Booth and Bones Favourite Bones & Booth Moment...

Tarsh posted on Sep 11, 2008 at 12:50AM
I just really wanted to make a forum topic that everyone could give their opinion about b&b. my favorite moment at the moment is a tie between the 'guy' hug & the 'theres one type of family'..AWESOME times... so whats yours?

Booth and Bones 11 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu qwertymo99 said…
mine is a recent one!!! at the end of the man in the outhouse, when her tells her to their is the right guy out there for her.... and then they look at eachother so sweetly for awhile!! LOVE IT!!
hampir setahun yang lalu GSRfan8294 said…
mine too
hampir setahun yang lalu Tarsh said…
Ohhh man, im soo jealous!!! Australia is still in the 3rd season.cant wait till the 4th season though!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu ilurvedward said…
MMMMMMMMM how can i choose???????
there are soooo many!!!!!!!!!1
hampir setahun yang lalu Cladra said…
I looooooooove the karaoke scene ! awww 8))
hampir setahun yang lalu vee22 said…
I know its shortlived and it leads to booth getting blown, but i love it when they let loose and dance in her apartment when he stays over to protect her.
hampir setahun yang lalu MelBelle2 said…
Mine is still the kiss on the cheek! Oh it's just too hard to beat, I mean it was Brennan, she chose to do it. She didn't have to, she could of gave him a nudge or a hug, but no she gave him a kiss on the cheek! :D too cute!
hampir setahun yang lalu ebathory said…
Love the 'there's more than one type of family' too Tarsh, that's pretty hard to beat. And I love the little bit in the first episode when Brennan's at the shooting range :)
hampir setahun yang lalu Tarsh said…
smile
OMG i love the shooting range scene!!! i so forgot about that one <3 : )
hampir setahun yang lalu Eirinaki_b_13 said…
heart
I loved the scene in 115 where Booth saved her even though he was injured!! And it was their first hag and it was sweet.
hampir setahun yang lalu Chameron-lvr said…
heart
totally the "one year from today" scene