Vampires Vampire 30 hari Challenge

SherlockStark posted on Oct 24, 2013 at 03:06AM
I love this game :) I've found it on many different spots, so I modified it for Vampires so we could play here.

Rules:

Start by answering question 1 and then come back each day and answer the next one until you're done. You don't have to do it for 30 days in a row you may take breaks. You can post pictures if you want. And that's it - it's really fun!

Day 1: Favorite Vampire Movie

Day 2: Favorite Vampire Book

Day 3: Favorite Vampire Character

Day 4: Favorite Character from a Vampire book/movie/show that is not undead

Day 5: Least Favorite Vampire Book

Day 6: Least Favorite Vampire Movie

Day 7: Least Favorite Vampire Character

Day 8: Favorite TV Show with Vampires

Day 9: Evilest Vampire

Day 10: Vampire with the Biggest Heart

Day 11: Most Overrated Vampire

Day 12: Most Underrated Vampire

Day 13: Favorite Couple with a Vampire

Day 14: Least Favorite Couple with a Vampire

Day 15: Vampire would you give back humanity (if you could)

Day 16: Vampire you would Kill

Day 17: Favorite Vampire Outfit

Day 18: Favorite Quote by a Vampire

Day 19: Funniest Quote by a Vampire

Day 20: Favorite Vampire Eyes

Day 21: Favorite Actor who played a Vampire

Day 22: Favorite Vampire Name

Day 23: Vampiric Power You Wish You Had

Day 24: Vampire you Relate to Most

Day 25: Scariest Vampire Movie

Day 26: Vampire Universe you would Live in

Day 27: Song that Fits your Favorite Vampire

Day 28: Song that Fits a Different Vampire

Day 29: Would you Like to be a Vampire

Day 30: Anything Vampire Related
last edited on Oct 03, 2015 at 02:19AM

Vampires 94 balas

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-94 of 94

hampir setahun yang lalu greyswan618 said…
Day 24: Vampire you Relate to Most ...Alice Cullen and Bella Swan Cullen(tied)
 hari 24: Vampire anda Relate to Most ...Alice Cullen and Bella angsa, swan Cullen(tied)
hampir setahun yang lalu Stelenavamp said…
Day 24: Vampire you Relate to Most

Bella Swan mostly as human part and Rebekah Mikaelson
 hari 24: Vampire anda Relate to Most [b]Bella angsa, swan [/b] mostly as human part and [b]Rebekah Mikaels
Day 25: Scariest Vampire Movie ...30 Days of Night
 hari 25: Scariest Vampire Movie ...30 Days of Night
wink
Day 25: Scariest Vampire Movie

John Carpenter's Vampires (1998)

This is my first Vampire Movie I watched or second , If I watched this again , sure not gonna scared . So this is my childhood Scariest Vampire Movie. still didn't found any vampire movie that Scared Me.
 hari 25: Scariest Vampire Movie John Carpenter's[b] Vampires (1998)[/b] This is my first Vampir
Day 26: Vampire Universe you would Live in ...Twilight Universe(especially with The Cullens)
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 hari 26: Vampire Universe anda would Live in ...Twilight Universe(especially with The Cullens)
smile
Day 26: Vampire Universe you would Live in

Yes Definitely Twilight Saga Seems not too Dangerous to live in. or Vampire Diaries with Salvatore brothers.
 hari 26: Vampire Universe anda would Live in Yes Definitely [b]Twilight Saga [/b] Seems not too Da
Day 27: Song that Fits your Favorite Vampire ...Edward Cullen Seventeen Forever(Metro Station)...because that was the age in which he was transformed into a vampire
 hari 27: Song that Fits your kegemaran Vampire ...Edward Cullen Seventeen Forever(Metro Station)...beca
Day 27: Song that Fits your Favorite Vampire

Fort Minor – 'Remember The Name' for Eric Northman
 hari 27: Song that Fits your kegemaran Vampire Fort Minor –[b] 'Remember The Name' [/b] for Eric
Day 28: Song that Fits a Different Vampire

Kesha - 'Cannibal' for Katherine Pierce
 hari 28: Song that Fits a Different Vampire Kesha - [b] 'Cannibal' [/b] for Katherine Pierce
Day 28: Song that Fits a Different Vampire ... Alice Cullen- Supergirl (I don't know who sings it)
 hari 28: Song that Fits a Different Vampire ... Alice Cullen- Supergirl (I don't know who sings it)
Day 29: Would you Like to be a Vampire

If really exist Edward Cullen or Stefan Salvatore like Vampires Yes I'd .
Day 29: Would you Like to be a Vampire ...if I got to live with the Cullen clan...100% YES!!!!!!!!!!!!
 hari 29: Would anda Like to be a Vampire ...if I got to live with the Cullen clan...100% YES!!!!!!!!!!!
Day 30: Anything Vampire Related

Which Vampire Would You Marry ? or Which Vampire would love to be your Soulmate> Edward Cullen Forever
 hari 30: Anything Vampire Related Which Vampire Would anda Marry ? atau Which Vampire would Cinta to be
greyswan618 commented…
I so agree 100% with this answer and the pic is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hampir setahun yang lalu
heart
Day 30: Anything Vampire Related...Team Edward all the way...because only a vampire can love you forever<3
 hari 30: Anything Vampire Related...Team Edward all the way...because only a vampire can Cinta anda fore
hampir setahun yang lalu Makeupdiva said…
Day 1 - Favorite vampire movie

The Lost Boys
 hari 1 - kegemaran vampire movie The Lost Boys
Day 2 - Favorite vampire book

Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
 hari 2 - kegemaran vampire book Bloodlines sejak Richelle Mead
Day 3 - Favorite vampire character

Angel from Buffy the vampire slayer and Angel
 hari 3 - kegemaran vampire character Angel from Buffy the vampire slayer and Angel
Day 4 - Favorite character from a Vampire book/movie/show that is not undead?

Willow Rosenberg from Buffy the vampire slayer
 hari 4 - kegemaran character from a Vampire book/movie/show that is not undead? Willow Rosenberg fro
Day 5 - Least favorite vampire book

The Twilight saga. There are many, many reasons as to why I loathe Twilight. I will admit, even though I don't like too, I had been a fan. I have all four books. It was until the movies came out, that is what brought on the hate for me. Plus people comparing Twilight to Harry Potter, Twilight is nothing like Harry Potter. I was also Team Edward as I found Jacob to be very annoying, insecure and an all around jerk. And seriously, two soul mates? It was total crap. I am not a fan of love triangles. So, yeah, that's why I hate twilight.
 hari 5 - Least kegemaran vampire book The Twilight saga. There are many, many reasons as to why I lo
Day 6 - Least favorite vampire movie

The Twilight series. I've only seen the first two but they were just so blah and cringy. They are the worst vampire movies I've ever seen.
 hari 6 - Least kegemaran vampire movie The Twilight series. I've only seen the first two but they we
Day 7 - Least Favorite Vampire Character

Bella Swan
 hari 7 - Least kegemaran Vampire Character Bella angsa, swan
Day 8 - Favorite TV show with vampires

Will always be, Buffy the vampire slayer
 hari 8 - kegemaran TV tunjuk with Vampires Will always be, Buffy the vampire slayer
Day 9 - Evilest vampire

Klaus Mikaelson from The Vampire Diaries and The Originals. I was about to say Elijah but now that I think of it, Klaus definitely is.
 hari 9 - Evilest vampire Klaus Mikaelson from The Vampire Diaries and The Originals. I was about to
Day 10 - Vampire with the biggest heart

I changed my mind. Benny Lafitte, it really sucked when he died. He was such a good guy.
 hari 10 - Vampire with the biggest hati, tengah-tengah I changed my mind. Benny Lafitte, it really sucked when he
Day 11 - Most overrated vampire

I was going to say Edward Cullen, but I think Damon Salvatore from The Vampire Diaries is more overrated.
 hari 11 - Most overrated vampire I was going to say Edward Cullen, but I think Damon Salvatore from
Day 12 - Most Underrated Vampire

Drusilla from Buffy the vampire slayer
 hari 12 - Most Underrated Vampire Drusilla from Buffy the vampire slayer
Day 13 - Favorite couple with a vampire

Tyler and Caroline from The Vampire Diaries, it's a shame that they never worked out.
 hari 13 - kegemaran couple with a vampire Tyler and Caroline from The Vampire Diaries, it's a shame
Day 14 - Least favorite couple with a vampire

Caroline and Klaus from The Vampire diaries. I think I hate them more as a couple than Damon and Elena. And they are both vampires, I couldn't think of another couple where one was a vampire and the other was something different.
 hari 14 - Least kegemaran couple with a vampire Caroline and Klaus from The Vampire diaries. I think
Day 15 - A vampire you would give back humanity (if you could)

Spike from Buffy the vampire slayer
 hari 15 - A vampire anda would give back humanity (if anda could) Spike from Buffy the vampire slayer
Day 16 - A vampire you would like to kill

Harmony Kendall from Buffy. Even as a vampire she was incredibly annoying. I couldn't blame Spike for being a jerk to her because she was just annoying and very dumb.
 hari 16 - A vampire anda would like to kill Harmony Kendall from Buffy. Even as a vampire she was in
Day 17 - Favorite vampire outfit

Again, Dru from Buffy. I wanted to pick Selene from Underworld but she always wears the same black leather suit and a black corset, so I'm going with Drusilla. I love Drusilla's style. She always wears dresses but they are dresses you wouldn't normally wearl. They are almost like from the early 1900's.
 hari 17 - kegemaran vampire outfit Again, Dru from Buffy. I wanted to pick Selene from Underworld bu
Day 18 - Favorite quote by a vampire

There are so many that I like but I think I will go with this one.

"You may wake up one day and find yourself extinct." said by Deacon Frost in Blade
 hari 18 - kegemaran quote sejak a vampire There are so many that I like but I think I will go with thi
Day 19 - Funniest quote by a vampire

There are some pretty funny quotes said by Damon but I think I will go with Katherine.

"We both know that I can rip you to shreds and do my nails at the same time." Katherine Pierce from The Vampire Diaries
 hari 19 - Funniest quote sejak a vampire There are some pretty funny Petikan berkata sejak Damon but I think
Day 20 - Favorite vampire eyes

Selene from the Underworld series
 hari 20 - kegemaran vampire eyes Selene from the Underworld series
Day 21 - Favorite actor who played a vampire

Candice Accola as Caroline Forbes from The Vampire Diaries
 hari 21 - kegemaran actor who played a vampire Candice Accola as Caroline Forbes from The Vampire Di
Day 22 - Favorite vampire name

Star from The Lost Boys
 hari 22 - kegemaran vampire name bintang from The Lost Boys
Day 23 - Vampiric Power You Wish You Had

Strength, speed, healing, compelling, mind reading
 hari 23 - Vampiric Power anda Wish anda Had Strength, speed, healing, compelling, mind Membaca
Day 24 - Vampire you relate to most

Alice Cullen from The Twilight Saga, even though I hate the entire franchise, I'd just have to go with her.
 hari 24 - Vampire anda relate to most Alice Cullen from The Twilight Saga, even though I hate the en
Day 25 - Scariest vampire movie

Let the right one in
 hari 25 - Scariest vampire movie Let the right one in
Day 26 - Vampire Universe you would live in

The Vampire Diaries
 hari 26 - Vampire Universe anda would live in The Vampire Diaries
Day 27 - Song that fits your favorite vampire

Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande .. I think fits Caroline Forbes from The Vampire Diaries, who is my favorite vampire.

hari 27 - Song that fits your kegemaran vampire Dangerous Woman sejak Ariana Grande .. I think fits Car
Day 28 - Song that fits a different vampire

Lying from you by Linkin Park. It was kind of hard to choose a song to go with a vampire, so I went with this song and Blade from Blade.
 hari 28 - Song that fits a different vampire Lying from anda sejak Linkin Park. It was kind of hard to
Day 29 - Would you like to be a vampire

Okay, if I were a vampire I would have strength and speed. I'd have to live off of blood (ew), I wouldn't be able to go outside unless I was like a vampire from The Vampire Diaries, I wouldn't age, but I would pretty much be dead. I'd have no reflection and my heart wouldn't be beating. So, would I? Probably not, I'd rather be a werewolf.
Day 30 - Anything vampire related!

My favorite scene in The Lost Boys. I love that movie.
 hari 30 - Anything vampire related! My kegemaran scene in The Lost Boys. I Cinta that movie.