The Afternoon Snack Club Spot Look (#1 spot look up)

XxXrachellXxX posted on Oct 28, 2014 at 01:59PM
This is the place to submit banners, icons, motto ideas, requests etc for the spot look.

#1 spot look: Our actresses (aka us) and our men, in order, obviously. In case you suddenly don't remember who you like anymore, this is the order, from left to right:
Diana (+ Kit), Rachel (+ Richard <3333), Aline (+ Colin), Ems (+ Robert), Atie (+ Ian), Bee (+ Zac), Katie (+ Josh) and Fatemeh (+ Sam).

#2 spot look: From now on, for 8 months, we thought we'd give each person a month the choice of the spot look. But this is not in the traditional way. See, for example, if it were my turn, I would pick a Game of Thrones-centered icon for the spot icon. Most likely Robb ------- BUT we can't put our love interests, so it could not be Robb *sadface* ------ let's say I'd choose Arya and the spot icon would be of Arya. So the point is that when it's your turn, you pick a character/ship/friendship of your choice from a certain fandom you love.
As for the banner, that will always be our actresses and our men. The banner will change with each spot look change, but the theme would remain the same. Which is why a person who is already on the banner (for example, my baby Robb) can't be on the icon, too. Because he'll be on the banner every month.
Get it?
Person of the month (for the #2 spot look month): FATEMEH
Theme of your choice for the icon:

You can freely submit banners, icons, motto suggestions or anything else you want to contribute to the spot look.
IF one of us wants to change their actress/man on the banner, they can say it here, and for the next spot look, we'll use the people you want.
last edited on Oct 28, 2014 at 02:06PM
save

The Afternoon Snack Club No balas