Giselle The Muzik in the ballroom scene????

LisaForde posted on May 02, 2009 at 09:31AM
During the ballroom scene when Robert was dancing with Nancy ,it was sort of classy . Why did it change when Giselle danced with him?. (So close wasn't that classy)
 During the ballroom scene when Robert was dancing with Nancy ,it was sort of classy . Why did it chan

Giselle 5 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Morgoth2 said…
big smile
"So Close" was kind of swing-jazz ballad and it is written in Emajor and Gbmajor.And another interesting thing:when that old mad in white jacket(he was like Frank Sinatra)said something like:"dance to the king and queen's waltz"...but so close is not a waltz and it is not even written in waltz rhytm...for me as for musician it was funny to hear that.
hampir setahun yang lalu LisaForde said…
Yeah it sounds like a song you would have at a formal dance or if you broke up with someone LOL.
And the greatest thing is that it has a classical swing shape with orchestral sound.And John McLaughlin has a great tenor so it makes a perfect combination.
hampir setahun yang lalu LisaForde said…
wink
I love how it becomes louder after the part when Robert sang to Giselle.
wink
That was maybe the greatest part of the song-beautiful orchestral solo in Dmajor...but the whole song is hard to sing for me and even in some parts hard to play on the piano for me...because the main part is written in Gbmajor which is very stupid scale.