The Heroes of Olympus The Mark Of Athena sejak horse22133454

horse22133454 posted on Dec 10, 2011 at 05:43PM
All the characters belong to Rick Riordan I do not own The Mark Of Athena it rightfully belongs to Rick Riordan

Copyright-R.R

Character:
The seven
The gods
The camps
The monsters

Summary: The seven unite to save the gods and some boundaries are pushed Gaea is rising and the seven need to stop her.
last edited on May 26, 2012 at 04:22PM

The Heroes of Olympus 457 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 457

hampir setahun yang lalu horse22133454 said…
The Mark Of Athena
Annabeth

I stayed in the bushes on the beach watching Percy look out at sea go to sleep come on I need you to go to sleep I thought I just couldn't face him right now. He wasn't laying down or anything "gods I wonder what the ring did" he said I stood then ducked before he could see me.
"Go ahead darling I just will give you this its what Piper used on her father it makes them forget and fall asleep I understand here" I heard a hushed tone behind me I turned to find Aphrodite not wearing a dress but jeans and a t-shirt she handed me a little bottle of a pink potion and a container of water "use it wisely" she whispered before disappearing I opened the container of water and opened the little potion pouring it in the water I closed the top and started to swirl it mixing it then walked over to Percy.
"Annabeth?" He whispered standing up he walked up to me and kissed me "what are you doing here?" His green eyes sparkled.
"I came to give you this back I don't need it" I said giving him the ring he gave me in the room.
"Oh ok but I couldn't stop thinking what it does do you know what it does?" He asked grabbing the ring.
"No" I said then grabbed the container of water "try some of their water its really good and it stops dreams for a while" I said he smiled and grabbed the bottle.
"Annabeth whats happening?" Piper asked yawning.
"Lets let Piper try some" I said and grabbed the cap pouring some of the water in it I handed it to her Percy took a drink.
"What is this stuff?" Percy asked steadying himself on my shoulder.
"I need to make sure you won't tell including you Piper" I said.
"My mom?" Piper asked.
"Yes" I said as Percy collapsed I caught him before he hit the ground "sorry" I said as I set him by Frank.
"Annabeth I am not drinking this" she said.
"If you don't then at least don't tell them I was here I need to get to the ship" I said she nodded and gave my the cap full of water.
"I will take a drink if you take a drink" she said.
"Piper" I said as I swirled the water in the container I raised it to my mouth and took a sip it tasted bitter my vision started to blur as I took the container away from my mouth "now you" I said.
"Fine" she said then drank the whole cap then she laid down on Jason and fell asleep I walked up to a guy who was about to step into a canoe he had blond hair and brown eyes.
"That ship" I said sealing the container shut and pointing to the Argo "now whats the cost?" I asked stumbling a little he looked like a teenager too.
"You uh want to go to big ship? No I don't want money I do it for free" he said with a accent.
"Thanks" I said sitting in the canoe.

Frank

I woke up and found Percy asleep next to me he was a little paler then his usual glow "Percy" I said shaking his shoulder.
"Frank Zhang Let him rest don't make him wake up yet he had an uh rough night" a sweet voice said I stood and left Percy waking the others Piper wasn't waking up like Percy so I dragged him to her side after that and sat guarding the sleeping demigods with Hazel as the others got some food for us in the town.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu demigod324 said…
smile
Post soon also what does the ring percy gave annabeth do?
hampir setahun yang lalu oceanlover123 said…
Post soon!
hampir setahun yang lalu Kaw21dx said…
big smile
Btw Percy doesn't have blonde hair he has black 0.0 awesome anyway ^_^
hampir setahun yang lalu Kaw21dx said…
big smile
Awesome anyway ^_^
oh I know Percy doesn't have blond hair I have to fix that and for the ring thing you will have to wait to find out hehehe
big smile
The Mark Of Athena
Percy

"Wah!" I heard Frank yelp "hen did you wake up?" He asked then I noticed Hazel and him blushing.
"You two were kissing" I mocked finally catching on.
"Not like you and Annabeth don't all the time" Frank said.
"Not true!" I said.
"We can't find you without her by your side or attached to you!" Hazel said.
"Lord! Lord!" A pack of fish called out at me I ignored them.
"Well you two were just caught" I mocked.
"Lord! Lord!" the fish called getting on my nerves.
"What?!" I shouted towards them Hazel and Frank started to laugh "shut up."
"Fire! Fire!" They yelled.
"Huh?" I asked when a flames licked my arm I yelped and rolled quickly I looked from where it came from and found Leo standing there fire all over his body he raised his hand and threw it at my head.
"Join me and I shall release your friend" Gaea taunted as I rolled avoiding the fire ball.
"Let Leo go" I said under my breath.
"Join me then" she said.
"Not in a million years" I said making water splash Leo in the face.
"Not going to work I thought of that and watch out for the touch its a bit to warm" she commented.
"Leo are you listening to me?" I asked as he stepped closer his hammer in hand I pulled out my sword and then thought better putting it back. "Piper uh anyone" I said side stepping his attack Frank stood by me and drew his bow and arrow pointing at me Hazel did the same but with her sword and Piper got up and the rest of the seven came into circle around me holding their weapons toward me. "No you guys someone ahhh!" I yelled as Leo swung his hammer towards my head there was no stopping this.
"Percy! Percy!" They started to chant.

"Percy! Percy! Percy! Percy!" Leo yelled shaking me my first movement was punching him in the face "ow" he said holding his nose.
"Sorry" I said then looked at the others who were looking at me curiously "what?"
"You had a dream tell us what it was" Jason said.
"I have had millions this one was nothing" I said lying.
"You probably have but you were tossing and turning saying 'no no no stop' just tell us" Frank said.
"Fine" I said then started with the begging of the dream and going to the ending.
"We would never do that" Hazel said.
"That's why water hit me in the face" Leo said making us all laugh a bit.
smile
Im propably anoying you but pps(plz post soon)
hampir setahun yang lalu number1pjfan said…
big smile
That's so Leo, he's the comic relief. GREAT CHAPTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu PJrocks said…
tongue
This story sucks.
If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all PJrocks that's rude
smile
@pjrocks -horse's forum is awsome i agree you are being rude

@Horse-post soon
smile
poooooosssssssssssssssssttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­1
OK I will start in a while
hampir setahun yang lalu jberagon17 said…
big smile
post soon
Plz post soon
big smile
The Mark Of Athena
Jason

"I'm hungry" Percy stated the obvious.
"The town is flooded with monsters" I said.
"Like that's gonna stop me" Leo said puffing his chest out.
"You know we could" Percy started.
"No I am not going into one of you crazy plans is what Annabeth would say" Piper said.
"Two of us can go in first and get monsters to follow us then the other four would go in pairs and get food for everyone and what I mean by that me and Jason will almost get killed but Jason the runs in the Roman camp should help you if I'm correct" Percy said.
"Will you be correct" Hazel asked raising her eyebrows at him
"No" Percy said "but it will be fun" he said.
"I'm in" I said the others agreed to only Percy and me running from monsters for entertainment.
"Okay ready Jason?" Percy asked me.
"To die no to be extremeley tired yes" I said.
"Go!" Percy shouted and we walked into town some people looked at us and once we passed started to follow us "we got them wait for one to lunge" Percy whispered we walked around then once rushed forward we both jotted down the streets tying to not die.
"Hello Perseus hows you father?" One asked Percy paled quickly.
"Close your eyes and stop" he said squeezing his eyes shut I closed mine also standing by Percy.
"Who is that?" I asked Percy seemed to know.
"Medusa" Percy said.
"Medusa!" I yelped.
"Who is your friend?" Medusa asked.
"The riptide and who its gonna meet is your neck" Percy snapped.
"Haha interesting boy now who is he?" She said.
"Jason Grace son of Jupiter" Percy said.
"Oh you idiotic Greeks finally found out there is Romans" she said.
"At least they have brains" I said then I felt someone shove me to the ground I fell to the cobblestone then the weirdest thing happened which is saying a lot dirt started to roar in my eyes cobblestones flew above me and I opened my eyes turning towards Percy I saw Medusa was staring at the stones in amazement I took my chance and sent a bolt at her she turned to dust immeadiately.
"Percy! Jason!" The others of the seven yelled Percy fell to his knees as he took a ring off his finger the cobblestones dropped he put it in his pocket and shot me a look I forgot about the rest of the monsters that were racing towards us Leo shot fire over our heads hitting a row of monsters people screamed and started to run away in terror Percy coughed.
"Percy come on lets get out of here" I said standing he stood his knees started to give out I grabbed his shoulder to support him we started to walk as Leo kept killing monsters "where did you get the ring?" I muttered Leo couldn't hear but Percy could I could tell how he stopped for a second.
"Ill tell you later" he said Hazel and Frank rushed over and lead Percy over to a rock Piper walked up to me.
"Leo lets get out of here!" She shouted kissing me on the cheek "I'm glad your not dead" she said then we all turned to find no big ship in the ocean.
"Where did the ship go?" I said.
"Percy do you know where it is?" Leo asked.
"Why would I know?" Percy asked.
"Its above us" I said seeing the large ship above us.
"My ship" Leo cried I picked winds up and started to fly towards the ship.
"Jason!" Percy yelled.
"What's?" I asked stopping looking over to him.
"Annabeth-" he started.
"Blondie needs to get her own ride" Leo snapped.
"Her name isn't blondie" Percy growled I sighed floating back to the ground sitting in the middle as Leo and Percy started to yell at each other Frank, Hazel, and Piper joined me later.
"Its her fault we are stuck here" Leo said.
"Leo" Percy said glancing at us.
"What?" He asked.
"They're watching us" he said pointing towards us.
good chapter post soon and can you read my fan fiction please. here is the link link
smile
Great chapter post soon
The Mark Of Athena
Piper

"You ruined the show Percy" I said smiling.
"Run" Leo said his eyes widened.
"Why?" I asked.
"Piper!" He shouted then ran and jumped over me I screamed as we both were sent flying forward I turned to find Percy frozen as the minotaur neared Frank Hazel picked up some gold and hit the minotaur on the forehead it turned to a golden dust I looked at Leo he was bleeding on the stomach "ow?" he asked.
"We need to get you to a doctor" I said Frank walked up and threw Leo over his shoulder and walked into a little building.
"Percy, Percy wake up hello" Hazel said I stood and poked Percy's arm it was tense.
"Jason shock him try that" I said Jason grabbed Percy's shoulders and shook him then shocked him Percy shook his head.
"Morning" Hazel said.
"I know its morning" Percy said I rolled my eyes and walked into the building Frank walked into I saw Frank sitting in a chair he looked at me then looked down I sat by him.
big smile
Love your story post soon even if you just did
post soon
hampir setahun yang lalu KatieK101 said…
smile
Hi! I really love your story! Would you kind commenting out mine?

link
hampir setahun yang lalu cubsfanjoe13 said…
meh
I do not like this that much, sorry
smile
@ cubsfanjoe13-don't be mean if you dont like this forum then just don't read it post soon
hampir setahun yang lalu Rickfan said…
I don't under stand the first chappie, and I am new yo this forum. Can you explan it to me?
whats confusing I will explain that part rickfan
post soon
Post soon
big smile
1st on Popular content YAY!!!
smile
Yeah your first on the popular content so now plz post
big smile
I will trust me but I got to go I will make a chapter off my kindle
The Mark Of Athena
Leo

I looked at Jason, Frank, Percy, Piper, and Hazel they're faces are smothered with dirt and you can see the bags under their eyes "you guys look horrible" I said grinning.
"You look no better" Piper said.
"I could use a nap" Percy said.
"Ditto" Frank and Jason said together the three crashed onto the chairs on either side Hazel sat by Frank and Piper was the only one awake.
"The Roman camp connected to the Greek camp a few days ago" she said.
"Oh cool" I said.
"Leo" she said.
"Yeah?" I asked.
"Do you think of me as a friend?"
"Of course not I think of you as my best friend and Jason too" I said.
"Okay" she said.
"Get some rest beauty queen" I said she smiled and sat by Jason falling asleep on his shoulder.

-________________-
sneak peek
Awsome can't wait till you postthe whole chapter

Also I HAVE AWSOMW NEWS sorta Mark Of Athena comes out in drum roll plz* sound of drums* 6 months, 8 days,1 hr,amd 30 minutes,and 47 no 46 seconds 45seconds* i contenue to count ro annoy my brother*
I know I can't wait and the released it on Amazon a few days ago October 2nd is the exact release day
i found that out and posted a link long time ago.
smile
True but still i was bored at home so i ade a count down calander till the exact release date
hampir setahun yang lalu wisegirl778 said…
this is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Post soon
post NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post please
hampir setahun yang lalu tight5forever said…
great story but can you make a love triangle of Percy, annabeth and reyna but annabeth wins
hampir setahun yang lalu tight5forever said…
heart
POST PLEASE THIS STORY IS AMAZING POST, POST, POST

Oh and you should get jason to ask percy for advise on his girl promblem seen percy had one remeber percy, annabeth, rachel and calpso
post now please
hampir setahun yang lalu percaboss said…
angry
MORE TORTURE ARE YOU JOKING I JUST READ A FANFICTION ABOUT PERCY BETRAYING ALL OF HIS FRIENDS I AM TRYING TO FIND PEACEFUL ENTERTAINMENT
try my fan fiction here is the link link
The Mark Of Athena
Leo

I looked at Jason, Frank, Percy, Piper, and Hazel they're faces are smothered with dirt and you can see the bags under their eyes "you guys look horrible" I said grinning.
"You look no better" Piper said.
"I could use a nap" Percy said.
"Ditto" Frank and Jason said together the three crashed onto the chairs on either side Hazel sat by Frank and Piper was the only one awake.
"The Roman camp connected to the Greek camp a few days ago" she said.
"Oh cool" I said.
"Leo" she said.
"Yeah?" I asked.
"Do you think of me as a friend?"
"Of course not I think of you as my best friend and Jason too" I said.
"Okay" she said.
"Get some rest beauty queen" I said she smiled and sat by Jason falling asleep on his shoulder I got comfortable on the bed and closed my eyes for a while.
"Percy wake up" Annabeth's voice whispered.
"What?" Percy whispered softly.
"I need to tell you that Reyna might be visiting you" she said.
"Why?" Percy asked.
"I want her to watch you so you won't do anything stupid" Annabeth said.
"Like that will happen" Percy said.
"Stay safe seaweed brain" she said.
"Hey you stole my ship" I said opening my eyes and sitting up.
"I will return your ship Leo and whats the big button for?" Annabeth said.
"It demolishes any monster on the ship and sets off an alarm" I said.
"Thanks Leo I owe you I am headed towards the capital of Rome apparently something Gaea is doing is in Rome" Annabeth said.
"We will head for the capital in a few days like 4 or 5 ok give you a head start" Percy said.
"Fine and Percy" Annabeth said.
"Yes?" Percy asked.
"I-" she stopped and hesitated "I love you" she said then waved her hand through the image.
"She was about to say something else" I said to Percy.
"She'll tell us when shes ready" Percy said frowning.
post soon
Post super duper soon
One more comment then I will post