Booth and Bones *neW* icoNs,banneRs and motTos inFo paGe (= =)

bl0ndy posted on Oct 22, 2009 at 08:27PM
Hello. This is the info topic for the new spot banner icon and motto. Me and HotStunner decided to organise the whole thing. So if you have any questions at all or if you disagree with something write to us or post a comment. If you disagree with the whole thing contact Chlarkfan-the creator of the spot.
I made this link a few days ago. The result is 63% YES and 37% NO. I made this pick because I don't want to start a fight over something. Now I see that 37% disagree,but more that the half are agreed. I hope that this won't cause a fight.
Based on the results the spot will be changed monthly. How is the change going to occur:

1.On this topic you can propose scenes that you want on the next banner.
2.Three weeks before the new month starts me or HotStunner will made a pick with the scenes that you proposed. The first three will be on the banner.[Or if only one scene win there is gonna be a banner with only one scene]
3.After the scenes are chosen,they will be written here. You will have one week to make the banners and icons and one week to vote for them.Post your work on this topic. link
4.Me or HotStunner will make the picks and as you know the highest vote will win.

5. You can post three banners and matching icons per month

We're now waiting to see whether the idea for banner and icon themed with the 100th episode is going to last.

This topic is only a info topic. Do not post your art here. If you have a ready banner and icon post it link
Again,if you have any questions or if you disagree with something you know how to contact one of us. =]
last edited on Apr 06, 2010 at 06:47PM

Booth and Bones 31 balas

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...