Anime Corpse party roleplay. [remake]

ErzaScarletXX posted on Nov 22, 2019 at 11:27AM
so like, i few years ago when this i was active, i made this exact roleplay but it was fr gross so i like want to remake it aye.

[ Plot ]
the Corpse Party series concerns a group of Japanese high school students who, after celebrating their school's culture festival, are telling ghost stories and perform a ritual. ... The game's antagonist is the ghost of a little girl in a red dress who seeks vengeance for her wrongful death.

[ Format ]
-Name
-Height
-Weight [ optional ]
-Sexuality

[ Characters ]

-Alive
Akari Himaru
Kim Aeyoung
Daichi Amata
Han Jisung
Kazutaro Sumuno
Amira Yukki

-Dead
last edited on Nov 22, 2019 at 12:55PM

Anime 477 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 477

hampir setahun yang lalu ErzaScarletXX said…
Smiling at the older, she'd then walk around the room afters trying to find something such as a rag. Unable to find something especially with such limited items, she'd let out a sigh. "Do you reckon the taps would work here?" She'd then ask the male.

"Not really but, he tries to act tough most of the time." Aeyoung then said before nodding in response to the question. "I hope they're safe though, especially with what just happened. I'm surprised that I'm so calm especially with my eye just getting taken out.
hampir setahun yang lalu Windwakerguy430 said…
"Doubt it. This place doesn't seem to be in any sanitary condition" Karu said as he sat back, keeping the blood from staining his uniform anymore than it already was

"Yeah, it's a bit admirable. A little... odd, but still, you still seem to take a lot despite all things" Nozomi said, trying to encourage her "I-I'm sure well find the rest of your friends"
Stressing out for a moment , she'd then come up with an idea. Grabbing onto the bottom of her school shirt, she'd then rip off a whole chunk. "Use this for the blood." She'd then say, handing it over to the male. "That's the best I can do."

"I hope we do, they really did mean a lot to me even if they do annoy me sometimes. How were the rest of your friends before you guys ended up here... If you don't mind telling me"
Watching as she tore a chunk of her uniform away, he was a bit surprised, but nonetheless, took the cloth and put it against his nose "Thanks"

Nozomi looked at the ground, "Well, it was odd. Toji was being more anti-social than usual, and Ryo was barely able to keep us together, especially since Tomoko was leaving soon. It was clear he was struggling and... it's admirable how he was able to keep his demenor through it all"
"One of your friends were leaving too? One of my close friends, Daichi was leaving so, my dumb self decided that doing this paper doll ritual was such a good idea." Aeyoung then said, letting out a sigh afterwards. "If I didn't force them to do this charm thing, we wouldn't be here."

"It's fine, just make sure you're okay." Akari said, sitting down beside the male. "I've never seen you so protective over anyone in my whole entire life." She'd ramble on, tucking her blonde hair behind her studded ears. "Thank you for that though, I'm not sure what he would've done if you weren't there to help and all"
"Don't worry about it" Kazu said, his eyes looking at her for a moment before he looked forward and continued, "You would've done the same... not that I'll ever be in a situation like that, but you get the idea"

Nozomi turned to her, remembering the paper doll ritual that they had done as well, feeling a bit uneasy, "Don't you think that something is off, if it were that easy to fail? I get that not everyone would do it perfectly, but.... in the span of a few hours?"
Eventually, she'd smile the male beside her before looking over towards the obviously shut window. "I hope we can get out of here soon and I hope all of our friends are okay." She'd then say before, letting out a sigh. "You know.. I don't want to end up alone and I don't want to even be here right now. Even if I seem like I don't want to be around you, I really do care about you and all."

"Thing is, my friends and I didn't mess up, we did it all correct, step by step. I'm not sure how you're meant to even mess if up."
I may be inactive tomorrow because of school //
Kazu's eyes turned to her's for a brief moment, yet he didn't immediately turn them away like he usually did. He just kept his eyes on her before responding, "Well.... I care about you too"

Nozomi was curious now. She could've sworn that everyone in her group did it properly, and it was obviously not her. Yet, the question wouldn't leave her. She just couldn't get it out of her head

(Damn)
Taking a moment, she'd quickly hop up. "Anyways, we should hurry up before that guy finds us and before we run into anymore of those child-...those dead children" She'd say, correcting herself before responding to the male. She'd eventually grab onto her blonde hair, tying it up into a ponytail. "I want to get as much information as we can so we can find a way out."

"I'm not sure what even happened like, we all closed our eyes, we all said the phrase correctly, an equal amount of times. Nothing more, nothing less."
Nozomi looked up at Aeyoung, looking with curiosity before asking, "And you are certain none of your friends made a mistake, they didn't count too much or too little?"

"Right" Kazu said, finally removing the cloth from his nose and tossing it in the trash, feeling prepared to continue with a nod of determination, "So we gotta find something about this place. Any idea where we should start looking?"
Aeyoung nodded her head, "im sure. how are you exactly meant to even mess it up? that's impossible" Aeyoung responded, looking at the other female. "how do you even mess it up?"

Akari would nod along. "we need to find any papers or books about this place or even, if we find someone else, we can ask but like. that guy said something about this place killing you... remember that girl or whoever that was? their body parts were just everywhere and then those little girls disappearing and reappearing.
"Well" Nozomi spoke up "If you miscount the phrase, and don't do it exactly ten times, something happens. Someone must have made a mistake in our group of friends. It's the only reason we are here now"

Kazu nodded in agreement and spoke "Well, if that's the case, perhaps we could check the library for information on this place"
"i dont remember anyone failing it though... ever thought that it could be rigged so we all end up here to well, die?" she'd respond, dropping her arms on the ground. "i feel exhausted" she'd respond, allowing her eyes to eventually shut themselves.

Akari nodded before opening the door to the corridor. Once opening the door, she was then met with something which was obviously way taller than her.
Kazu stopped dead in his tracks at the sight of what was in front of them, not daring to move or to shout at it, and with no longer any weapon on them, he just stared at the dark figure

Nozomi turned her attention to Aeyoung before responding, "Perhaps we could rest. I passed a nurses office before. We could hide in there"
looking up at the way taller figure, the shorter female would almost immediately step back and away from the door. turning back towards Kazu, she'd take a deep breath in fear.

"if you want" she'd say, using the wall to helping her up and onto her feet. "one of us should stay awake though.."
As Akari backed away from the figure, Kazu stepped next to her, keeping his distance from the tall figure but managing to stay in front of Akari

"Okay" Nozomi said with a nod, "I'll stay awake. You look like you could use the rest"
h"who is athat?" Akira then spoke, looking at the two males who were currently stood at the door. she'd eventually wrapping her arms around his.

she'd nod her head slowly. "you lead the way since you found it earlier and all that..."
"I-I don't know" Kazu said, wishing he had kept his weapon from before. Regardless, he took a step forward and shouted, "Hey, who the hell are you?"

Nozomi nodded and took hold of Aeyoung's hand, leading her down the halls once more toward the nurses office
The male stepped forward. "Calm down a bit Kazu, it's only me, Daichi." He'd then say. "I didn't recognize you for a moment so, i didn't speak up." He'd then say.

Once knowing who the male was, Akari had let out let out a sigh of relief. "I thought he was that one guy for half a second" Akari had stood out from behind Kazu. "Are you okay though?"

Holding onto the shorter females hand, she'd slowly walk behind the female. "How far is it?"
Kazu couldn't help but sigh with relief, before we spoke, "Never thought I'd be so happy to see you. We've had run ins with all sorts of things in this place. Ghosts, crazy people and shit. It's all been a mess

"Not too far, I promise" Nozomi said with an assured nod, leading her down the hall and toward the bottom floor
"Well, have you two seen Jisung anywhere? Him and I separated after getting chased by some tall guy with a sledge hammer who had intentions to kill us." Daichi let out a sigh.

Akari then shook her head. "No, we haven't. We ran into some taller guy who seemed nice but he sort of... well, he just seemed extremely violent and all."

Aeyoung nodded her head. "I just hope that girl doesn't come back"
"I don't know if nice is the right word" Kazu said before he turned to Daichi and answered, "But we haven't seen Jinsung anywhere. I don't know where he could be"

Nozomi gave a nod and responded, "Don't worry, I'll keep watch once we're there. You just worry about resting"
"What I mean is that he looked nice, him in general seems way worse than nice. It's a pity though, he looks really cute and all. He really did look like a nice guy though and I never expected anything like that from him."

Daichi nodded his head along with what the both had said. "Well, I just hope Jisung is okay and is well, safe and sound."

Aeyoung again nodded along with what she had to say. "Even if I feel bad, thank you so much."
"I think you need to widen your horizon on who is cute" Kazu added, shaking his head before he looked to Daichi, "Yeah, me too. We were heading to the library at this time. Hopefully we can run into him?"

Nozomi gave a light nod, "Oh, it's nothing. But you're very welcome"
"he looks cuter than you at least" Akari bickered with the tallest out of the three before turning towards Daichi. "He's probably fine unless he runs in with what's his face."

Daichi nodded. "i hope he's okay at least, last time i was with him some little black haired girl attacked us and nearly killed him and all." he'd speak.

rubbing her remaining eye, she was surprised she even had enough strength to.maks it this far.
Kazu was ready to fire and insult back at Akari but stopped when he heard Daichi. "Did you say a little girl? We saw one like that too"

Nozomi stopped in front of a door, taking notice of the broken lock "Well here we are"
He'd nod his head, "Indeed, she had some ripped red dress on and a pair of well... bloody scissors. We also saw several others kids here who obviously had the intention of killing us both."

"We saw that exact same girl. Her name is Sachiko or something like that. I was locked in some infirmary not long ago and she appeared again and was holding some pair of scissors which looked like they had blood on them too." She'd jump in.

Looking at the door, she went to open up the door, entering the nurses office.
"So that's what all the screaming was about?" Kazu responded to Akari, thinking it over "So it must've been her that shut the door. Well what the hell do we do? There's gotta be a way to stop her? If we can't find a way to do that, we'll have no chance of getting out of here"

Nozomi walked in after her, taking notice of the nurses' bed in the front "Here, you can go ahead and sleep. I'll keep watch"
She'd nod her head. "I guess she did. It might've been an overreaction but like, what do you expect from me being locked inside a room with no way out with some kid who has a bloody pair or scissors and seems insane in general." She'd then say.

"The little girl ended up scratching me earlier while trying to stab or hurt Jisung and I. She's stronger than she looks." He'd then say looking at the two of them.

Looking towards the bed, Aeyoung went to approach the not so comfy looking bed but at this point, she'd take anything to just rest and sleep. Sitting down, she'd eventually lay down.
Kazu looked back and forth between the two, weighing their options before he spoke up, "So, what do we do about the ghost? There has to be a way to get passed her"

Nozomi sat on the bed next to Aeyoung, her hands on her knees, watching her with a calm expression as she laid her body down onto the bed
"I don't know what we're supposed to do, Jisung and I just ran away each and every time. We were too scared to even help some girl who was getting ripped apart by several of them... We didn't know what to do." Daichi then muttered, letting out a sigh. "No one deserves to die that way and to be put through so much pain. Also, the guy you saw before, was that the brunette higher up the hall who was just walking back and fourth? The really skinny guy."

She'd nod along. "Well, yeah. He tried killing Kazu, I think. He was also talking about some girl named Nozomi and was talking about how I could do instead of Nozomi if you get what I mean?" She'd then speak. "It's a bit scary honestly."

Once laying down on the extremely uncomfortable bed, she'd eventually close her remaining eye, turning onto her side.
"Yeah, I kinda smashed his face in" Kazu said with a shrug, not really caring what happened to the man "We'd best be careful, though, he seems unhinged"

Nozomi kept her eyes on Aeyoung, looking around the room occasionally in a rather uncomfortable manner, wondering if there was a way for them to escape this place
"We're gonna have to head back that way anyways, the other way only leads to a dead end and this is the only room for this end of the hall." Daichi then spoke. "But, if Kazu did do that, you'll be fine since there'll be two against one."

"I mean, it shouldn't be a problem especially with three of us. If we need it, there was a loose floorboard we could use to hit him ?" She'd suggest.

Kazu gave a nod, "Fine by me. This makes it a lot easier when you can actually hit the thing unlike ghosts". With that, Kazu looked at the two before nodding, "Ready when you two are"
Akari nodded her head before stepping on outside. "Even if I'm not the strongest person here, I'll try my best to also defend myself so you guys don't get too hurt." She'd then say.

"It really shouldn't be too difficult especially with his weight but, I'm not sure how strong he is exactly so that's a bit... worrying and all. I really don't want to hurt anyone or get hurt but then again, if I need to then I will."
Kazu gave a nod to the two before he stepped outside, not finding a single person around. No footsteps could be heard, nothing. Kazu turned to Akari and Daichi and nodded, "Doesn't look like he's around. I guess he wandered off"
"Maybe but, just in case he is still here, keep your guard up. He could easily attack us at any moment if we aren't careful." He'd then say before slowly walking up the hall.

She'd nod. "Yeah, it probably isn't the best to be caught off guard and all-"

brb //
"Good idea" Kazu said as he stepped out, staying in the front just in case, looking back at the two as he moved down the dark hallway
Eventually, Akari would follow behind the male before she'd turn back watching Daichi follow soon after. Like most times, she'd suddenly cling onto Kazu's arm.

Daichi finally began walking, following after the two slowly. "So, what have you guys found? other than dead bodies."

Finally drifting off to sleep, Aeyoung had then rolled back into her back.
"Oh, lots" Kazu said exhaustedly as he looked down at Akari before continuing "We found that this was the old Heavenly Host Elementary and that there's more kids than just the girl in red."

Nozomi kept her eyes on Aeyoung as she slept, feeling a bit tired herself
"oh? so you do believe my theory of this being Heavenly Host and not some random school we somehow ended up in with several dead bodies and ghostly figures. took you long enough.' Akari then spoke.

"i mean, it's pretty obvious that this place cant be anything other than that. how wouls you think otherwise especially with how much evidence there is?" Daichi decided to join into what Akari was then saying, proving her point even more.
"Well given everything we've seen I have no reason to be skeptical now. What matters is getting out of-"
But before Kazu could finish, the scrawny student from before nurses through one of the classroom doors nearby, sharp, broken piece of wood in his hand. With one shove, he stabbed Kazu though the side, sending him to the floor with a groan of pain
Letting out a gasp, Akari then jumped back in response. Again, stuck in place, she'd eventually rush over towards her injured friend. Tucking her blonde hair behind both of her studded ears, she'd then quickly take off the bandage which was wrapped around her ankle. Even if it probably wasn't enough to cover the whole wound, she at least tried to cover as much as she could.

Watching what happened unfold, Daichi looked down at the two of them. Surprisingly deciding not to do anything at all to help, he'd glance back at the tall yer scrawny male.
Kazu laid on the ground, clutching his wound with a groan of pain. Aside Daichi turned to the aggressive student, he barely caught him swinging the piece of sharpened wood, this time at Daichi
Noticing the other suddenly swing the sharpened piece of wood at him, he'd then suddenly catch the thing that the other had seemed to call a weapon. Looking back at the two who were on the ground. "What do you want? Why did you have to attack him.. or me?"

Akari still attempting to take care of Kazu, she'd then begin taking off her jacket she was wearing the whole time, using it to cover up the bloody mess, tying it around his waist.
"Because people piss me off" The student said, using the opportunity to punch Daichi hard in the face. "Now I'm gonna kill that punk piece of shit and this other asshole and then decide what do do with the bitch"
Stumbling back, Daichi went to go cover his face before speaking. "Hitting people isn't nice. I expected your parents would've taught you that when you were a little kid. "But, why don't you just take the girl and just leave us alone, she's useless anyways."

Turning back towards the male who she always thought was her friend, standing up. "What the fuck?" She'd then raise her voice. "Are you serious? I'm trying my best and your just trying to leave me behind like that" She'd continue speaking loudly. "I expected so much better from you instead of just leaving people behind like that."
The student looked at Daichi with a grin "You're a real piece of shit, huh? But that's just perfect" With that, he grabbed Akari by the hair and pulled her away from Kazu, still on the floor "Come on, now"
"Well, it was either me or her and I don't want to be held back by some" He'd look at her up and down. "By some unstable stick, it's like what happened to me and my best buddy just, I ended up pushing him down the stairs for my safety" Daichi shrugged. "Have fun." He'd then wave at the two.

In complete shock, she was about to stand up before getting pulled back suddenly by the hair. Grabbing onto the males wrist she'd begin scratching at it hoping that something would happen even if she doubted it. Obviously shaking in obvious fear, she'd do her best at well, stopping the way stronger male.