This is a senarai of my ten kegemaran Disney sidekicks (both good and evil), atau groups of sidekicks, and the positive things and negative things about them. Some of the individual ones may have been taken from a group, and some of the groups are left whole. I'm sure your opinion will be different from mine. Actually my idea of who is the best will change from hari to hari sometimes, but these ten are always somewhere at the very bahagian, atas of list. Here are the ten best Disney Sidekicks (in my personal opinion).
10. Phil (Hercules ) Positive: funny, an encourager Negative: can be very pessimistic
9. Coggsworth (Beauty and the Beast) Positive: kind, funny Negative: a worry-wart
8. Tito (Oliver & Company) Positive:small size big heart, hilarious Negative: big attitude can get you into trouble
7. Hugo/Victor/Laverne (Hunchback of Notre Dame) Positive: brought humor to a very serious movie, three very different personalities working together Negative:didn't quite fit in the movie
6. Jiminy Cricket (Pinocchio) Positive: good sense of humor, good role model for kids, Negative: some might find the movie old-fashioned and boring
5. Pain/Panic (hercules) Positive: funny, work well as a team Negative: works for the villain, can be kind of bumbling
4. Genie (Aladdin) Positive: kind, funny, selfless, knows lots of cool magic trick, voiced by Robin Williams Negative: trapped in an "itty bitty livin' space", very dangerous in the wrong hands
3. Mushu (Mulan) Positive: nice, funny, somewhat heroic, voiced by Eddie Murphy Negative: can be a little selfish
2. Grumpy (Snow White) Positive: kind hearted, funny, heroic Negative: can pretty you know...
1. Iago (aladdin) Positive: gave up evil ways, hilarious, some what heroic, voiced by Gilbert Gottfried Negative: originally work for the villain, can still be selfish