Giselle SEQUEL TO MY FAV FILM............OH BOY.

LisaForde posted on Feb 04, 2010 at 04:39PM
Wed., Feb. 3, 2010.
'Enchanted' to see second chapter. Disney keen to unspool sequel next year.
By MARC GRASER.

Disney is hoping to charm auds again with a sequel to Enchanted, hiring Jessie Nelson to pen a script for the live-action fairy tale that The Proposal helmer Anne Fletcher is attached to direct. Barry Josephson and Barry Sonnenfeld will return as producers. Mouse House is keen on getting another installment of Enchanted on the bigscreen, perhaps as early as next year after the 2007 pic, which starred Amy Adams, James Marsden, Patrick Dempsey and Susan Sarandon, earned more than $340 million worldwide. It earned $123 million domestically and helped Adams break out. Bill Kelly (Blast From the Past) penned the original.

First film had languished in development for years as filmmakers like Sonnenfeld struggled with a way to tackle its comedic tone, musical numbers and blend of animation and live-action sequences. Fletcher is a choreographer-turned-director who's had a string of hits with Step Up, 27 Dresses and romantic comedy The Proposal, the latter of which earned $315 million worldwide for Disney last summer.

Enchanted 2 fits perfectly with the studio's plans to make more movies that define the Disney brand. Project is Disney's riff on its classic fairy-tale features, revolving around Giselle, a princess who is banished from her animated world by an evil queen and thrown onto the live-action streets of Manhattan to fend for herself. Studio will likely try to bring back the first film's stars. Nelson's credits include scripting the comedies Because I Said So, The Story of Us and Stepmom. She also wrote and directed I Am Sam and produced Fred Claus, for which she helped developed the story.

I hope Giselle marries Robert and meet his in laws in the sequel or more Edward & Nancy. Kevin Lima isn't going to direct NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If its the same as the 1st bring it on if it sucks forget about it.
 Wed., Feb. 3, 2010. 'Enchanted' to see saat chapter. Disney keen to unspool sequel seterusnya year. B
last edited on Feb 04, 2010 at 04:42PM

Giselle 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu LisaForde said…
sad
They ruined my fav movie