Pokémon Pokémon Adventure: Kanto! Legendary Saga!

Taika posted on Jan 24, 2014 at 10:39PM
3 months ago, Team Rocket made an attempt at taking over the pokemon league. However, due to the combined effort of several trainers, they were defeated. Afterwards, they began seeking power, this search leading to the Legendary Pokemon. With control over such power, there's no telling how much terror would befall the world. So in order to protect the world from such a fate, Professor Oak began tracking these legendaries down, in hopes of capturing them before team rocket.

Rules!

-No godmodding!

-No swearing/use of profanity

-No sexual themes

-Try to use proper grammer,and don't talk like you're texting on a cell phone.

Example:"r u ok?"

-No one line posts

Example:"Bob ate the burger"

-Kanto Pokemon only

Hmm,that should be about it....

(P.S-They invented Quotation marks," " for a reason you know.It's been a reoccuring problem with people not using them,and just saying things like,as i quote,but won't use their name,or Character's Name"~INSERT NAME~ said i know you can do it you just got to show you stength you know how weak they think you is and then smiled then said thank you for lunch then walk away with a smile."Unqoute.No quotation marks," " and it's hardly recognizable their talking,it.'s just more words! XP)

Character Criteria....

Name:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory:

Hometown:

Starter Pokemon:

Pokemon Team:

Okay then! A world of adventures and dreams await! Let's go!
last edited on Apr 03, 2015 at 02:18AM

Pokémon 2504 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 2504

hampir setahun yang lalu Nojida said…
"So the best thing about Cerulean is the water theme parks?" Magia asks, snickering.
hampir setahun yang lalu pipiqueen said…
"well,not exactly!"leo says keeping her finger on her chin,"well,the best part of cerulean was the gang we had.....all 6 of us, tryin' to turn the town upside down........."
"The 6 of you?" Magia asks, tilting her head.
"ah..............nothing.......there'­s this sort of small"leo says squeezing her hands,"i wonder where they are.....too............why is it that everyone are so to me,and i don't even know where they are?"she said frowning,she was actually,more angry than sad.............
"Have you ever considered calling them?" Magia asks.
"well,how could i unless i know atleast in which region they are in?"she asks squeezing harder..........
"Well don't they have a phone with them or something?" Magia asks, tilting her head, "You must have something you can contact with them"
"well i remember a code amy used for her wireless..."leo said remembering the code 'amy8dj12'
"Well then aren't you going to use it?" Magia asks.
"duh!idon't have a wierless!do you hve one?or is there anyone you know who has one?"leo asks
"Well Red has one, but I have no idea where he is" Magia replies with a shrug.
"will you buy his for me?"leo asks with a puppy look!
"Um... But I said I have no idea where he is.." Magia says with a sweatdrop. She still wasn't used to the 'puppy look'.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
"maybe you can call him!he'll surely come if you call!"leo says grinning!
"Wh...what makes you think of that?" Magia nervously asks, blushing a bit.
"you know it.......right?"leo says grinning even more!
"No..." Magia replies, sweatdroping at Leo's enormous grin, "And stop grinning like that! It's freaky!"
"i know right?"leo says .......
jhfj,mred
"Great, now that that's over, where do you think Matt is?" Magia asks, trying to change the subject.
"matt..?"leo asks ,it was her turn to blush"i...i don't...know...."

ddwrevebe6y
pipiqueen commented…
g2g!see ya tmrw! hampir setahun yang lalu
Nojida commented…
See anda Pippy! hampir setahun yang lalu
"Oho, Leo!" Magia says, spotting her blush, "Is that on your face a blush?"

vrwqaguo!
leo stayed quiet for a moment.then she said,"i am not blushing!must be your imagination!"she said,though it was obvious that she was........
"You seriously don't need to lie, Leo!" Magia says, snicker escaping her lips, "Your whole face is red, y'know!"
"i can't help it..."leo says covering her face.........
derrdyhmk44mbh684
"Why can't you?" Magia asks, tilting her head.

vwaguol!
"i just can't......."she says as she almost falls of the tree..."that was close...."

ytestffbawe
"You should be more careful, Leo!" Magia says, her eyes still wide from the surprise.
"i will"she says ,as she stands up and tries to pluck one more pecha berry......
"Wow you really do like Pecha Berries" Magia says, watching Leo as she was plucking the berry.
"i do!aren't they just plain tasty?"she asks plucking one and digging in again..........
"Yes they are! And I know who's really gonna love these!" Magia says, sending out Togekiss, who happily then sits on a branch and starts plucking some berries.
"togekiss!"leo says patting it,"long time no see!"
hampir setahun yang lalu TAIKAMODO said…
Matt thought he heard familiar voices,and went to get his binoculars to look around."He spotted Magia and Leo,about six trees away from him.Deciding that he didn't feel like getting down yet,he shouted."Hey!Magia,Leo!"was what he yelled.
Magia hears someone calling out to them. She looks around a bit, to spot Matt, about six trees away from their tree, which had a tree house on it. Smooth, how could she not have noticed it? "Hey Matthew!" she calls, waving at him.
"It's Matt,not Matthew!"Matt shouted back."Why are you up there?"
hampir setahun yang lalu misshedgehog said…
Abagail: hi magia hi matty
(Where is Abigail supposed to be?)
"matt?"leo asked blushing considerably when she suddenly lost grip and fell down the tree.....again..."i'm alright...!"she called out in a broken voice............
Matt,seeing Leo fall,laughed a little."You sure you're alright,Leo?"Matt asked,climbing down from his house and walking over to her.He then looked up at Magia,and back down."That's a descent height up...falling from there could hurt you,ya'know...and honestly,i'd rather not see you hurt...it'd make me feel bad y'know..."Matt only said "y'know",when he was very excited or very nervous.In this case,nervous.He was casually talking to one of his friends,which was normal.It was....just...not normal,casually talking to someone whom he'd told he liked them."The point is,you should be more careful..."
"You really talk a lot, Matthew" Magia says, looking at them down with a snicker, "And y'know, Leo fell down because you were around, she turned red and lost her balance" she says, holding her hand infront of her mouth to hide her laughter.
leo got up briskly as soon as she heard magia,"and your point is..?"she snapped back....
"Nothing Leo dear, only that you blush waaay too much when you're around Matt lately" Magia says, smirking, "You even lost your balance and fell off the tree!"
"thnx for noticing!"leo said her hands on her hips....,"point duley noted..."
"But I just want an answer to this, why were you blushing, Leo?" Magia asks, a huge smirk on her face.
"well big smirks are just as creepy as big grins!"leo said,"well,for your question, how can i not blush,when the boy who said likes me is standing right in front of me...huh?"
"So does that mean that you like him as well?" Magia asks, her smirk turning into an enormous grin.
"and that's none of your business!"leo snapped once again.......dhddffkfssk
"Fineeee...." Magia says giving up, the enormous grin was still on her face, though.

guogbuol
"creepy.......you shouldn't grin like that........"leo said,"first of all your already creepy,then the grin makes you even creepier!"leo says in a teasy manner!
"How am I creepy?" Magia asks tilting her head.

fgyvikl;g!