VRSOF I can rate your stuff!

Lucia322 posted on Apr 21, 2009 at 05:37PM
If you need ratings just holler!

VRSOF 27 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu laughingGrl said…
smile
link
link
link
link

plz nd thank you! no one has posted anything here so...
and idk y but on hjs and laley a bunch of my vids havent gotten rated at all! and 4 laley sum have been on for lik 2 weeks! i wish ppl wld rate.. XP ily! :D
hampir setahun yang lalu Lucia322 said…
big smile
All done!
hampir setahun yang lalu KalziEee said…
link
link
link
link

thanksss! :)
if you want me to rate some stuff back for you I'd be happy to :)
x
tongue
Rated!:)
hampir setahun yang lalu xxxxsammyxxxx said…
heart
Hi Could You Rate These Please :
link
link
link
link
link

Thank You =]
wink
Done!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu misanthrope86 said…
smile
Hey guys, please check out this forum:
link

Keen to hear your thoughts!
hampir setahun yang lalu leoandkatefan said…
Hi,
Can you please rate my Titanic images: link

and the Supertramp spot: link
heart
Rated!
hi again!
link
no one has rated in a month! :(

plz nd thanks!
All done guys!!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu blaukat said…
hi... could anyone plz rate the icons on this spot?
link
thnx a lot !
blaukat, those icons have only been posted for 11 days (so 6 days when you posted them to the VRSOF). Please read the VRSOF guidelines before posting here. Any content posted to the VRSOF must be unrated for at least ONE MONTH.
angelic
Rated 5 pages!
hampir setahun yang lalu Magda-Edward said…
smile
I have uploaded some pics here and it would be really kind of you if you could rate my stuff!!I just love Alexander Rybak..!! :))
link

If you want me to rate sth for you plz let me know!! :)
Thanx a lot in advance...!!U R THE BEST..!! :))
Magda-Edward, those images that you have posted have only been posted for a few hours AND you have not given an image credit. PLEASE READ THE VRSOF GUIDELINES BEFORE POSTING LINKS TO THE VRSOF.
heart
Done!
hampir setahun yang lalu rusty746454 said…
can you rate my videoslink
hampir setahun yang lalu cici746454 said…
link can you rate my videos plz

link can you rate my pics plz
rusty746454 and cici746454, PLEASE READ THE VRSOF GUIDELINES here in this forum:
link

The content that you have asked people to rate has only been on the site for a few hours in some cases and has been rated by more than 10 people in other cases.
I REALLY DONT GIVE A CARP!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT YOU FREAKING RULLES SAY THAT IS SOO STUPID!!!!!!
Ok, well, it is highly unlikely that anyone will rate your content then. The guidelines are in place so that unrated content that has been posted for 1 month or more has the opportunity to be rated. There is no need for you content to be posted here because lots of people have rated it and it hasn't been posted long enough for even more fans to rate it. So you may not give a "CARP" but other people do and they will probably not rate your content in these links. I was trying to help you out.
hampir setahun yang lalu rusty746454 said…
*waves hands* whao whao calm down calm down. Also what you dont understand is just how hard it is to become dedicated on the naruto spot. It took me 6 months of adding picks everyday to do it and the reason is beause no one rates and okay you wanted new content right *looks for link* is this al right?
link
I can understand that, but I guess you just either have to be patient and wait to get a medal OR promote rating in that spot.

The guidelines for the VRSOF are that -

1) The content is UNRATED
AND
2) Has been posted for 1 MONTH OR MORE.

Also, many people will not rate images that are UNCREDITED/POORLY KEYWORDED. Some people may rate that kind of content, but they will probably rate it quite low.

Like I said, all the guidelines are in that VRSOF Guideline forum. They are clear and have been agreed upon ever since this spot was opened. I'm trying to help you guys out. I'm not trying to be mean. I'm just trying to tell you guys why those guidelines exsist.
WELL I WILL START MY OWN SPOT!!!!!! AND ANYTHING GOES!!!!!!!
monkey
*sigh*
link

hey if you have time can you rate my vids? i know i uploaded one yesterday, but i have some that haven't been rated for a month & on pg 2 i have a couple that havent been rated for 2 or 3 months. :(