Penguins of Madagascar Stop PoM from Ending Petition

RockOnPoM posted on Jan 12, 2012 at 02:29AM
I found out about this petition:
Hi,

After the 3rd season of The Penguins of Madagascar, the show is about to be cancelled. In October 2009, it was Nick's #2 show, airing several times a day. However, starting in Spring 2010, the airing went down, until late 2010, when it airs around once a week. The motive for this is unknown.

We would like to earn The Penguins of Madagascar a 4th season and a larger and better time slot. That way, we could remind Nick that there are several people who would watch The Penguins of Madagascar if aired more, as well as make it easier for fans to watch The Penguins of Madagascar.

That's why I signed a petition to Rich Maganalles, which says:

"Earn The Penguins of Madagascar a 4th season as well as better time slots."

Will you sign this petition? Click here:

link

Thanks!
[From an email by the website, please sign it if you don't want PoM to end! :)]
last edited on Jan 12, 2012 at 03:04AM

Penguins of Madagascar 68 balas

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-68 of 68

hampir setahun yang lalu quasomeness said…
To add on to JHNguyen93, one day, I phoned Nick, complimenting a few operations and Rich Magenalles on PoM (even asking how I could obtain every PoM episode legally). That Saturday, PoM has aired 5 times.

It's really crazy that this world is very small and how people are willing to give back if you are kind to them.

Also, I totally think Bill Motz would tell Rich about the petition. It helps determine what the audience might be into. It is also benefitial to PoM producers.
hampir setahun yang lalu pomrules said…
smile
PoM is airing more now. I'm not sure but they may be taking notice!!! At least for now anyway.
^Knock on wood.
hampir setahun yang lalu mostar1219 said…
big smile
1090 sigs!
hampir setahun yang lalu PenguinCrazy14 said…
See? There we go. Nothing like a little persistence to get things going. Nice to see we might be getting somewhere.
hampir setahun yang lalu hotsnowsels said…
Woah... a glimmer of hope! :o
hampir setahun yang lalu mostar1219 said…
big smile
1212 SIGNATURES!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu Fanski said…
Hi everybody,
I heard that `The penguin who loved me` will be the last eposide of season 3!! :(
And blowhole and dorris will apeare in it.
Someone said this: that episode The Penguin Who Loved Me will also have Blowhole in it, and it's the final/special episode we've been waiting for. I think it will be the last episode to air...

I hope they will not quit and make a 4th season :3
DREAMWORKS, PLEASE DON`T QUIT THE SHOW!!

hampir setahun yang lalu LeonardFan said…
meh
^ We feel your pain, we don't want it to end to, but we don't have much of a choice. It was executives decision to end it, not the creators themselves. Unless someone here can convince them (which by the way, is not good idea since Bob Schooley already warned us POM fans on twitter, it's not easy getting in there and ask them for favors. They'll just get security to throw you out.) to renew it, the show is pretty much kaput...
^ I heard James Patrick Stuart on Facebook say that PoM will still air for a "long time to come", even after there are no more new epis.
hampir setahun yang lalu knd-pom-sp said…
hmmm
i believe that pom will stay if not in new ep but in our heart and on fan pop and we all will keep loving pom no matter what will happen

long live pom
hampir setahun yang lalu Private1sCut3 said…
smile
^ True. =)

Also, this may not matter now, but the petition has 2,114 signatures and a new goal of 3,000! Yay! =D
hampir setahun yang lalu peacebaby7 said…
big smile
^^Agreed. :D ^Yupadoodle! :D
hampir setahun yang lalu TheRatKing1 said…
@perixo. I don't care what you say about kicking and screraming. i'll doi it all i want! :P """""""­&qu­ot; * blows defiant raspberry*
hampir setahun yang lalu TheRatKing1 said…
crying
@ fanski I AGREE! I WILL CEASE TO EXIST WITHOUT POM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu farahfauzi said…
No... No... NO! Whatever will be, POM MUST GO!
hampir setahun yang lalu King_Clemson said…
I hate it when I have to think about it.
I mean come on. It was ending to early.
And the movie is not really that what I want. /:
Why they can't make the serie until 2015?
I would nothing say if they ending with Season five or four. But...it's too early. Just to early.
I never loved a show so much like the penguins. And normally I'm good to hiding my tears but when I think about the ending...tears. And I know it will be in the ending so. .~_~
I know everything has an end, but like I said: This end is to early.

I don't even know if that does what to sign the petetion.
Have a bad feeling in my stomache.
hampir setahun yang lalu sohaib38 said…
hello guyz, may be we should send the link to bob schooley, who is the producer of penguins of madagascar, so to make him realize that we dont want this cartoon to end so soon!! here is a link to bob schooley's twitter profile: link