled her eyes at me "and sitting here is boring thank you all for coming to my rescue happy?" I said she smiled and got off my lap I stood up Jason and Piper walked out holding hands I grabbed annabeths hand and walked out dragging her behind me. Jason was frozen up I kneeled when.all the suddenly everything turned cold the world turned black the last thing I heard was Annabeths triefied shriek. I looked around to see Jason right by me and a dirt lady in front of us "Gaea" I growled "Percy she said she is going to show us how she feels alseep" Jason said calmly "now lets see how Lon you can survive" Gaea said then she disappeared I sat there and started to count seconds then minutes then the amount of rips in my clothes. "This is soooooooooooo boring" I said Jason looked at me and said "Greeks are funny" I looked at him and said "I'm bored how can you do this this long" I said he face palmed himself "I'm Roman we have longer waiting spans the Greeks" I looked at him. "Why do people use cars instead of horses?" I asked a random question he didn't reply we sat in dead silence for a while. I took a shuddering breath and woke up to find myself in a white room with running machines I looked at my arms to see a tube in my right arm I looked at my chest to see Annabeth asleep I shifted slightly her head sprang up and her gray eyes met mine.
big smile
Why?
big smile
The Mark Of Athena
Annabeth

It scared me half to death when Percy just collasped by Jason we rushed the two leaders to the infirmary on the Argo two after we escaped the other building Jason woke up one day ago and they both were asleep for one day and right now Jason and Piper were having a 'make up session in Jason's room' Leo had told me. His green eyes shimmered "you awake!" Hazel said walking in with Frank "head spinning but fine" Percy said "good cause Leo is on fire right now" Frank said when Leo ran in his head on fire he was waving his arms in the air saying "oh no I'm on fire" like a girl. Water appeared above his head then dropped he froze and said "cold cold cold" dropping to the floor Jason and Piper ran in with a look of...

Yeah, I can totally see how that would torture an ADHD demigod. Lucky Romans though! I thought Leo was funny how he didn't exactly realize how he was talking to Percy. Great chapter and sneak peek! You should probably advertise this more on other people's forums because it doesn't seem to have that many reviewers. I don't get why though: your a great writer, you post otter, and have a god plot. We just need to spread the word!
worried
I just have a random question, what about Frank's stick the one that holds his life period. Iris says he's gonna watch it burn right in his hands???
big smile
yeah! By the way post soon!
big smile
wowcathy5-I think that will be in the last book cause he is part of the seven so he needs to last if not then that was when the were freeing Thantos
number1pjfan- that is a good idea but this forum as of right now is on the popular content so new people might come in

The Mark Of Athena
Annabeth

It scared me half to death when Percy just collasped by Jason we rushed the two leaders to the infirmary on the Argo two after we escaped the other building Jason woke up one day ago and they both were asleep for one day and right now Jason and Piper were having a 'make up session in Jason's room' Leo had told me. His green eyes shimmered "you awake!" Hazel said walking in with Frank "head spinning but fine" Percy said "good cause Leo is on fire right now" Frank said when Leo ran in his head on fire he was waving his arms in the air saying "oh no I'm on fire" like a girl. Water appeared above his head then dropped he froze and said "cold cold cold" dropping to the floor Jason and Piper ran in with a look of fright on their faces. "Hey Leo I hope you have a plan cause I can't hold the ship up while were being attacked!" Jason said Leo started to freak out and Percy started to laugh. I punched his shoulder "we can put the ship in the water but there's sea monsters" Piper said "Frank, Jason, and me can kill the sea monsters and lower the ship the rest of you can go kill the monsters on board" Percy said still smiling. "I give up on you my smarts rubbed off on you but being serious at the right time didn't" I said he looked at me his smile growing wider then stood and said "lets go and whos holding the monsters off right now?" He asked. I looked over to Jason and Piper they said together "you said you would" Percy tilted his head Frank said "water people" Percy corrected "mermen." We all started to laugh "yeah you guys can't be serious at the right time" Percy said crossing his arm Hazel was laughing so hard she was turning red we all were. Clarisse walked in and said "shocker Percy isn't laughing" then fell to the ground laughing when Percy told her what was happening "wow I thought Romans were supposed to be serious" Percy said only making it worse.
big smile
Hilarious! Post soon!
monkey
its funny... but it is not the kind of funniness where u laugh untl u start crying
angry
Man you are just so rude. >:( who the heck do you think you are? She's doing perfect an this is the best story that's on here and you are just criticizing it!
meh
i know who u r but do u know me??
big smile
What do u mean wowcathy
smirk
No I don't know you, but I don't give a crap who you are you're just being rude about her whole story! If you have to be mean to a person that's working hard then you on da wrong website. Nuff said
big smile
Dude.. POST SOON!~
big smile
The Mark Of Athena
Jason

As we all kept laughing Percy got a coke and sat on the bed watching us.
"Isn't there an attack going on up there?" He asked me as I caught my breath.
"Oh my gods I totally forgot yes there is" I said standing I kicked Leo in the stomach.
"Ow" Leo said standing up.
"There's an attack going on people!" I shouted they all stood up we all pulled out our weapons with chuckles I looked at Percy as he rolled his eyes.
"Lets go" I said then ran through the door the others followed without hesitation the ship flew to the side the seven along with me crashed into a wall.
"Ow" Percy exclaimed.
"Yeah" I agreed.
"Why is saltwater coming this way?" Percy asked I looked down the hallway to see a wave coming at us.
"Percy can you?" I asked as I used the winds and grabbed Pipers hand.
The wave stopped and started to go down.
"My ship" Leo wailed the next thing I knew Leo jumped into the water I counted in my head and Leo didn't come up after a minute I looked at Percy.
"Hes in the control room he'll be fine" Percy said then climbed out of the room.
big smile
Oh no! Congrats on making popular content! Great chapters!
big smile
Post soon! :)
big smile
Thanks I will type a chapter after school
surprise
Are you done with school yet?! I feel bad for YOU if this' how long your school day is.
big smile
No sorry stupid computer deleted my chapter
big smile
The Mark Of Athena
Percy

The seven walked to the deck as the boat evened out monsters were gathering.
"Lord lord!" Fish frantically called from the water.
"Yes?!" I asked.
"The motors are tangled in nets" they said.
"Turn off the motors" I called up to Leo then stepped back to where he could see me and signaled for him to turn off the motors instead he turned on Beyonce "NO TURN OFF THE MOTORS!!!" I yelled he raised his hand and started to dance then hit something that I asume turned off the motors. "Come on Jason" I said jumping over the side he followed and floated above the water something grabbed my shirt softly I assumed it was the fish and followed its tugging. As I turned around the corner of the ship there was no net tangled in the motors the tugging on my shirt grew stronger as it under at first I was to stunned to move then I looked down to see a sea monster retreating with my shirt in its mouth.
I kicked at its eye but it didn't care it just wanted to take me down I looked to my right side to see one swim to the surface and grab Jason I made an air bubble for Jason as he was pulled in. I went for my sword when I found it wasn't there a slight tug hit my gut as I made the water push me, Jason, and the monsters up.
"Shoot fire at the monsters" I yelled at Leo.
"I might hit you" he said I made two pillars for me and Jason and our monsters.
"Shoot Leo this thing is hitting my stomach!" Jason yelled at Leo.
"But-" Leo started.
me and Jason both yelled "shoot!" Leo raised his hands and shot fire at the monsters it hit the monsters heads but it hit Jason and me on the chest my shirt caught on fire licking at my chest my skin burnt stinging like crazy the monster started to fall towards the ship.
"No you don't" I heard Jason yell I made water shove the monster and me back I saw Jason use winds to push him back us and the monsters crashed into the ocean once we hit the bottom the monsters wirled back to life and shot through the water.
"What the heck?!" I shouted smacking the monsters head my hand hurt for a split second a small clang sounded in the water "oh so your made out of metal" I taunted it looking at its eyes. They had lens that are used in cameras in the pupil "your recording aren't ya" I said it nodded hitting my head on the ocean flooring felt the oil running in the machine with the other chemicals. It was water proof and sealed tight that was for sure I kicked at it and felt for my sword a second time and it was there I pulled it out. The golden glow was brighter here I was mezmerized by it for some weird reason I was frozen there as the machine took me it seems I couldn't move a shock ran through my body I was able to throw the cap over my blades it shrank down into a pen I wrestled for my shirt I was shaking from the shock. After I put my pen in my poket I felt Jason tap my shoulder I looked at him and he pointed up I nodded and gave him an air bubble he took a deep breath and started to swim up I followed a voice in my mind said dont be alarmed boy.
Once we reached the surface I couldn't see the ship anywhere it was all ocean we were probably miles off land.
"Why were you staring at your sword?" Jason asked.
"I couldn't stop staring until you shocked me come on we need to find land" I said starting to swim west.
"I cant and wont swim anymore" Jason said I stopped and floated on my back I made water support Jason I fell asleep on accident after a while.

I woke up with someone shouting "man overboard!" I looked to find a big ship looming over us I suddenly felt soaked a net was thrown over me and Jason who woke with a start.
"I guess I'm not the only one who cant stay awake" I said smiling.
"Shush" he said smiling.
We were pulled aboard the ship saliors rushed around us fumbling with the net.
"Are you okay?" Someone asked it was a girl with blond hair and gray eyes she was wearing a suite.
"I'm fine can I talk to you privately?" I asked stepping out of the net she took in my features then glared at me.
"Follow me" she growled I followed her to a private room.
"Daughter of Athena why are you out here?" I asked she smiled.
"No demigods on this ship except for you and your friend" she said smiling then she turned into a...