peterslover My friends, I'm getting married seterusnya bulan !

peterslover posted on Jul 01, 2010 at 04:54AM
~~For those of you who are not a part of the 'Speter' club, I want to tell you about my engagement to truespock aka Peter! We met here on fanpop a few months ago. We both were drawn to each other by our comments on things here on fanpop! As time went on Peter and I were messaging each other alot! Peter gave me his phone number. Now we talk to each other over the phone every night! Last weekend I flew up to Oregon and spent the weekend with him. We instantly clicked! We both felt so comfortable with each other. We are so in love. He proposed to me that weekend. I said yes!!! I have never been so happy!! There will be an on-line engagement party! You all are welcome to celebrate with us (on-line)! Here is the link → link I hope to see you all there :)
 ~~For those of anda who are not a part of the 'Speter' club, I want to tell anda about my engagement to

peterslover 2 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu peterslover said…
heart
I forgot to mention that we have so much in common. I believe that we are meant for each other. I believe that God had a hand in this! Thank you God!!

I really would like you to join in at the party!!
 I forgot to mention that we have so much in common. I believe that we are meant for each other. I bel
hampir setahun yang lalu yorkshire_rose said…
heart
I'm over the moon for you both <3